Should Donald Trump be the next President of the United States of America?

• Yes he should.

I personally don't like the way he acts or speaks. But however, he is truthful with the events that are going on in america. This is why I would vote for him. He is so truthful that people have made death threats to him and his followers, obviously he is telling the truth, otherwise there would be no death threats because people now a days don't want to hear the plain simple truth. Vote for trump!

• He is cool0

Hes so awesome and do our country good h h h h h h h h h h hh h h h h h h h h h hh h h h h h h h h h h hhh hh h h h h h h h h h h

• He is cool

Vnavnf c d c c c c c c c c c c c c c c c c ccccc c cc c c c c c c c c c c c c c c c c c c c c c c c c c c c c

• He is cool

• He is cool

• He is cool

• He is cool

• He is cool

• He is cool

• He is cool

• Very easy question. NO

He no eat Dorritos and drink mountain dew do no scopes withdsr 50 cant shrkt anyone did terrible in gamma labs has no mlg glasses he fat cause he no have video gamer life because he no mlg lenny is very sad cuz he no make 6 year old rage gaben denided him harder than drake destoring careers he no have a sweg engine snoop doge is sad of him no smoking weed 420 game doesn't igsisted in his era his 69 skills are weird he has no x's in his profile usernameblazzers are just a basketball team to him cant be obeyed by a 3 year old sanic could carry him to hitmarker land and he will still get killed.

• I would never

I say to all in the united states anyone who that wants to vote for this man has no sense voting for the leader of the free world is important and we should never have a money grabbing power hungry man in charge of the nuclear launch codes this is crazy

• I would never

• I would never

• I would never

• I would never

• I would never

• He is cool

• Does he forget that there is a Constitution to restrict Executive power?

Donald Trump has proposed war crimes, torture, closing down religious institutions, and mass deportation. He seeks to vastly expand Executive power well beyond what our founders intended the Executive to be. He wishes to curtail the 1st Amendment and 4th Amendment. He never brings up Congress, in fact he mocks them constantly. He can not work with the US Congress and he seeks to make his opinion the only opinion that matters and damn you if you object to it! I don't believe he is a racist, and this isn't about him speaking his mind. But he is proposing unconstitutional acts and it concerns me how many "conservatives" are willing to elect this man. Despite their constant bickering about the illegal Obama Administration. Very hypocritical in their views. Vote NO to Tyranny!

• Where do I even begin?

Putting aside every disgusting thing he's ever said, how exactly does Trump plan on making Mexico pay for the border wall? It's asinine to think that Mexico will donate money out of their limited budget to build a wall that will pretty much only serve the US. His lack of foreign policy knowledge is astounding. Trumps plan for every international incident will be to go to war. Also, Trumps America will be one of racist policies and stances. Trump doesn't seem to understand that there is no 'Muslim Problem', becuase with any group you will get bad apples. An analogy: some cops are corrupt and racist, but Trump and the entire conservative field think that their all saints. In summation, if Trump is somehow elected, a word to describe the next four years will be clusterfuck