Should Dr. Kermit Gosnell be found guilty of murder?

• Yes. He should be, and if we are still a nation with a respect for human life, he will be.

That monster committed MURDER in the first degree. If you walked into a orphanage and killed kids because their Mothers didn't want them anymore, would that be murder? YES. If he consented to killing for hire, he is a monster who must be locked up. He is a killer. An evil killer.

• he killed people...

I don't know what else to say but the fact that he killed people. Even though I am pro life and believe in the life of a baby before it is born, killing it when it is legally human is bad. Its murder. For those of you who disagree with this, you obviously have no moral values.

• Kermit Gosnell who calls himself a doctor is a cold blooded murderer and should be put to death ASAP!

Gosnell violated the laws of the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania by continually murdering innocent defenseless babies who had the absolute right to live their lives after they were born! Imagine the monster Gosnell as he snaps the spinal cord which is connected to the little baby's head, then cutting off the baby's feed and inserting his collection of the baby's feet with other baby's feet that he collected over the years. Yes Gosnell is a monster!

• Murder Weapon: Scissors

Of course this man should be found guilty of murder. Would the outcome be any different if the children were toddlers and stabbed with scissors? These babies were alive, breathing and crying when he "snipped" (his own words) them. He has already admitted to doing it, so why wouldn't he be found guilty? That wouldnt' make any sense at all.

• Guilty of murders

If he used a gun instead of scissors and scalpel, then it would be murder?

If this is not murder, then have him perform one as evidence for the jury to witness, better yet, all the world needs to see what he did and then we can deal with it and serve Justice.
    Please someone speak the most obvious verdict: Guilty as charged, goodbye, we will not miss you.

• Yes he should

Yes, I would have to agree with the argument that Dr. Kermit Gosnell should be found guilty of murder. Dr. Gosnell made many huge health violations and put many women's lives at risk, and, of course, is the cause of many babies having been aborted. It is not right and he should be found guilty of murder.

• Yes Dr. Gosnell should be found guilty of murder

Yes, I think that Dr. Gosnell should be found guilty of murder when it comes to late-term abortions, and I think that he performed abortions when the baby was too old. I think that he knowingly tried to harm babies and did not look out for their well-being and therefore is a murderer.

• No, the charge of murder is not justified.

Abortion is a legal medical procedure that women went to Kermit Gosnell to obtain. Yes, his practices were unsafe, unethical, and endangered the lives of many women unnecessarily. Therefore he should be charged with multiple counts of malpractice, reckless endangerment, etc., but not murder. To charge him with murder would be to set a dangerous legal precedent for the future.