Should every country seek an ethical foreign policy first and foremost?

• Yes, every country should seek an ethical foreign policy first.

I definitely think that every country should seek an ethical foreign policy first and foremost. I think that it is important that countries around the world try to do what is best for the international stage to make foreign affairs a lot more better. If such a tactic were to take place, we would have a better world.

• No They Shouldn't

I do not believe every country should seek an ethical foreign policy first and foremost. To me, foreign policy can be taken care of later, especially if it is not a pressing issue with the country. Countries need to focus on domestic policies first, their people are more important, in my opinion.

• Governments Are For The People

I do not believe countries should seek an ethical foreign policy over everything else. A foreign policy dictates a government's strategy in dealing with other nations. Countries should focus on the people in their own country first. If they are at peace, there is no reason to focus on this first.

• No, they should not.

Every country should take care of its own borders before worrying about foreign policy. You cannot learn to properly and ethically create foreign policy until you have properly and ethically governed your own country. I would place a much higher value on domestic affairs than foreign affairs. I believe this to always hold true.

• No worry about domestic issues

An ethical foreign policy is not going to be much use if there are too many domestic issues int he country. The first thing a country needs to focus on is its domestic issues. If the country can't survive on the inside it won't have any chance to stand in foreign issues.