• Having a class pet will need to have people responsible to look after it and lots of children are responible.

Students will learn about respect and commitment through helping to take care of their class pet. As they watch the pet grow and change they will see and understand the correlation between a pet and other living beings. This could help them to learn empathy and compassion.To be responsible and show respect.

• Every class should have a pet.

I strongly belive every class should have a pet.

Firstly every class should because they get to learn to take care of pets.
    Pets will teach you responsibility because if you feed it and water it it will help you learn what they do and you can learn about its kind.

• No, what if the kids get distracted?

Some kids who do not have pets at home might be interested in the pet, I'm not saying it's a bad thing, pets can boost the child's knowledge and responsibility, but it might affect their attentiveness to the teacher who's speaking and eventually effect his/her studies as well. Academic reports are also affected in that case.

• No kids should NOT have a class pet

Some kids have allergies and cannot have pets in the classroom.Some can have an allergic reaction and die.If the class pet was a parrot and we had a kid who was allergic to parrots they can have an allergic reaction and die.The teachers will lose their jobs and they might not have the money to care for theyre children [if they have any].

• Yay baby Come On

You should be able to have class pets because school is suppose to be fun and it is just not that fun with out a class pet. So all of you guys need to stand up for your wrights. Maybe you can make a dill with your principal and teacher and say if you guys are good then you can get a class pet!

• Kids can become responsible as young people

If kids don't learn how to be responsible as young then they will never know how to be responsible as adult . If they don't become responsible they will never achieve in life as adults. If we don't make know how to be responsible then we are bad teachers and perents.

• Of Course! Definetly

Well, I think that every class should have a pet because pets are proven to help people calm down and feel better so that means even something like a hamster or gerbil would affect the classroom atmosphere. It would also teach students responsibility by giving the students the responsibility of cleaning the cage

• Yes!!! All classes need a class pet.

I believe that every class should have a pet because there is many different class pets to choose from and if you are careful and choose the right one for your class then everybody will be happy. If somebody is allergic to dogs or cat , don't worry there is many different pets out there like a turtle or a frog or a chameleon or a lizard or so on. Classes seem almost empty without an animal to keep it company.

• Yay baby Come On

• Nah nah nah hit or miss

No just no germ contamination too dangerous so what is the right choice well come on guys be fire wise what if the room burns down? What will happen then I can't bear to imagine it it's dumb to have a class pet ill ever pets but hate class pets and you should to

• No no no no no

Nononononono no oono ononononono nononono ono no ono no on ono non ono non on no nono non o non on on on on onn on on o non nono non o non o non o non onon on on on on o nono non onon o non onnon non o

• Ye eyg r

Y4 utyqr yeruyi yeuwyr tyweriu yeury tuhhfg s gk gd sd g g ghhd gdd g g g g gg g hgg dhsdghjghd g gdfjh hdfh jghs fdh dsh hdsjh hsg hh ghkgj hjkdlss j hgkjsjgklsgjs hfjf rhf fj jfhjf jfg hfjhg jfjgh j fjghh jfjgh f jgg gjfg gf gj f

• G b b

They stupid hjgjgjh hb hb h h h he uu I j h b b. B b b b b b b b b b b b b be b b b be b b b b b b b b b b b b b b b b b be. B be b b b b b b b. B b b

• My name is jef

Ff f f f f f fbffuntunufc ghg gcnrgu vrihrvhrghi rihghi tv t gg g g g g g g gg g g g gg g g g g g g g g g g g g g g g g g. Ning gg g g g g g g g

• My name is jef

• Pugs rule the earth!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Pug pug pug pug pug pug pug pug pug pug pug pug pug pug pug pug pug pug pg pug pug pug pug pug pug pug pug pug pug pug pug pug pug pug pug pug pug pug pug pug pug pug pug pug pug pug pug pug pug pug

• We don't need them in the class!

Children are sometimes, no wait scratch that, often allergic to pets. They distract the children in the education because everyone likes them and the children leave the pet in the class after school! IT COULD ACTUALLY LEFT IN THE HEAT OR COLD OVER NIGHT AND COULD BE KIDNAPPED!!! WHO WOULD WANT THAT!!!

• Poop Ho Ho yeah

A b c d e f g h I g k l m no p q r s t u v w x y z lol lol lol o k ok ok ok ok ok ok I'm kinda allergic to dogs XD That doesn't mean I don't want school pets.

• Remove pets from classromms

Why should you have class pets?? Class pets affect kids learning. During school pets are hurt and they are left behind during breaks. Do you want to make innocent adorable pets suffer and decrease your child’s learning? I don’t think you do. If you don’t, then help me remove pets out of all classrooms.

Pets affect child’s learning. Pet’s are awesome cute animals that make children look at them. Leaving a pet in the classroom makes kids look at it. Also if a pet poops, guess what? In seconds the whole class is not listening to the teacher and talking about it.

roxannef664 says2016-02-22T18:41:13.243
Cool
roxannef664 says2016-02-23T17:12:30.180
Whatever :(