• It is very bad for kids!

Energy drinks can lead to the following;digestive problems,caffeine overdose, elevated blood pressure, type 2 diabetes, heart and blood vessel problems, sleeping problems, anxiety, and dehydration. Energy drinks are heavily sweetened. They do many bad things, they might do good things, but they mostly do bad things. Energy drinks should be banned for people under 18.

• Energy drinks should be banned.

Energy drinks could be banned to children under the age of 18, but do you think it would really stop the issue. Despite energy drinks are very dangerous, do you think people would actually listen to that rule? Adults are allowed to buy energy drinks so they can take it home. Children can drink the harmful drinks and that would not stop them. People need to take this into bigger concern. What if the child’s parent is okay with their child drinking energy drinks?
    Energy drinks could be banned to children under the age of 18, but do you think it would really stop the issue. Despite energy drinks are very dangerous, do you think people would actually listen to that rule? Adults are allowed to buy energy drinks so they can take it home. Children can drink the harmful drinks and that would not stop them. People need to take this into bigger concern. What if the child’s parent is okay with their child drinking energy drinks? If children are dying around the US, than I think there is a major problem and many parents, and people in general should be concerned. Children should be restricted, and not be allowed to buy these famous, deadly drinks.

• Energy drinks kill

Many researchers have said that energy drinks cause cardiovascular disease, some genetic disorders, obesity, and are just not good for you. If you drink energy drinks you are more likely to drink alcohol and mix the two. There are children in the U.S who are downing these drinks by the can and dont even know the high levels of guarine, caffeine, and stimulants. We need these to be gone or at least not be available to children under the age of 16 or 17.

• I thinks Energy drinks should be banned

Because some Energy drinks can cause illness cause of the ingredients or the high sugars in the drink. Energy drinks are mixed with alcohol and you can like get sick or something even worse. If you drink energy drinks rapalidy, you can maybe die from drinking too much energy drinks. A little story that you might heard of:
    A mother of a 14 yrs. Old daughter named Maryland girl how died from a heart arrhythmia after rapalidy drinking two Monsters, has filed a lawsuit against the Energy drink company. But they are not to blame for the teen's death.
    So that is why Energy drinks should be banned

• I think yes

I think yes because if you drink you must you might get a heart fail and die. Also, If drink a energy drink you might to hipper and destroy everything around you. Lastly, if you kids a hold of it they could get out of control and make you day terrible. That's why energy drinks should be banned and illegal to make.

• I think yes

• Yes I think that energy drinks should be banned and made illegal .

The energy drinks are dangerous because if you drink lots just in one day you can make your heart stop then you die . People put dangerous chemicals in the energy drink . That can make your heart stop . Energy Drinks are very dangerous so they should be banned and illegal .

• Energy drinks are bad

Energy drinks can cause illness Energy drinks are high in sugar and only give you short lived energy. They can cause cancer or diabetes if consumed on a regular basis as well as heart disease. It's best if they're either consumed less or not consumed at all. This is why I believe that energy drinks should be illegal.

• Horrible for you

The amounts of caffeine in energy drinks vary widely, and the actual caffeine content may not be identified easily but, large amounts of caffeine may cause serious heart and blood vessel problems such as heart rhythm disturbances and increases heart rates. It is horrible just horrible for your body. HORRIBLE

• They are really bad for you

The topic of energy drinks being allowed in schools is a huge debate. In fact on debate.Org their poll states that 59% believe that energy drinks should be allowed in school and 49% believe that they should. Energy drinks are said to help give you energy and help you stay awake that is why many students drink them. Although this may be true they are also sugar filled, causing bad behavior, students can get sleep deprived, and are over all bad for your health. As a middle school student, I see many of my peers buying and bringing energy drinks in school. Children already have great amounts of energy and the added caffeine causes hyperactivity. These are some factor that makes it much harder for students to learn and can cause them to make poor decisions

• They shouldnt be banned

Because it can give children more energy throughout the day. It can also help with keeping there blood sugar up and not get low. It can also help with there work because there brains will be more active. But he most important one is that it is there life nobody elses. Yes i do understand the no side but they should be understanding on how it can wake the kids up a bit more then keeping them sleepy and less active and less able to do there work...

• They shouldnt be banned

They if people want to drink them let them its there choice and kids will not listen they will still buy them yeah let them if they want to its there choice in life ok so yeah leave them and you live your live and i support it not being banned

• Energy Drinks Should Only be Banned On An Age Limit

Energy drinks should not be banned. The people drinking those types of drinks know what they are doing and know that it is bad for them. Think of smoking. Because there is an age limit on it, does that mean there is no underage smoking? No! Even if you were to put an age ban on energy drinks, people would still find ways to drink them underage, and there would be more underage energy drink drinking, because people would like to say "look at me I got away with drinking energy drinks underage". That is why I think that energy drinks should be banned.

• No. They should have a warning label though.

Energy drinks should not be banned but they should have a label saying which is worse. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

• No, Energy Drinks Should Not Be Banned.

• Drinks are good

We Should be able to have late nights if we need to finish a paper or want to hand out with friends it shouldnt be this much bullshit just to be able to have some caffeine what next are they gonna ban Coffee. We need to stop this. Some people need a energy drinks to get thou a day.

• Energy drinks should not be banned.

People in the world are yes dying from drinking to much energy drinks like some people said before but think about it when have you heard on the news or some where in the world that someone has died it has probably been a long time.

What I'm trying to say is people make there own choices in life if they want to drink two monster then so be it that's their fault and energy drinks are not that bad to be honest it keeps people going most of the time and people playing a sport that involves running or being active they need the energy to keep them going. Thank you

• Freedom and liberty

People have the RIGHT to make their own choices. It certainly isn't up to supermarkets to decide this. It's pointless anyway, kids will buy them from newsagents. And what next, restrict coke and tango? Stop selling ice cream to fat people. It's not their place to make these decisions. We need to stop this interference as it will only get worse. Next it will be you who are refused based on someone's bull**** idea of morality.

• Think about it.....

It causes health problems, yes. You could look at it like smoking cigarettes they cause many health problems too but yet people still smoke them and they are not banned. It's their own choice, that only they can make. So leave energy drinks disbanded and let the people that will drink them, aware of the health problems, able to drink them.