• Dogs are horrible!!

I really don't think this is true but still, its a very good reason. Now I'm just righting words to fill up space but still, this is an amazing reason wouldn't you agree with my amazing career in doing this today without any kind of permet? I knew you would

• Any thing here

This is weird can I get something sure aqw1232222222222222222222222222222222222222222222222222222222222222223 bv4gt5ekdfkbgr wre wrkejwkcdew jdw d wjkedw2kjrwe 4rkjwkr j j
    jfdjdf dfkjdfkdl l vlf jfdlddff fdkfj fdjf d jfdkjf f fdj fjfsdfdjsfskdfj j fdj fjsdalf df jsdkla ijasefm jvi ajnv;wjifdm fnvf vnkdjf fjvn m j kn k n k n m n mnnnk

• Dogs and parks are good

Dogs should have room to play and they can not get that in your back yard they need much more room to play mostly big dogs though do you want to keep a dog from doing that. Well do you. If so you are a mean human boooooooo. Well that is why people need to let dogs into parks.

• Dogs do poop.

Dogs should not be allowed in parks some people are fat, that's true, but tons of people don't pick up their dogs stuff. That is just not sanitary. This makes some people not want to go to some parks. It even gets me grossed out. This is now the end.

• Owners and their dogs need to have exercise.

Some people could be over weight and need exercise. Going to a park with your dog is the perfect way to lose weight. Some people hate how fat you are. I'm not saying specifically that you are fat, I'm just saying, some people are fat. This is the end of this.

• Other people who don't have dogs can see dogs

It is true and dogs should be allowed in public parks. Give me three reasons why they shouldn't. Other people would want to see dogs like old people. D O G S S H O U L D B E A L L O W E D I N P U B L I C P A R K S

• Dfdsd fdf f fdsf s sdf sdf fsfs ddfs sdfsdf

Cxjkvj vjkv vj j jj j jj jj j j j jj j j jj j j j jj j j jj j j j jj j j j j jj j j j j jj j j j j jj j j j j jj j j j j

• Dogs and parks are good

• HI c hicken

Ho ho ho I love the cristmas o yeah this is so cool I like doritios
    and c h e e s e sausage and ham this is stupid o yeah j j j j j j j j j j a a a a a a mmmmm jam is good

• Dogs and parks should bus put together

Dogs should be allowed in parks,after all they are our Pets and mans best friend. H e l l o p e o p l e w h o t h I n k t h a t d o g s s h o u l d b e a l l o w e d I n p a r k s .