• The constitutional system of government in the US is a model to be emulated.

The US Constitution was a work of sheer genius. The balance of powers and the presumption of limited government has served the people well (past sins notwithstanding). This has lead to the unleashing of human ingenuity unparalleled in history. Our economy is still the best. Indeed, what has put a damper on it has been our emulation of Socialist Europe.

• No, what works for us will not work for them.

Europe should not emulate the U.S. in any way; not economically, not culturally; no way whatsoever. The U.S. is the U.S. It is a collection of diverse populations. And the U.S. is not doing so well in any one area that anyone should want to emulate us, even if they wanted. Perhaps the U.S. should be emulating other countries, but that would involve knocking the huge chip off our shoulder.

• No, they should not

Actually, my gut wanted me to say yes, but my head said no. The US is not Europe; the situations are different. The European countries have more similar populations within them and this works better towards their models. On the other hand, I don't want the US to think this Nation should emulate Europe.

• No!

Europe is a beautiful special place, and it is that fact that makes it different. Emulating the U.S would take away what makes it so precious. Emulating the U.S would also not be a good idea when looking at the economic decisions. Although Europe may not be in the best economic shape, following in the U.S footsteps would not help them.

• They Should Not Emulate US

I do not think that it would be a good idea for Europe to emulate the United States. Europe has their own culture and identity that works well for them. There is no reason for them to follow in the United State's footsteps. Especially f you figure how bad of shape the U.S. is in right now.