• He Should Have, And He Did

Anytime a football player gets the itch to retire, it can impact his effectiveness on the field. There were other members on his team that depended on him being at the top of his game. So, if he felt like it was his time, he should have retired. Still, that doesn't diminish the great career Driver had.

Posted by: rpr
  • Yes I think Donald should retire.

Football is a very taxing sport, especially when it comes to the human body. After already sustaining an injury that is affecting his performance, I believe it's time for him to bow out gracefully while he still has his good record behind him. The last thing anybody wants is to have a weak link that the rest of the team has to pay the price for.

• He's already made the call

Donald Driver has already decided he's going to retire, as well he should at this point. He was once a great receiver but this year suffered a major injury on top of simply being 38 years old. The Packers WR core is completely stacked with guys like Cobb and Nelson showing major bursts of talent this year, it's his time to go.

• He Should Keep Playing

I think that Donald Driver should continue playing. He is a vital part of the Green Bay Packer's offense and is still playing at a high level on the field. I'd like to see him play another year or too. He still competes at a very high level and is fun to watch.