• Energy Drinks must be banned

It is horendous seeing many children drinking Energy Drinks? Around 13 teaspoons are inside 1 bottle. According to the results the doctors have given us around 30% people have sticky blood. Lastly to conclude Energy Drinks must be banned.

I am in primary school and i tried my best so people could agree with me.

• Yes they should

Energy drinks are bad because they make you have heart attack they have to much sugar in them and that can lead to high blood sugar and it has been proven that people under aged drink more so it should be only for adults to buy like if you agree!!!!

• Energy drinks killed my whole family!!!!!!!

It was 4 in the morning when we heard a knock on the door!!!!!!! My dad went to get the door!!!!! When he opened the door the energy drinks were ther3 with a shot gun pointed at my dads face!!!!! That was last ive ever seen of my dads face!!!!! Then the energy drinks came into my house hunting down my family!!!!!!! They slaughtered everyone accept me!!!!!!! Energy drinks are murderers!!!!!!!!!!!967 458 173 968 374 565 228 747 169 537 263 208 007 473 168!!!!!!!!! Help me!!!!!

• Yes, they should be banned

It should be banned because people can die when drinking energy drinks. Also there is kids below 18 that are drinking energy drinks when they know it is bad for them. Energy drinks are not good for your health and your kids SO you should tell your kids not to drink energy drinks untill they are 18.

• Energy Drinks KILLED my UNCLE .

Energy Drinks KILLED my UNCLE Energy drinks should really be banned totally and not be legal, even for people over 18 years of age. My uncle was 45 years old and he drank two energy drinks within 30 minutes and had a heart attack and died before he even got to the hospital. There are so many logicality proved facts about energy drinks and how bad they are for your health. Energy drinks are even worse than alcohol if you abuse them. They really should be banned and made illegal.

• No it can kill you

It can give you diabetes headeches anexity insonia wanting drugs addiction risking lots jitters vommiting alergies high blood pressure stress stress horomone relese im ganna repeat this it can give you diabetes headeches anexity insonia wanting drugs addiction risking lots jitters vommiting alergies high blood pressure stress stress horomone relese

• YES they should be banned

Why? Drinking them can result in several disorders, such as increased stress levels, long-term anxiety disorders and life-long implications such as type 2 diabetes, changes in heart function and higher blood pressure. So many studies have shown that they are bad for you, yet they are frequently consumed. At least ban selling them to anyone under 18, if not completely.

• Energy drincks should be band

Im in forth grade and i think energy drincks should be band becase when i drinck them at school they make me need to use the batroom relly bad and i cant go becase kids will bully me and say pee pee pants so yes we need to ban them.

• Chciken wings yummy

They can be a delicios dinner They can be good with your dinnerEnergy drinks shouldn't be banned because they aren't that bad for you and they are a quick and convenient source of caffeine. They also include taurine which is found in the daily diet and is need for bodily function.They are found just about everywhere and help a lot of people function through their day lolol

• Yes they should

Cardiac Arrest: While our Caffeine Calculator can show people how many energy drinks at one time would be lethal, this formula doesn’t apply to everyone. Those with underlying heart conditions have gone into cardiac arrest after just a few energy drinks. Before drinking energy drinks or caffeine, be sure to know your heart’s health.-A new study showed that energy drinks cause more forceful heart contractions, which could be harmful to some with certain heart conditions.- One study showed that between 2009 and 2011 there were 4854 calls to poison control centers regarding energy drinks. 51% of these calls were involving children. Src– Another study shows the link between energy drinks and cardiac events among teens. This study recommends that teens consume no more than one 250 ml energy drink per day and not before or during sports or exercise. Study link. A 2016 study showed that 18-40-year-olds who drank energy drinks had a significant increase in their QTc interval, which is a marker of abnormal heart rhythm risk. Abstract.

• Energy Drinks are good.

You may say too much of energy drinks is bad, but too much of anything is bad.
    Drinking it once in a while is fine but not consistently depending on it.
    I’m a 14 year old and I woke up in dread one morning and couldn’t push myself to do anything, it seemed like this was gonna be one of those sad days.
    However when I drank a good energy drink (and chocolate milkshake to quench the thirst it gave), I gained the energy to fuel my determination, and I went about that day happy and I did everything the best.
    See, it’s a great boost once in a while.

• Energy Drinks are good.

• They r good for u!!!!!

They may have killed that guys uncle but no liked him anyway. So clearly they did us a favor. Energy Drinks are helping the population go down and we really need this. Listen to me I am smart. Go Cubs they will win the world series again and again agn again.

• Energy Drinks and Killing

When someone drinks 2 Red Bull's in 30 minutes, they should have realized beforehand "Hey I probably shouldn't chug another one of these. It's their own fault if it causes them to have a heart attack.

Also for PARENTS. There is a warning label on energy drinks that say "not​ ​recommended​ ​for​ ​children.... And persons sensitive to caffeine". Have some control over your children or something, be a responsible parent, it shouldn't be too hard to say "NO" to your child if they ask you to buy an energy drink.

• PARENTING 101 Responsibility

Learn to teach your children the word no, the CAN clearly States not for children. It is NOT my responsibility nor the governments to teach your children responsibility. IF Bobby is an over indulged spoiled child that is the parent's problem..... START PARENTING YOUR CHILD QIUT EXCUSING ALL THEIR SHORT COMINGS TEACH THEM RESPONSIBILITY............PLEASE

• Energy drinks can lead to DEATH

Their are lots of stated facts on how energy drinks are really bad for your health,i am studying this fact or topic at this moment,and overdose in energy drinks can cause type 2 diabetes,kidney problems,heart failure and Death,I at the very least think there should be an age limit or a limit to what and how much you drink

• Energy Drinks KILLED my UNCLE

Energy drinks should really be banned totally and not be legal, even for people over 18 years of age. My uncle was 45 years old and he drank two energy drinks within 30 minutes and had a heart attack and died before he even got to the hospital. There are so many logicalistic proven facts about energy drinks and how bad they are for your health. Energy drinks are even worse than alcohol if you abuse them. They really should be banned and made illegal.

• Energy Drinks KILLED my UNCLE .

• Energy Drinks KILLED my UNCLE.

• Energy Drinks KILLED my UNCLE.