Should Donald Trump win the presidential election?

Asked by: horses_13
  • The Lesser of Two Evils

I am not the biggest Trump fan. But, he is the lesser of two evils. I would rather have a president who is going to boost the workforce and economy while reducing the number of illegal immigrants than a president who will provide compensation to those who sit around without a job and drag down our economy and workforce.

• Donald Trump isn't actually that bad.

If I am to be honest, Donald Trump isn't that bad. At least, unlike Hillary he was never involved in any one dying. His polemics are awful, but on the other hand his generally economically conservative policies should be beneficial. Besides, it would be fun to see America burn if they aren't. Win, win.

• Donald Trump isn't actually that bad.

• It would cause Americans to rethink the role of the President

To give people context this is coming from a lifetime democrat. I honestly believe that if Donald Trump were elected president of the United States he be unable to implement most of his proposals due to the fact that many of them are either heavily unpopular, or in some cases actually unconstitutional. This would force most Americans, especially younger ones, to become more involved in the political process locally and to have less obsession with the president. Honestly it is one of three branches of government and if you're elected it doesn't make you king of all policies. At least thats what I think.

• You don't know why

"He's racist" "he hates women" "he wants to ban all muslims from entering the country" If you have made any of the above statements congratulations you don't know why you don't like Donald Trump. It's not your fault you're just ignorant. Feel free to continue to spew the same unsupported garbage that all of your equally ignorant friends also spew.

• I want to laugh my ass off the coming 4 years

Also Clinton will lead us into WW3/4 I don't need that. Watching Trump make a fool out of America as FINALLY someone with the same level mind of the average american steps into an office the arrogant american can shame himself bowing their head to the ground as they are led into financial ruin. (Please build a wall, please build a wall!!)

• America does not deserve this

Trump is unfit for the White House. He is a xenophobic narcissist who claims he is going to "make America great again", but his so-called "solutions" are only going to make things worse. It is unbelievable beyond belief that a presidential candidate who has made so many bigoted and arrogant comments has gotten this far!

• Definitely Not Trump

Trump should absolutely not be elected president. He has no solid plans for the future, and the plans he does have (the wall, for instance) are absolutely horrid. Everyone should be scared for our future. To the person saying Clinton would lead us into a world war 3 (or 4?), that's absurd because Trump has literally been reported asking a US adviser why the US cannot use nuclear weapons. If anything, he's leading us into WW3.

• He is a dick

He assault his own wife well its his ex wife i you think you can entrusted him with a nuclear code and guess what he didn't like shaking hand i mean seriously he hate pushing the elevator buttons because there are so many peoples have touched them if he win god help us

• He has a big mouth!

Donald Trump should not be elected president of the United States because he has a huge temper and he is against women's rights! I can't believe what he is planning to do! If I could vote I would not vote for either one of them! They do not deserve it.

• We WILL be more of a joke than we are now

Donald Trump becoming President will show how much of a joke the United States is. If we elect someone that is known to make hateful statements, can't be trusted, and is already a joke of a person then the UN will laugh at us more than they already do. He will also not help the nation in any way. If you think Hillary will bring us into WW3 and he won't then you should do some rethinking. He's said numerous times how he would "Bomb the shit" out of ISIS and how if it has to he will go into war with them. Also Hillary wasn't direct causes of death in Benghazi, there were many people in play for that and every person there knew the risk.

• I don't trust him

Trump has given me 0 reason to trust him and most of the statements that he has made are really offensive. His views don't match up with mine and I don't think he has the leadership skills needed for such a job. He has shown that he is a child he will attack his opponents on twitter but during debates he goes off topic and resorts to name calling. He also seems to think that immigrants are a poison on this land and that they do nothing but hurt us. Overall I just can't see him being able to have all that power and not abuse it.

• He is a facist

Trump is racist and has very little to no political intelligence. Plus he idiotic for campaigns conservative policies such as huge tax breaks for the rich, those types of policies do harm. Also he is willing to say anything to prophet or win anything. He is also vey narcissistic a basic mental disorder.