• YES they should be banned

Why? Drinking them can result in several disorders, such as increased stress levels, long-term anxiety disorders and life-long implications such as type 2 diabetes, changes in heart function and higher blood pressure. So many studies have shown that they are bad for you, yet they are frequently consumed. At least ban selling them to anyone under 18, if not completely.

• Energy drincks should be band

Im in forth grade and i think energy drincks should be band becase when i drinck them at school they make me need to use the batroom relly bad and i cant go becase kids will bully me and say pee pee pants so yes we need to ban them.

• Chciken wings yummy

They can be a delicios dinner They can be good with your dinnerEnergy drinks shouldn't be banned because they aren't that bad for you and they are a quick and convenient source of caffeine. They also include taurine which is found in the daily diet and is need for bodily function.They are found just about everywhere and help a lot of people function through their day lolol

• Yes they should

Cardiac Arrest: While our Caffeine Calculator can show people how many energy drinks at one time would be lethal, this formula doesn’t apply to everyone. Those with underlying heart conditions have gone into cardiac arrest after just a few energy drinks. Before drinking energy drinks or caffeine, be sure to know your heart’s health.-A new study showed that energy drinks cause more forceful heart contractions, which could be harmful to some with certain heart conditions.- One study showed that between 2009 and 2011 there were 4854 calls to poison control centers regarding energy drinks. 51% of these calls were involving children. Src– Another study shows the link between energy drinks and cardiac events among teens. This study recommends that teens consume no more than one 250 ml energy drink per day and not before or during sports or exercise. Study link. A 2016 study showed that 18-40-year-olds who drank energy drinks had a significant increase in their QTc interval, which is a marker of abnormal heart rhythm risk. Abstract.

• Yes they should

• Energy Drinks KILLED my UNCLE .

Energy Drinks KILLED my UNCLE Energy drinks should really be banned totally and not be legal, even for people over 18 years of age. My uncle was 45 years old and he drank two energy drinks within 30 minutes and had a heart attack and died before he even got to the hospital. There are so many logicality proved facts about energy drinks and how bad they are for your health. Energy drinks are even worse than alcohol if you abuse them. They really should be banned and made illegal.

• Energy Drinks KILLED my UNCLE

Energy drinks should really be banned totally and not be legal, even for people over 18 years of age. My uncle was 45 years old and he drank two energy drinks within 30 minutes and had a heart attack and died before he even got to the hospital. There are so many logicalistic proven facts about energy drinks and how bad they are for your health. Energy drinks are even worse than alcohol if you abuse them. They really should be banned and made illegal.

• Energy Drinks KILLED my UNCLE

• Energy Drinks KILLED my UNCLE

• Energy Drinks KILLED my UNCLE

• PARENTING 101 Responsibility

Learn to teach your children the word no, the CAN clearly States not for children. It is NOT my responsibility nor the governments to teach your children responsibility. IF Bobby is an over indulged spoiled child that is the parent's problem..... START PARENTING YOUR CHILD QIUT EXCUSING ALL THEIR SHORT COMINGS TEACH THEM RESPONSIBILITY............PLEASE

• Energy drinks can lead to DEATH

Their are lots of stated facts on how energy drinks are really bad for your health,i am studying this fact or topic at this moment,and overdose in energy drinks can cause type 2 diabetes,kidney problems,heart failure and Death,I at the very least think there should be an age limit or a limit to what and how much you drink

• Energy Drinks KILLED my UNCLE

• Energy Drinks KILLED my UNCLE .

• Energy Drinks KILLED my UNCLE.

• Energy Drinks KILLED my UNCLE.

• Energy drinks are yummy

I think energy drinks should be legal so people such as athletes have them because it helps with reflexes and game sense, when i have my newborn baby which is coming in 2 weeks i am going to blather him in energy drinks because i would of won a court if it wasn't for energy drinks, the job made me 2.7 million AUS dollars and now im married to a beautiful wife who is a model, but all jokes aside about the new bornbaby i will not be bathing him in energy drinks because i dont agree that energy drinks should be allowed for people under the age of 3

• Energy drinks are yummy

• No energy drinks are good

I think that energy drinks are good as they help people concentrate and are very nice, if someone is stupid enough to down loads of energy drinks at one time that is their fault no the drink. If people use energy drinks properly then they are a nice refreshing drink that can give you a bit of energy if you are about to enter a race or are going to have a long day at work and if parents see there child with an energy drink they can easily take it away from them but if they are allowed they can use it properly or suffer the consequences.

• Know Your Limits

People need to just learn to use their brain. It's simple. Know how much of ANYTHING you can consume and don't go over your limits. Make smarter choices by thinking before you do something so stupid like drinking multiple energy drinks in one sitting. There is no reason for you to drink more than one at a time. Maybe even two in an entire day. Energy drinks have enough sugar and caffeine for someone to SIP on it for at least 30-60 mins. It's unnecessary to chug an entire can of monster in 5 seconds and destroy your body. It should not be banned. People need to just not be stupid.