• Yes kids should have trophy

Kids should be proud for what they have done! As a kid i like to be rewarded it makes me feel good about myself and then after I get the trophy i try harder so I can get better so yes kids should most definitly get a trophy sincerely Riley !

• At least they tried

Every kid tries their hardest. Maybe they don't deserve the biggest and best award, but they tried just as much as the "winning team". People say, "...Their best isn't good enough..." ,but not every kid on the "winning teams" best was good enough, only those select few. Why should every kid on that team get the big prize if only a few did the work? Every kid deserves something, even if its small. It feels good to know that you were acknowledged and treated good for you efforts on the team. Not every kid becomes an NFL star, but at least the kids tried their hardest to make the draft.

• Yes yes yes

Kids feel bad when they don't win. I feel bad when I loose. It's just not fair. I want a trophy you want a trophy; we deserve trophies. It's like saying " You tried but you're horrible." I mean that's rude. This makes kids jealous and alienated. I think we deserve trophies for participating .

• Went back and forth but I have come a conclusion

The way I see it giving everyone a little trophy is fine. Give the dope fancy ones to the best. In high school my coach at the end of the year gave everyone a certificate for wrestling at the end of the year banquet. However the two state champions got special plaques. Everyone got a token for the participation but the two exceptional guys got something extra and def earned it. Kids at an early age knows everyone gets a trophy and knows its "to be nice". The extra thing that stamps/solidifies first place or most goals scored is more important. Plus the kids who don't try don't care about the token trophy anyways.

• Kids/teens all get a trophy.

All kids should get a trophy ,even if the others might get bigger ones ,they tried and practice and everything or put their heart into it. A team isn't on player ,I don't see one football player out on a feild ,I see a team! Some people might not agree with me ,but many kids/teens also keep their grades up for working hard in sports and a trophy just means the world to them and makes them want to work hard in school,play had and have fun!!!!!!!

• Because I don't even have one yet!

It gives you better grades and also it's not about winning it's about having good sportmentship and you would harder and stronger. Also winning is a hard thing it's not really easy to get a trophy if you had to win. But in the other hand it would be easier if you just come and you get it.

• Yes they should

It doesn't matter if you have never played or if you have ever done that one thing because you should at least get a reward for trying or at least participating.You don't need to be good at it as long as you can do it.Kids need to be motivated so give it to them.

• Yes for trophys

Imagine you're the best player in the league, and you leave empty handed because your team came in 4th, meanwhile the worst kid in the league comes in first and has no skill what so ever, its not fair! That kid that came in first deserved a trophy more than the kid that came in fourth. Most American adults believe that if athletes don’t come in first place then you don’t get a trophy. When the majority of kids believe that they deserve a trophy, even if they don't come in first. Also because it makes you feel dedicated. And, you still get something even if you don’t win, making you feel special and not depressed. In addition, it’s not fair if the worst kid on the team wins first, when you deserved it more because you have more skill.

First reason, the majority of American adults believe that kids that don't come in first should not get a trophy. In fact 57% of adults think that kids one the first place team “become discouraged” when they see other kids get a trophy, that didn't come in first. However, 57% of American kids claim that they deserve a trophy after they participate in a team sport, after all it is the kids that are playing. It also gives kids a sense of accomplishment,and they tell stories, by saying I remember that team,its not just for recognition its for the remembrance of when you look back at the fun memories you had while on that team.According to the article,Should kids get a trophy.Author perez argues that Trophies act as an important marker, to say 'I did this, I finished this. " it's also for the participation you put in,and the effort that you took to join a team.

Second reason, some parents want to see their kids be happy when they get a trophy.According to the article, My loser kid should get a trophy,by author Brandy Zadrozny it said, “My 4-year-old is starting soccer in the fall. Now, I don’t care how good he is at the sport. Win or lose, that kid’s coming home with a trophy.” When you give a kid a trophy

• Yes for trophys

• Kids deserve awards.

I believe all kids should get awards. I am on a swim team, and me and all my other friends work are tails off and also have great sportsmanship. We come to practice to improve and get better as an individual. Kids get hurt my not getting an award so I believe every athlete deserves an award for the season or at least a medal.

• Kids need to be dissapointed

You can't just get a trophy for showing up because it someone practices the sport and get a participation award and the other does not practice and get the same thing is bad because that will hurt the one that practised more than not getting anything because they now know that they dont need to try to get a trophy and then think that everything will get served to them what they should know that if you want something you need to work for it and i they work for it but dont get it that they need to work harder because it is ok to be a little competitive than not do anything at all

• Kids do not need trophies.

Trophies are fun to get but when you always get them they’re an overload. Trophies make your room messy, you get too much, and after a while, there would be nowhere to put it. Not every kid should get a trophy, just the best players on the team.

First, trophies make your room a mess. When you clean up your room, there would be more to pick up. Also, its an overload of trophies you didn’t really earn. For an example, I played rec soccer for 5 years and each time I got 1 trophy a year for participating. But when you have played 20 years, you would get 20 trophies and that’s a lot of trophies. Last, you won’t know where anything is. Trophies make your house really messy.

Plus, you would get way too much trophies. You would get at least one trophy every game. Also, your house would be filled with trophies that your coach just gave to you to make you feel good. You would get too much trophies.

Last, there would be no where to put it. There would be tons of them so where would you put it. Also, You could have too much toys so again, where would you put it. There could or would be nowhere to put it.

But some kids might like to get trophies. The player might be bad but gets a trophy. Though, they get the wrong message. Also, other people might think they’re super good. But it’s about building skills, not getting trophies. Kids shouldn’t get so many trophies.

In conclusion, not every kid should get a trophy. It would make a mess from everywhere you get a trophy, you would get too much trophies to make it look like you’re a superstar, and there would be nowhere to

• No Not at all

If kids all got trophies they would expect it in the real world. Kids would not know how to work hard because they always got trophies no matter what. I would not want to deal with kids that expect to win every time. As a kid I only got trophies when I won so if I didn't win I worked harder so I could win a trophy.

• Participation trophies are for losers

Participation trophies are dumb because if the kids keep expecting praise and awards just for showing up to school, doing homework, or showing up for work, showing up for sports, they will expect that in the real world too, and expect praise and medals just for showing up to their jobs, and will face the crushing reality that you will mostly go unnoticed in reality and very few get praise often, and will then end up living in their parents basement because they can't take the fact that they will not be constantly be praised for doing little things.

• I think no

It would be a over load +every kid will stub there toe like 15 times just trying to get to bed and get hurt alot just walking.Then there also can`t be a trophy world record because just pratiapating you will get a trophy so you will also have thousands of trophys.

• No they should not

You need to earn it the guy that won worked his butt off and everyone gets the same trophy it's just not fair to the winner he would feel like the loser not the winner so no not everyone should get a trophy for joining in the game the winner will not feel like he won

• No they should not

• No they should not

• You need to work hard to get a trophy

You need to earn the trophy not sit there and get a trophy for no reason
    because it wouldn't be fair to the winner he would feel like he didn't win
    p;us you will still have fun playing but just not winning like a race you worked hard but not that much just try and you will win some day.

• You need to work hard to get a trophy