Should engineers pay less for college than English majors?

• Yes we need Engineers and Scientists

In this time engineers and scientists are needed more, because if we are going to explore space and create new ways of traveling then we need a lot more engineers and scientists to develop a warp core as well to build more tech so that we can keep going no matter what. That is my opinion as well it is factual.

• Yes we need Engineers and Scientists

• Yes we need Engineers and Scientists

• Yes we need Engineers and Scientists

• Rdth wth wefg

Sfgh ws rys yhs h f f f f f f f f f f f f f f f f f f f f sdf f df df df s sdf s fs fsdfsd fs dfs ertsd h ns n sns ns h sn sns n sfn fnng gh

• Definitely we need more engineers.

Same as all the other guy said. So bye. Also I am doing an essay on this so some one help me please. Thank you very much for helping me. Teachers might be important but we need to get to the ocean research . This is much needed. Submarines needs to be able to get lower in the ocean with out being crushed

• Definitely we need more engineers.

• Definitely we need more engineers.

• Orange banana face

Orange ginger cranberry shgdfsYTDFHGTDVSABFDSCNHC G FTYDFI VYTFDSFFVGSDGR8F GU8UY 87VARE8YER 8GTR 89G HH9HR 5TG87RHGH RE8HG F9RUHG8YURH GH IUH U G GFUFIU GIUDFHGUGDIFHG7 VOH 7 H9 AH9 M K J J J J J J JJ JJ J J J J J K K K KK OH OHG OFHDOG HOGIHFIOHGFIHA IH IHOP

• Yes we should have to pay less.

If an engineer was to go to college no longer than an english major they shouldn't have to pay as much. Although, if they were to go to school for the same amount of years, than it would be fair to have to pay the same price. If they both have the same, great education then they most certainly should not have to pay more.

• Yes we need Engineers and Scientists

• No They Should Not

Engineer majors should pay the same amount of tuition as everyone else at their particular school. Giving different rates of tuition to certain students because of majors is unfair. English majors contribute just as much to society as engineers so I do not see how you can justify doing this.

• No

With the educational state our country is right now, we could use a lot more English majors and become teachers. There is very little economical incentive to major in English as most high paying jobs are difficult to find in that specific field. Although we need engineers in our society, English majors also play a major role in developing and inspiring our youth.

• No, I don't think one major should cost less than another in college.

Unless an Engineering degree costs the university less to confer, no, it should not cost less than an English degree. We need both, and they should be equally valued. If an alum wants to offer a scholarship for their major, thus cutting the cost, that would be fine, but the university should not charge less for certain majors.

• Why would they not pay more?

If there is going to be a difference in payment for education it should be based off of projected income from that education. So allow hairstylists to pay a low amount, english majors slightly more and engineers drastically higher. This sounds absurd and is absurd. As a college professor I know that students often change their major several times throughout college and to change the amount they pay based off of their intentions of the semester is counterproductive.

Do I feel that technical schools should be cheaper than a university? Sure. Those students are learning a skill set rather than a general base of knowledge with advanced training and scholarly work.