• It tastes delicious

Poo has always been my favorite snack. I like to have the potent brown sludge dripping into my mouth as well as my urethra. It is more necessary than water. Research shows that Mozart loved to talk about the brown delicacy. Who ever died from consuming the masterpiece from our anus was deemed not worthy of the brown porridge from heaven.

• No shit, we shouldn't!

I understand people's arguments. Been there myself (was pro poo eating for the longest of time).

But now, let's look at it from a taste perspective. Poop tastes like shit.
    Also I was pretty much just eating what I was eating before I did the thing. So please keep an open mind. Thank you.

• It's just so fun to do so

Imagine yourself in front of a group of people and you decide to take out your lunch bag. And guess what? Your lunch is sh!T! Won't that be awesome? Like seriously... People are going to laugh at you and you're going to get attention! You could be a social media Phenomenon! You'll get so many Instagram followers that fling you into celebrity stardom? Ain't that great?

• Eatin poo strengthens your immune system

If we eat sh!T we don't have to worry about disposing of it anymore and we have solved world hunger. Let's make one giant human centipede and make everyone happy. Poop is full of germs and the germs will kill off those who r too weak and over all leave the people with the strongest immune systems alive.

• No shit, we shouldn't!

• Eat mf ass

Yall niggas foolin -_- yall gonna eat shit but not eat yo girl ass tf?? Yall niggas got the baby D yall put it in and cum on spot. Yall get a finger in yo ass and yall bust right there smfh yall niggas dont eat ass. Kys pls KKK