• Dogs should be banned

My grandpa stepped in do poo the other day and smelt it then had a heart attak. We rushed him home to take a nap. While he was sleeping i tried to wash them out with vanish nappy sand. I don't recommend it. Then my grandpa woke up and left then he realised the smell wasnt out of his shoe but he left any way. When he got do customs the thought he had an illeagal substance in his bag. Then he went to jail. Dogs should deffinatly be banned or you will go to jail.

• Should be banned

My dog just pooed on my foot the smell realy bad and my grandpa had a heart attak when he smelt another dogs poo that he stepped in. It took five washes to get the smell out. NEVER USE VANISH! It took so long that he missed his flight back to the US, and then he threw a scone with rasperby jam at me. This is why i hate dog

• Dog nearly attacked my child today they must be banned from public parks it's just too dangerous

If I hadn't of acted super quick dog would of attacked my 2 year old today children and dog's don't mix i'm afraid. Dog owners (some) simply don't have any control over the animal and that's what I'm afraid of no control This happened in Cardiff Thompson park ...Won't be back in a hurry!

• The Dogs Dominate

Dog owners never clean up after their dogs waste. Children who want to play in the park cannot enjoy the park to the full extent because the fear dogs. Dogs don't know when to stay and when to move. If I am playing soccer I have to make sure my ball doesn't hit the dog, because the dog isn't going to watch out for itself.

• Dogs are horrible!!

I really don't think this is true but still, its a very good reason. Now I'm just righting words to fill up space but still, this is an amazing reason wouldn't you agree with my amazing career in doing this today without any kind of permet? I knew you would

• Any thing here

This is weird can I get something sure aqw1232222222222222222222222222222222222222222222222222222222222222223 bv4gt5ekdfkbgr wre wrkejwkcdew jdw d wjkedw2kjrwe 4rkjwkr j j
    jfdjdf dfkjdfkdl l vlf jfdlddff fdkfj fdjf d jfdkjf f fdj fjfsdfdjsfskdfj j fdj fjsdalf df jsdkla ijasefm jvi ajnv;wjifdm fnvf vnkdjf fjvn m j kn k n k n m n mnnnk

• Dogs and parks are good

Dogs should have room to play and they can not get that in your back yard they need much more room to play mostly big dogs though do you want to keep a dog from doing that. Well do you. If so you are a mean human boooooooo. Well that is why people need to let dogs into parks.

• Dogs do poop.

Dogs should not be allowed in parks some people are fat, that's true, but tons of people don't pick up their dogs stuff. That is just not sanitary. This makes some people not want to go to some parks. It even gets me grossed out. This is now the end.

• Owners and their dogs need to have exercise.

Some people could be over weight and need exercise. Going to a park with your dog is the perfect way to lose weight. Some people hate how fat you are. I'm not saying specifically that you are fat, I'm just saying, some people are fat. This is the end of this.

• They need exercise!!!!!

If they do not have exercise you will hear constant barking and also they will dig up the back yard and chew on the furniture and pretty much just full on destroy the place. If you are a reasonable human being give the dogs some space and a park back.

• They need exercise!!!!!

• Fat dogs become skinny

Dogs need exercise because without it they will become fat and depressed and will die, and for those people who do own dogs,I'm sure that you would have a very strong bond, if you live in a apartment you cant keep a dog in there because you have know were to walk it.

• Fat dogs become skinny

• Fat dogs become skinny

• Fat dogs become skinny

• Fat dogs become skinny

• They need EXERCISE!!

Dogs need exercise so they don't become fat and unhealthy!! Take your dog to the park PLEASE! Dogs also will start to cramp up in there legs and will die! You cant let this happen people!! They will also not love you - so what is the point in having a dog if they don't love you!!

• They shouldnot be banned

Dogs should be able to access parks as they need exercise and many more. Plus my dog is entirely friendly and would never hurt anyone one plus i had it since it was born and trained it my self so why cant they access parks? Someone please tell me why! OK.

• They shouldnot be banned