• It's important to keep natural substances in our body.

With all of the other stimulants and chemicals that go into energy drinks, it is important to be able to put natural substances in our bodies. There are plenty of other ways to have energy such as eating a well balanced diet with protein and fruits and vegetable or getting a good amount of sleep, All of this is important to helping our bodies be alert and ready and none of it is unnatural.

• Yes they should

I think that they should because more people can get hurt and their brains and their bodies aren't ready for this big change and they should be regulated because if not then more kids and teenagers are gonna drink it and make their blood sugar go up or down and it could kill them

• Health! Think about the children!

Even though adults can decide on if they want to drink energy drinks or not, they should be regulated because children can get their hands on the poisons, drink them thinking that they're just regular drinks, then suffer the consequences. Innocent children's lives are being changed because of those energy drinks, and it needs to stop.

• Yes, they should be regulated. Too many kids are drinking them.

Energy drinks should be regulated by age consumption. I think they should only be legal to drink if you are 18 or older. There are too many kids who drink them, and they are too young to realize what they are doing to their bodies. People who are 18+ years old are old enough to know the consequences of what they're doing to their bodies.

• Yes, energy drinks should be regulated.

Energy drinks should be regulated like all other food items are. Someone needs to be responsible for how safe the energy drinks are with the large amounts of vitamins and caffeine in some of them. This can be dangerous to some people and someone needs to be regulating these to help determine when they become dangerous and why.

• Not government's responsibility

It is not the government's job to regulate what we put in our bodies. As long as it does not hurt any third party, all substances should be unregulated. Yes, people have died on overdoses, but that is usually due to an allergenic reaction to ginseng, a common ingredient in most drinks. If we were to regulate everything that one could be allergic to, milk, peanuts, soy products etc. Would be on the government's blacklist!

• You're an idiot if you think they should be illegal

You can't f***ing tell me what I eat or drink and what I do to my body. If I want to drink ten Red Bulls, I'll happily suffer whatever consequence, that isn't for you to decide. I can't believe there's people out there in the world who want certain food & beverages illegalized. You people make me sick and I think you should be deported from this country (U.S.)

• It is hard to make sure everybody is drinking to the maximum.

You can just ban energy drinks and not take a hard time regulating energy drinks. Plus, it is still drinking these bad drinks. Why just regulate something that isn't good for you? You can just make it illegal because it is bad for your brain and body. They put chemicals in to make energy. Plus, you can get a power balance bracelet. That is just ridiculous to regulate not ban something bad for people.