• YES they should :)

Yes because they could easley use them to look up research and that will help with learning. Also they could use them when they get breaks during the day for fun. Also in case of emergancys they may need to contact a family member for personal problems that way they do not have to tell anyone except for family.

• Phones can be used for productive things.

Phones aren't simply for texting anymore. I can do quick research on my phone in class if I need to, and a lot of class time is spent doing nothing, so my phone entertains me. It also plays music, which is good for when I have to work alone. Students aren't on their phones as much as people think they are, and cell phones and other technologies are not bad.

• Yes people duh

Mmediate access to parents in an emergency
    Independent classroom level access from the outside world during power failure, loss of phone system, emergencies, or lock down conditions.
    Access to information (via smartphone and internet)
    Additional security during before, after school hours
    Students can help spread necessary information to each other and parents/guardians
    Growing body of content and curriculum designed to integrate phone use

• They Should Be Allowed

Why, because they will help. In case of emergencies, need for research, for a break, and all other kinds of stuff. The break can be during lunch, research can be anywhere, and emergencies are emergencies, you know what I mean? I think electronics will get kids prepared for the future.

• Yes, electronics should be allowed during school.

Because my mom said so cause she needs to keep in touch with her kids. Also my dad said that i should keep my phone on me at all times just in case he cannot find me. Yes because they could easily use them to look up research and that will help with learning. This is how come my dad wants to keep my phone on me at all times.

• ELECTRONICS who doesn't love them

Having a phone for emergencies is very necessary in life. But to say you can't have your phone or electronic in school to contact your family is outrageous in my opinion. So I say we should have phones or electronics to contact our family is always safe. As long electronics are safe some place no one will find your electronics it is O.K.

Electronics can be very beneficial to students during school hours. Students often have breaks and lunches in between classes and the use of electronics is necessary. If schools were to ban electronics altogether, I think that the student body would be extremely unhappy in most cases. Electronics are part of our culture.

• Souldn't have cell phones

Because i said so. I like chocolate cake and pie, lemon meringue pie. A a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a

• No, electronics should not be allowed during school.

I believe that electronics should not be allowed during school. In fact, students should not even be allowed to bring any sort of cell phone, I-pod, etc. to school. Cellphones are way too distracting in the classroom. Students not only try and text during class, but have been known to use cellphones to cheat.

Children/students are in school to learn, not to play. As far as I am concerned, they should leave all electronic devices at home. However, I think they should be allowed to bring a cell phone, only not have it on until after school. Too many students like to text during class, which means they are not paying attention and disturbing others.

I believe that electronics should not be allowed during school. In fact, students should not even be allowed to bring any sort of cellphone, I-pod, etc. To school. Cellphones are way too distracting in the classroom. Students not only try and text during class, but have been known to use cellphones to cheat.

• It rots kids brains and lowers kids attention span

-it rots the brain
    -it will encourage cheating
    -it makes kids use their brains less
    -kids will depend on the calculator more
    -it increases the chances of depression
    -too much technology shortens attention span
    -educational websites slow learning speeds
    -students are losing the ability to focus because of electronics
    -studies show some kids are not mature enough for electronics

• No electronics should be issued or allowed

I believe that Students should not be given electronics at school, because it is a big responsibility.Also students should not be issued electronics at school because some electronics they issue at school are really sensitive and they break.Than the students would have to pay for it and some don’t have money or their parents don’t work and don’t have money to pay.
    Also because some students at school don’t even pay attention to their teachers and they be doing other things on their electronics.

• No they shouldn't

No because they are a distraction. Kids will be tempted to use them and really won't learn anything. My friend all he does is play on the ipad the school gave him instead of listening to the teacher. Electronics are a big distraction a kids should not be able to use them in school. Plus they can cheat on test.

• Lol lol lol

Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha