Should Drew Barrymore and Adam Sandler make another romantic comedy together?

• Drew Barrymore and Adam Sandler should make another romantic comedy.

Drew Barrymore and Adam Sandler should make another romantic comedy. The last one was excellent and I hope that they decide to work together again in the near future. I think they are great independently but they are great together as well. If they did come out with another one, I would watch it.

• No, I don't think so.

I don't believe that Drew Barrymore and Adam Sandler should make another romantic comedy together. I consider myself a fan of the movie The Wedding Singer and I thought that at the time they worked as a romantic couple, but I don't believe that it would be so believable anymore. I think there are people who would work better out there to cast.

• Sometimes it's good for actors to try new pairings.

Adam Sandler and Drew Barrymore have had some limited success co-starring in romantic comedies, primarily with The Wedding Singer. Sometimes it's best, however, to try new comedic pairings rather than continue to try to recreate the chemistry of earlier successes. As with the Wedding Singer, sometimes the timing of a movie is every bit as important as the casting.

• No, They shouldn't make another movie.

While I think that early Adam Sandler movies were very good, I do not think that he is a good actor anymore. The style of comedy films has changed and I do not think he would have much success with another movie. He should just reminisce about the old days

• No, a new film would always be compared to their past works.

No, Adam Sandler and Drew Barrymore should not star in another romantic comedy together. Although their past films The Wedding Singer and 50 First Dates were quite successful, it may be hard for viewers to see them together in new roles. Any film they star in together would always be compared to their past movies, so branching out to new projects may be the better option.