Should EU member states follow the Fidesz government in regard to the Hungarian Roma?

• Fidesz is seeking the only humanitarian approach

The Roma throughout Europe constitute a massive portion of Europe's poor. They're typically uneducated, almost tribal in familiar loyalties, and their upbringing keeps these issues alive from generation to generation. Finding solutions whereby children are educated, their parents are integrated into society, and the familar ties are not forcibly broken is crucial to helping alleviate one of Europe's most glaring - but rarely spoken of - humanitarian problems.

• The Fidesz Government

I personally think that EU member states should follow the Fidesz government in regards to the Hungarian Roma. The Fidesz government is an anti-communist government. And any country who believes who believes in the spirit of democracy should support an entity like the Fidesz government. I also think that it would be beneficial for the EU.

• Any government would be good.

Yes, EU member states should follow the Fidesz government in regard to the Hungarian Roma, because they are better off with some government than none at all. The Roma would benefit from leadership that could tell them to put down roots and choose something besides black magic. They should try leadership from their own, rather than none at all.

• Yes, the EU should follow the Fidesz government in regards to Hungarian Roma

I definitely think EU member states should follow the Fidesz government in regards to the Hungarian Roma. The Fidesz government is an anti-communist government. And any country who believes who believes in the spirit of democracy should support an entity like the Fidesz government. I also think that it would be beneficial for the EU.

• Follow Their Own Ideas

I do not believe EU member states should feel obligated to follow the Fidesz government in regard to the Hungarian Roma. I believe member states should take their own actions and if they find the Fidesz government is successful then they may want to try similar tactics. It should be left up to the states, to decide how they want to handle the situation.