• Hes our next best choice.

I love how the other side only complains about him being racist ! Thats the only thing they have on him,they dont even talk about his political opinion, all they talk about is about what the media tells them . Donald trump is not a acist, if we was he would not be be married to woman who is from solovenia. Donald trump is an amazing business man and he knows that he is doing, he knows his politics and how to solve world problems. I love how trump is not afraid to say what he wants to say, hes not even using other peoples money. He is using his own money to promotes himself. Obama is slowly killing our nation and i believe that trump is our only hope

• Better than Hillary

Considering Hillary's past of lies and deceit, I would rather choose a "semi" rude person over Hillary any day of the week. He is simply a better option than even some of the Republican candidates, who, in my opinion, do not know the needs of the people adequately. The entire Democratic side is filled with liars.

• Imma white guy

He is short fat and white. He also has very bad views of women and is a giant CUNT. I would love to see more of Obama rather than go through Donald trump. He would make us feel like we were almost nothing to him and he just wants the power

• I think he is just going to bring back what he wants.

I think he is just going to bring back what he wants. And I say that because he already brought back water boarding and that is like the most dangerous sport in the world. So that is why I do not want Donald Trump to be president and that's it.

• Yes yes yes

Cuz hes blessed hbvfbvkhb j j j j j j j j j j j j j j j j j j j j j j j j j j jj j j j j j j j j j j j j j j jj j j j j j

• There are 2 sides to this....

Alright don't get me wrong I do see how he might be a horrible president, but I mean he has some great things. He is very right to the point he doesn't sugar coat it very often. He has stated that he doesn't want the refugees, this is a very strong debate. And I could keep going on and on about this one, but to get to my point I think he is a very good content for president.

• Donald Trump is one of the best runners right now

When Donald Trump announced his presidential running, everyone became excited for he was a business man who knew how to get the job done. When he began to talk, everyone began to say that he was rude but he was only speaking the truth which is what the people of America hate for we know he is right and we do not what's we want what's wrong but in this case we need what is right.

Also, to the guy in no section, Trump is not a racist man like people portray him, he is a Republican who wishes to build a wall to keep illegal immigrants out of this country, which they should stay out for they are not supposed to enter illegally, he wants to keep ISIS members out of this country, and he wishes to help make America great again which a belief held by two people in the Republican Party, Ben Carson and Donald Trump.

Oh, and you want to talk about being bad to people, Hillary Clinton is ten times worse than Donald Trump.
    http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3259491/Hillary-Clinton-beats-husband-Bill-terrorizes-staff-new-book-claims.html

This is a news article about Hillary Clinton's treatment to her husband and the people that work for her.

• Ya e s

Ye s s s s s s s s s s s s s s s s s s s s s s s s s s s s s s s s s s s s s s z s s s s s s s s ss s ss

• Ya e s

• Yes s s s

Yessssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssssssssss ssssssssss sssss s s s s s s s s s s s s s s s s s s s s s s s s s s s s s s s s s s s s s s s s s s s s s s

• No He Should Not Be The President

Why You May Ask?..... Donald Trump is a rude person also really racists he doesn't like anyone but himself and white people and mexican people the rest of our people aka humans are all the same in the inside we may not look alike but were all the same and we all have our beliefs and our reasons to be who we are so My Opinion is a no

Heres The Site That Shows What He Says About Other People: http://www.slate.com/blogs/the_slatest/2015/06/29/donald_trump_fired_from_nbc_celebrity_apprentice_star_and_republican_presidential.html

• Valentines should not be celebrated

Some people who don't have dates or a lover feel left out on this day, not only does it bring great sadness and depression upon them but it brings pressure a person and makes them feel as if they need a lover and society makes it seems as if it's bad dying alone

• Hair line is bad

Ugly, racist, mean, never want to be his son, fat hope his wife divorce, hair line should be illegal, hope jonh cena beats him up, doctor didn't know what came out when he was born, hairy, when i see a picture of him i have a heart attack, i will never vote for him!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11

• Hair line is bad

• Hhh hh hh

Uk hhh h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h hh h h hh h h h h h h h hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h

• Hhh hh hh

• Hhh hh hh

• Hhh hh hh

• Imma white guy

• What a losah!

Donald Trump has dumb hair and a dumb accent, and what's more he hates all Mexicans and, for that matter, non-whites. He also can't say anything without including a jab at the Scapegoat of the Week, be that Hillary Clinton or the Republican establishment. Donald Trump would be a terrible president, and, as I've said before, I'm going for Donald Duck.