• Yes everyone should learn

Although swimming is not something that is necessarily required for survival, it is important that each child learns to swim at an early age so that they are able to protect themselves from drowning instead of requiring somebody else to jump in the water to save them. Although some children have a fear of water and forcing them to learn to swim may be seen as abuse, this is exactly the fear that needs to be conquered and can only lead to the child benefiting overall.So it is a yes everyone should learn!!

• Yes everyone should learn

• Yes they should.

Swimming gives children a sense of achievement. It also is a very enjoyable activity. The main reason that they should learn to swim however is safety. If all children learned how to swim there would be no chance of drowning. They should be taught at a very early age to swim.

• Yes, it is an important life skill

Although swimming is not something that is necessarily required for survival, it is important that each child learns to swim at an early age so that they are able to protect themselves from drowning instead of requiring somebody else to jump in the water to save them. Although some children have a fear of water and forcing them to learn to swim may be seen as abuse, this is exactly the fear that needs to be conquered and can only lead to the child benefiting overall.

• Not everyone should learn how

Everyone can't learn how to swim because some people are just afraid of water and you can't just force them to learn, it is up to them. I am in the swim team in Vacaville and I do want everyone to enjoy swimming, but I can't force them to. It is up to that person if they want to swim not up to someone else to control them I would also be on the yes side, and I do agree with you, but there is something negative I do have to put out there. YOu can't force them is that.

monstercookie says2015-05-25T14:06:50.560
No they shouldn't as you can see we have cameras here, here and here. What does this have to do with anything? Nothing. I remember drowning because i never did books? Your a ugly kid so swimming wont get you girls books? Your adopted and nobody loves you books? Books.