• It is already at 21 but...

I believe that it should be raised higher. People do not know how to control themselves with alcohol apparently, and cause much damage to not only themselves, but people around them. And even after 21, your brain continues to develope, and drinking alcohol can and will damage your brain. It will also damage your liver, your nervous system, your pancreas. Too many things. Alcohol honestly just shouldnt be a thing.

• Um...It IS at age 21

This is technically an invalid argument because the drinking age is already at twenty-one years of age.

I think that the drinking age should be lowered from twenty-one to the age of twenty. If you want to be technical, it should be eighteen. Eighteen is the supposed age that an individual becomes an "adult." If one is an adult, they are old enough to make their own decisions. They should also be able to decide whether they are old enough to drink alcohol or not. Many people say to somebody "You are an adult now, you can make your own decisions." If this is true, why can't a person be able to drink alcohol when they are at the age where they are considered an adult (a.K.A. As I state again, the age 18)?