• Say no to drugs!

Drugs in sport is unfair and should not even be considered. Everyone should be given equal chance and by using drugs that can not happen.
    Besides drugs are bad for your health. Not everyone is great at sport and that is fine, but do not cheat your way to the top.

• It is cheeting

Fiths happens wen player take drugs. They are beying selfish and your cheeting on your self to be better. Its sould not be leagel in any sports for other player safty. So drugs and sports is cheeting your self and runing sports for all. Dont take drugs for safty of evry one.

• It is cheeting

• Using drugs is a wimpy way to go

When you use drugs in sports you are not really using your actual talent because you are taking drugs to make you play better. When you take drugs it really is wimpy because you are scared that other players are better than you and you want to feel better about yourself.

• There's no point!

There's honestly no point in taking performance enhancing drugs because of all the long term effects that can occur, such as, sever acne, enhanced pain, and many more effects that aren't worth taking drugs for. You can either compete fairly, or compete with no competition at all, it's their choice

• There's no point!

• Yes. Drugs should never be allowed in sports

The professional athlete has a lot of pressure coming down on them in this age of million dollar pay checks and lucrative endorsement deals. They also have a lot of pressure coming from the free endorsement deals they get in the form of young fans. Athletes act as the first role models for yound people, and legalizing drugs in sports would set the wrong example.

• No way, drug way!

If they are going to use drugs in the first place, then what exactly is the point? It just makes it unfair in every way there is about sports. How can others even compete then? Because, then there is just no reason to have the game go at all now, is there?

• Why at all?

If there are going to use drugs, what's the point. Then, the game would just be a whole lot of wasted time. Why even have it then? Correct me if I', wrong, but it is just completely wrong. It would just not be worth it then, now would it then?

• No because no

I mean is obvious because no and then you can say no so if the drugs are no it would be more no to the noes so no because if drogs its going to be more no and then the no performance so they not going to say no to all the noes and the no is very good because no and if you agree with me then you N0 going to fuck yourself AND NOOOO

• No because no

• No because no

• No because no

• No because no

• No because no

• No because no

• Drugs should be allowed.

All the new technology and equipment being using today is having a bigger impact on the athletes performance than anything else. They both produce the same effect so why are these techniques not banned. If drugs are unfair then coaching and training should be unfair too because of all the new tech these days

• Sport enhancing drugs should be allowed

Come on guys the drugs should be allowed for many a reasons but one is that if you think about it which would you rather watching a little muscles man in weight lifting or a super strong superman. See it would make sport more entertaining for example it would make marathons more fast paced and intense there for drawing in more viewers and advertisers and so on. And that is just a few reasons why drugs should be allowed in sports

• Only in certain cases

The issue with drug use in sports is generally relegated to the use of steroids or testosterone injections that make the playing field unfair, but perhaps instead of banning these athletes, they should be handicapped as a different sort of player in a different sort of league. Besides, all these people want to do is compete - they're playing the game correctly, aren't they?