Should Dr. Laura Schlessinger stay off the airwaves?

• If people do not have nothing nice to say

Then they probably shouldn't say it. I think this most of this world has forgot what the definition of tactful means? We get the best way to make money and get people's attention is to be controversial. You can still get your opinions out there without being a jerk though. These shock jock hosts need to learn how to use some tact. Laura Schlessinger does not need to go back on the radio until she learns that.

• Let the people choose

As much as I would like to see her go away forever I can't support silencing opinions no matter how foolish and ignorant they are. Besides, even taking her off the airwaves would do little in this age of the internet. She could easily stream her show from her basement and still get listeners.

• No she shouldn't

No Dr. Laura should not stay off of the airways. She is always on point and she tells it like it is and doesn't sugar coat and coo and coddle her listeners. She tells you how it should be and you better listen and not give her a hard time.

• Dr. Laura Schlessinger Has Right to Her Opinion

Dr. Laura Schlessinger has a right to her own opinion and she can stay on the airwaves if she wants to. Schlessinger is obviously popular and has plenty of advertisers. She has just as much right to free speech and free enterprise as Sean Hannity, Rush Limbaugh and Glenn Beck.

• No, Dr. Laura Schlessinger should not stay off the airwaves.

I do not believe that Laura Schlessinger should stay off the airwaves. I think that she should have the right to have a radio or tv show is she wants. Of course that depends on if there are any networks or stations out there willing to give her a show.