• They should bring in capital punishment

-it saves money by not having to pay for security, food, clothes ect.
    -prisons are becoming over crowded
    -then the murders cant kill again or rapist can rape again etc.
    -money saved that can be used to save the lives of people worth while eg military healthcare, and education etc
    -deters people from doing crimes that can send you to death

• England Should Bring Back Capital Punishment

England should bring back Capital Punishment for certain crimes, including crimes that would otherwise incur life sentences, for two reasons. First, because capital punishment would act as an economic deterrent against possible criminals as it would make the opportunity cost a lot higher, since without capital punishment they still would be able to live out their lives, and thus would deter people. Second, capital punishment makes more economic sense than life imprisonment, as the criminal doesn't produce anything, but lives off of the expense of the country.

• It is needed for punishment

If a vey bad man killed someone you should easily kill that very bad man back he deserves it because he should kill for a kill just like an eye for an eye this statement concludes my correct statement of a man getting killed for killing someone thank you and goodbye.

• It is needed for punishment

• It is needed for punishment

• It is needed for punishment

• It is needed for punishment

• It is needed for punishment

• It is needed for punishment

• It is needed for punishment

• It is needed for punishment

• It is needed for punishment

• It is needed for punishment

• It is needed for punishment

• It is needed for punishment

• It is needed for punishment

• It is needed for punishment

• Nooooo Noooo Nooooo

It is bad. Very, very bad. Do u want to be on that side on the left? Clearly not. Imagine being falsely accused. U think oh maybe i would still be alive if I voted no. No. U did not. This is a disgraceful act that will be controlled. 1+1=2

• Nooooo Noooo Nooooo

• Nooooo Noooo Nooooo