• Yes students should be able to drink water.

We go to school for 7 hours a day. None of my teachers let me go to the bathroom or go get anything to drink. They don't even let me bring a water bottle to class. I understand if they say we can't have any colored drinks just in case if spills, but students are humans too and sometimes we need water. And it's also not fair because teachers will sit in class drinking water in front of their students. We are at school for 7 hours a day and can't even take 1 sip of water unless we are at lunch which is not fair to me.

• Water is important especially in learning.

The brain is about 75% water, keeping it lubricated helps information flow more freely and more accurately. Say you are listening to a lecture keeping hydrated can actually help you pay attention and remember information correctly. Even being 1% dehydrated can completely ruin your performance. Being dehydrated can cause you to be more irritable, tired, give you headaches and an inability to concentrate. I don't know about your school, but concentration is key in all of my classes. As for people saying it's distraction to the class is irrelevant, you do not have to drink from plastic bottles that make annoying crinkling sounds. As long as people use sport water bottles there should be no problems. Another reason people say drinks are not allowed in schools or classrooms is because someone could put an alcoholic beverage in it, if they are worried bout that then why not sell water inside the school. It's a win win.

• I see no reason why not

I see no reason why it should not be allowed as it can be classified as a natural substance that help relive dehydration and make sure the body have the required balance needed to operate most efficiently during times when it is most expected needed,

also, if someone is thirsty the last thing they gonna manage is focus on what the teacher says so is better to just get rid of that problem instead of keeping another reason for students to not be able to focus...

• I am mr frost

DRINKING IN CLASS IS DISTRACTING AND MAKES THE STUDENTS BAD. GETS THEM NOT ACHIEVED. THE BOTTLES BE FLIPPED AND EVERYTHING GOES TO SHIT. Frost frost frost frost frost frost frost frost frost frost frost frost frost frost frost frost frost frost frost frost frost frost frost frost frost frost frost frost frost frost frost frost