Should Elena be with Stefan (yes) or Damon (no) in the Vampire Diaries?

• Stefan is obviously better

Stefan will always be better for Elena. Stefan made Elena happy again after, not only loosing one parent but both of them!!! He inspired her to be a better her. Just as she inspired him to be a better him. Elena will always be at her best with Stefan just as Stefan will always be at his best when his with Elena.

• Let's just be honest

Damon is hotter and sexier and overall just a better fit for Elena than Stephen. Plus, now that she's a vampire, Damon is doing a way better job dealing than Stephen. We all know she's gonna end up with DAMON, no debate at all. Yay for Delena! #TVD #DAMON FOR LIFE

• Damon Only Because

Damon is just SO much better for Elena than Stefan is. Though I'll say I liked Stefan and Elena when they were together, Damon and Elena just zing, and Damon brings out a side of Elena we all like, or somewhat like. That's why I think she's better off with Damon!

• Damon is bae

Damon has loved Elena for so long, and even though Stefan has dated her for a while they always have conflicts and Damon loves her so much and he is so noble for suppressing his love for her just to protect her and Stefan. Well i guess Stefan is bae too. They're both equally bae.