• There are to many

With the wars going on in Europe and they are sending to many migrants to Canada and a the USA if they keep this up we will have no housing left because i think we should let homeless people get houses first and then see is there is any housing left for the migrants. I believe that the homeless in our nations need homes be for more migrants come over!

• Read right now

Just saying im not nigel farage/Donal Trump but we should make a wall that is built by the IMERGRANTS because they take away my benefits that I work hard for JK i'm not on benefits but you get stupid people that are like *wank*let them in they've had a hard life*wank* and they cut them selves over them or we can nuke isis which is a lot easier

• Read right now

• Yes they should

Most immigrants coming into Europe are not Syrian, according to the EU. http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3240010/Number-refugees-arriving-Europe-soars-85-year-just-one-five-war-torn-Syria.html 21% of the immigrants in Europe are Syrian. Others are pretending to be Syrian to get into Europe. http://www.smh.com.au/world/migrant-crisis-pakistanis-others-dumping-ids-to-become-syrian-20150906-gjggcn.html according to Serbian border police 90% of those arriving in Macedonia claim they are Syrian, even though they have no pass ports to prove it. The chief of the European Union border agency Frontex, Fabrice Leggeri said that trafficking in fake Syrian passports has increased. "A lot of people enter Turkey with fake Syrian papers because they know that they'll get asylum in the EU more easily,”. According to the European Union Commission 60% of the migrants coming to Europe seeking refugee status are economic migrants from North Africa and are not fleeing war. “More than half of the people now coming to Europe come from countries where you can assume they have no reason whatsoever to ask for refugee status. More than half, 60 per cent.” Said Frans Timmermans, the European Commission’s First Vice-President, in an interview with the Dutch Broadcast Foundation (NOS).
    Immigration has caused a massive increase in crime, especially sexual crime. The most notorious case was the Cologne sex attacks. http://www.gatestoneinstitute.org/6527/migrants-rape-germany
    http://www.gatestoneinstitute.org/6668/germany-migrant-crime-wave

• European countries should stop letting migraines into their nations

European countries should stop letting migrants into their nations if those countries believe it is in the best interests of the nation. While many nations are altruistic in intent, each nation should be free to decide on its own how to handle immigration policy. Especially, today with fears surrounding terrorism.

• We Need to Help but Be Alert

These migrants have been through a terrible time. Yes, I realize that Europe has been over run by these migrants and are running out of places to put them. But is it right to stop people who have already been driven out of their homes access to a safe haven. I know there is also fear that terrorist could pretend to be migrants and than cause an attack. All right, this is a good argument and no doubt we do need to be diligent when we help. But what we need to remember is that if we were the ones who were displace would we want people to turn their backs on us? I doubt it, so do onto others as we would have them do onto us is a good motto to live by.

• No, there's too much importance placed on invisible boundaries.

If someone from a certain country wants to live in a different country, she should be able to. It's time to get rid of these restrictions and just let people do what they want. As long as you're not hurting anyone, you should be able to move freely throughout the world.

• Open up Europe!

I believe that European nations should allow migrants into their countries, however, they should have rules and procedures for doing such. The U.S. has a pretty good policy with green cards, work visas, etc., that I think works well. I think the European nations should have a similar policy that can allow migrants to come in, but not take over.

Fernyx says2016-03-07T15:26:56.717
Don't stop, just make sure it is regulated.