• Stem Cells: Looking Towards the Future

This may seem like a unreligious view, but Stem Cell research is neccesary for our future. Just think of all the people who are suffering, and how we could lessen that pain. Millions of people, who are already living, could have a better life and even live longer. With this pluripotent cells, it could help cure heart disease, cancer, or even blindness. In one study conducted by Robert Lanza, they made an experimental treatment made from human embryonic stems cells that helped two people suffering from slowly progressing forms of blindness partially restoring their sight. Overall, stems cell research is crucial to continue on our advances into the future.

• Because it is

Because b BBB hbhhugh u. Bbuu ubbj pjj j bljbkjkjkj kn k bn khkjij ihbijij in I ughfxjvkcuchdhhggghhh b h h y g h t y hbgbh h hung hhvhjŷjcuy does this book and fear that can even fit in command of black spells-and fear eggs and get there pools of the legendary Dragon Riders were created thousands of years ago

• Dunno really :)

I dont have a clue what im typing im just bored and so i went with the majority i still need a few more words so here we go f f f f f f ff f f f f f f f f f there we go... Happy :)

• Yes, it will help humanity.

If people who are conservative do not allow embryonic stem cell research and if they force their views on the rest of us, then humanity will be losing a huge opportunity to take care of various diseases and circumstances that plague us. These are not babies, they are embryos that did not come to term.

• They can be made without fertilization.

The biggest argument used by people that don't want to use embryonic stem cells is that it is killing a person (fetus). Regardless of this position, it has been shown this year, 2013, that embryonic stem cells can be created without fertilization and as such it is no longer killing fetal cells. So the only argument (that was bad anyway) against the use of embryonic stem cells has now been erased. Go Science!

• With the advent of 3D printers, the con side is out of reasons.

3D printers are now able to print human stem cells, and therefore there are no more ethical consequences to be had with the worry that it would be killing unconceived babies (or whatever those religious people though was wrong with it).

The advancement of technology has allowed us to bypass the alleged ethical consequences of such research.

• Uy8ki7 vvvv vvv

Uiyyuutyuyukrkrringgngngntuthttniggrttertrktkmkmkmkmkmkjnjnniggerhmohyhmyimyhmjujmuimimifvfvfvfvfvv vvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvv vvvvvv v v v v v nj nj nj n jnj n j jjn j 5 454 sf f f ff rfr frfrf drd ff5f 55 5 5 5 55 5 55 5 5 5 5 5 5 5 5 5 5 5 5 5 5 5 5 5

• You were an Embryo too.

I have been studying this topic for a speech I have to give in my literary class, but I never thought I would actually care about the topic. I have been very disturbed by what I have found. Everyone deserves a life, even Embryos, which are babies. Think of yourself. Think of the fact that not that long ago, you were an embryo. Are you going to tell me that you would prefer your stem cells give someone else an organ, than you be alive right now? Do you have kids? Would you really give them up, so we advance in technology?