• Yes yes yes

The amount of elderly drivers that cause accident is out of the water. Yes they need to take their drivers test every 3 years. Whenever they get their license renewed they need to be eledgable t drive. By taking the test, this insures that they are safe and other drivers on the road are safe.

• I agree that elderly drivers should be retested.

Elderly drivers should be retested. It is my opinion that elderly drivers should be retested if they wish to retain their driver's license. However, I do not think that testing of elderly drivers should be set to a specific age. I think that once a driver is beyond a certain age they should be retested if and only if their doctor advises it.

• Not just elderly drivers

I believe that everyone should be retested every few years, not just elderly drivers. I understand that there's a stereotype that elderly drivers are terrible drivers, but that is a stereotype. I've seen some terrible drivers that range from 16 to over 80. It's amazing that they've gotten their drivers license. I think once someone gets their license, they feel more relaxed and begin forgetting a lot of the rules they learned in driver's ed. Having people retake the test every few years, while possibly a small inconvenience, could possible help create better drivers.

• Yes, times and rules are changing

Elderly drivers are not well acquainted with new rules. Their driving skills and familiarity with new rules must be examined. Obviously, it will also helps other drivers and keeps them safe. Accidents happen due to the mistakes of faulty driver even when the other driver is driving right adhering to traffic rules.

• Yes, it is necessary for elderly drivers to be retested.

Yes, not only should elderly drivers be retested, but it is a danger to the public that they are not. It is not an easy task for family members to request/demand that an elderly relative stop driving, nor is it easy for a person to give up that freedom themselves. So for the good of the rest of the public on the roads, retesting allows a fair and independent method of determining whether elderly drivers are still safe drivers.

• Nooo they are great

THEY ARE GREAT THEY ARE GREAT THEY ARE GREAT THEY ARE GREAT THEY ARE GREAT THEY ARE GREAT THEY ARE GREAT THEY ARE GREAT THEY ARE GREAT THEY ARE GREAT THEY ARE GREAT THEY ARE GREAT THEY ARE GREAT THEY ARE GREAT THEY ARE GREAT THEY ARE GREAT THEY ARE GREAT THEY ARE GREAT THEY ARE GREAT THEY ARE GREAT THEY ARE GREAT hi

• Nooo they are great

• Nooo they are great