Should European regulators suspend ratings of bailed-out nations?

• It would hurt the countries.

Yes, European regulators should suspend ratings of bailed-out nations, because with their bail outs, their ratings are not believable. It would hurt the reputation of the ratings program to offer ratings that people think are incredible. The nations need to get back on their feet, and wait until they can offer positive things to evaluate for ratings.

• No, European regulators should not suspend rating of bailed out nations.

European regulators should continues using the system of evaluating bailed out nations with a rating. I do not see anything wrong or unfair about it. It is a way for the European regulators to decide on issues and policies in regards to how they want to deal with countries that have been bailed out.

• Yes They Should

I believe European regulators should suspend ratings of bailed-out nations. To me, these ratings would be completely inaccurate if left in place since the nation needed to be bailed out. To me that should mean that they have to start over with their rating. It would say it is comparable to a person filing bankruptcy.

• Not at all

No, I do not think that they need to do this to the bailed out nations at all. I think that it was a good thing to help out these nations, and that it is all over with now so then need to stop worrying about it at all now.

• Investors Need to Know

Investors need to know what they are getting into when they invest in countries that have been bailed out. Rating the bonds of high-risk countries should continue because we live in a capitalist society where everyone has a right to know where their investment capital is being spent. Regulators shouldn't suspend ratings because it's up to the rest of Europe to prop up nations that have been bailed out.