• Danger.

Drug testing should be mandatory. In every situation drugs are dangerous to the person using the drugs and everyone around them. People who aren't using drugs should have nothing to hide. It should not be a problem for anyone who truly has respect for themselves. It's a matter of safety to the public.

• Qefq qefeqf qfwqwf

1 geq eg weg e g g gf fgg g g g g gwerg er gg g g g g g gg g g g g g g gg g rwg rewg re gqwrg w g rg sg dse gs dggd g gf g gg g g sre fgwe g weg

• Yesssssss they do need to be mandatorie

Student need to see what they are dealing with and get drug free with these test . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . ... . . .

• Damn straigh mutha

SUpporting this is like supprting bernie we neeed to vote trkump and not these fakes yhea I am right and you are wron donal trump donald trump a a a a aa aa a a a aa a a a a aa a a a a a a a a a

• Damn straigh mutha

• Too many people do drugs all the time without getting any consequences for it, when they are clearly bad. What good do drugs do?

Drugs are seriously so stupid. Doing drugs is idiotic, and can kill you. If you want to do drugs just to get the high, what are you really doing with your life? Don't you want to be able to actually control your body. I know I do. There's thatscx bfx

• Fghkfgh dfhdjhasd fasd fasd

Ghjdfgh dgjdgfhdv dfgjdfgdjsdfgalsjkdbgfklasdkfjasdgfjkag asdkjgf kasjdgf ashdgfkajsdhg fasdh fasdf asjh dfkjashdgfjaskajs djasdh fkajshd fkjdh fkajs df dka sjds df d fdf d f df d fd f d fd f asdjf askjhkdashf d afsdf asdhfhdaskjdfh asd f das f as dfh aksdjfh askd fas dfash dfja sdf as asdh fkajsdh fahs dfk asd fkasjd

• Fghkfgh dfhdjhasd fasd fasd

• Fghkfgh dfhdjhasd fasd fasd

• No!!

I do not believe that everyone should have to take a drug test. I believe that high school athelites should, as well as college and pro atheletes. Workers that work jobs and people that draw welfare or government assistance. Everyone else we need to leave alone and let them live their life as they see fit.

• No

Overall, I do not think drug testing should be mandatory in all situations. I personally could care less if I was drug tested because I do n do drugs. About half the jobs out there test, the other half don't so I dont think there's really a huge difference in the two.

• No, let them be...

I don't think that drug test should be mandatory because whats bad about doing drugs. Eventually everyone is going to have a experience with drugs. Just because the person doesn't pass doesn't mean they should be denied a job. That's their person life we can't tell them what to do. If they want to do drug let them be If the still show up to work and the company is still making money there should be no problem.

• No no no

H e l l n o ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! !

• No it should not

I mean unless one is applying for a specific job that has certain requirements or unless the individual has a history of drug abuse than I would say no, drug testing should not be mandatory. It would not be fair to complicate peoples lives with a test that is not needed, it would be a waste of resources.

• Freedom of choice

People in this country should be free to do whatever they want in the comfort of their own homes as long, and this includes drug use as long as it does not interfere with their work or education. If it does interfere, then the fault is on them for letting their drug use get in the way, but many can responsibly use recreational drugs without any issues.

• Drug testing is an invasion of privacy

This is a nation of innocent until proven guilty. Therefore, unless you are an athlete or you work in a job where drug testing is necessary, then you should not be asked to be drug tested. There are exceptions when it comes to the police and doing their job, but no mandatory drug testing.

• There's no reason for drug testing to be mandatory.

There's no reason for drug testing to be mandatory.People are entitled to a certain level of civil rights and one of those rights is the right to privacy.No one wants to feel like big brother is looking after them especially when it comes to their free time and how they spend it outside of work.

• Most Places Shouldn't Drug Test

I do not believe that drug testing should be mandatory. I believe if a person is capable of functioning in society while on drugs, then they shouldn't be bothered with drug tests. If an employee, athlete, or client has issues that impede their ability to function in society, then maybe a drug test can be warranted.

• No, it should be the employer's choice.

No, drug testing should not be mandatory, but rather it should be up to the individual employer whether they want to require drug testing or not. The employer needs to determine its values, as well as how much money it has to spend on drug testing. They should decide whether to make it a requirement for employment.