• Is it life Threatening

Energy drinks have caused death, rotted teeth, etc. It is your choice to drink these drinks but you are putting your life at risk. This drink is over loaded with flavor but also with sugar. Yes, maybe one drink is not bad but then you love it and get addicted and drink more and more. Then your teeth rot and then you could lose them, and next you will see yourself buying more and then lose your money. Drinking these drinks are not bad... Until you drink to much and it lead to sicknesses and vomiting etc. Many people have past away and lost their lives from only drinking energy drinks. I'm not saying STOP I'm just saying something bad may happen, so maybe think about that.

• Megladon says so

Ok HAHAHAHAH *silent giggling* what else did we have? More laugh OH NO AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH AHHHHHHHHHHHH j oe d gje v eigjdifja sgijg ajfi asjfisd fijdfiajg sigj iajdfijdsfij sdf sijfi ajf I can even @megladon123 HA AH AH AHA HA AH AHA A HA AHA AH A SHES COMING GOTTA BLAST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Enegy drinks need to be banned

Im doing an oral speech about energy drinks It causes many health problems, one is caffeine overdose which can lead to many symptoms that include high blood pressure, palpitations, nausea and vomiting. Another health problem is your teeth can rot and go yellow and the soft and eventually you will have none then you will have to pay is around $2,500 per tooth just from a $4 can. This is very bad for your health as they can cause life term problems which will make you insecure and regret every moment. They can also lead to deaths due to the health problems

• Im doing an oral speech about energy drinks

It causes many health problems, one is caffeine overdose which can lead to many symptoms that include high blood pressure, palpitations, nausea and vomiting. Another health problem is your teeth can rot and go yellow and the soft and eventually you will have none then you will have to pay is around $2,500 per tooth just from a $4 can. This is very bad for your health as they can cause life term problems which will make you insecure and regret every moment. They can also lead to deaths due to the health problems

• NO band No band No band

Energy drinks can give you the boost you need. And it should are choose are free will to choose to drink them if we want. No no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no!!!

• Energy drinks can cause illness

Energy drinks are high in sugar and only give you short lived energy. They can cause cancer or diabetes if consumed on a regular basis as well as heart disease. It's best if they're either consumed less or not consumed at all. This is why I believe that energy drinks should be illegal.

• He is dead

He dead he dead he dead he dead he dead he dead he dead he dead he dead he dead he dead he dead he dead he dead he dead he dead he dead he dead he dead he dead he dead he dead he dead he dead he dead

• He is dead

• I'm very bored in english

Oliver is a very silly boi that likes feet ru ru ru ru ru ru ru ru ru ru ru ru ru ru ru ru ru ru ru ru ru ru ru ru ru ru ru ru ru ru ru ru ru ru ru ru ru ru ru ru ru ru ru ru ru ru ru ru ru ru ru ru ru ru ru ru ru ru ru ru ru ru ru ru ru ru ru ru ru ru ru ru ru ru ru ru ru ru ru ru ru ru ru ru ru ru ru ru ru ru ru ru ru ru ru ru ru ru ru ru ru ru ru ru ru ru ru ru ru ru ru ru ru ru ru ru ru ru ru ru ru ru ru ru ru ru ru ru ru ru ru ru ru ru ru ru ru ru ru ru ru ru ru ru ru ru ru ru ru ru ru ru ru ru ru ru ru ru ru ru ru ru ru ru ru

• I'm very bored in english

• Energy drinks should not be banned

I acknowledge that energy drinks are not exactly the most healthy beverage choice one could make, however, the young adults of our country should be given the independence to make such decisions themselves. The simple choices that they make as children will lead to develop their opinions on how they should make a verdict on some of the most important decisions in their lives. What I am trying to say is that they need to be taught what is right and what is wrong from a young age; and what better way to do that than by first hand experience of the consequences of their own choices?
    This is why I believe that energy drinks and any such beverages should not be banned.

• Energy drinks should not be banned

Thank you for reading.

• It would be putting people out of jobs.

Just, because people think they are bad doesn't mean they should be banned mean you can't have them. People disagree because they say they are unhealthy, so are donuts, other soft drinks, candies, etc. they would also be putting million of people out of jobs if factories were to be shut down. This is why I think energy drinks should saty

• Wh0 iz d3@d

Wut r u talking about?
    '
    '
    '
    '
    '
    '
    '
    '
    '
    '
    '
    '
    '
    '
    '
    '
    '
    '
    '
    '
    '
    '
    '
    '
    '
    '
    '
    '
    '
    '
    '
    '
    '
    '
    '
    '
    '
    '
    '
    '
    '
    '
    '
    '
    '

• Yummy and moist

All the deaths that i have seen are the parents or thier fault because thier drinking to much. Like one report was a girl drank two 24 ounce cans of monster before going into cardiac arrest. I can tell more but thiers lots of different reasons. I have done research on this so i'm right

• Yummy and moist

• Yummy and moist

• Yummy and moist

• Yummy and moist

• DEM ARE GUD YES xd

S

s
    s
    s
    s
    s
    s
    s
    s
    sss
    s
    s
    s
    s
    s
    s
    s
    s
    s
    s
    s
    ss
    s
    s
    s
    s
    s
    s
    s
    s
    s
    s
    s
    s
    s
    s
    s
    s
    s
    s
    s
    s
    s
    s
    s
    s
    s
    s
    s
    s
    s
    s
    s