• Yes kids should have trophy

Kids should be proud for what they have done! As a kid i like to be rewarded it makes me feel good about myself and then after I get the trophy i try harder so I can get better so yes kids should most definitly get a trophy sincerely Riley !

• At least they tried

Every kid tries their hardest. Maybe they don't deserve the biggest and best award, but they tried just as much as the "winning team". People say, "...Their best isn't good enough..." ,but not every kid on the "winning teams" best was good enough, only those select few. Why should every kid on that team get the big prize if only a few did the work? Every kid deserves something, even if its small. It feels good to know that you were acknowledged and treated good for you efforts on the team. Not every kid becomes an NFL star, but at least the kids tried their hardest to make the draft.

• Yes yes yes

Kids feel bad when they don't win. I feel bad when I loose. It's just not fair. I want a trophy you want a trophy; we deserve trophies. It's like saying " You tried but you're horrible." I mean that's rude. This makes kids jealous and alienated. I think we deserve trophies for participating .

• Went back and forth but I have come a conclusion

The way I see it giving everyone a little trophy is fine. Give the dope fancy ones to the best. In high school my coach at the end of the year gave everyone a certificate for wrestling at the end of the year banquet. However the two state champions got special plaques. Everyone got a token for the participation but the two exceptional guys got something extra and def earned it. Kids at an early age knows everyone gets a trophy and knows its "to be nice". The extra thing that stamps/solidifies first place or most goals scored is more important. Plus the kids who don't try don't care about the token trophy anyways.

• Kids/teens all get a trophy.

All kids should get a trophy ,even if the others might get bigger ones ,they tried and practice and everything or put their heart into it. A team isn't on player ,I don't see one football player out on a feild ,I see a team! Some people might not agree with me ,but many kids/teens also keep their grades up for working hard in sports and a trophy just means the world to them and makes them want to work hard in school,play had and have fun!!!!!!!

• Because I don't even have one yet!

It gives you better grades and also it's not about winning it's about having good sportmentship and you would harder and stronger. Also winning is a hard thing it's not really easy to get a trophy if you had to win. But in the other hand it would be easier if you just come and you get it.

• Yes they should

It doesn't matter if you have never played or if you have ever done that one thing because you should at least get a reward for trying or at least participating.You don't need to be good at it as long as you can do it.Kids need to be motivated so give it to them.

• Yes for trophys

Imagine you're the best player in the league, and you leave empty handed because your team came in 4th, meanwhile the worst kid in the league comes in first and has no skill what so ever, its not fair! That kid that came in first deserved a trophy more than the kid that came in fourth. Most American adults believe that if athletes don’t come in first place then you don’t get a trophy. When the majority of kids believe that they deserve a trophy, even if they don't come in first. Also because it makes you feel dedicated. And, you still get something even if you don’t win, making you feel special and not depressed. In addition, it’s not fair if the worst kid on the team wins first, when you deserved it more because you have more skill.

First reason, the majority of American adults believe that kids that don't come in first should not get a trophy. In fact 57% of adults think that kids one the first place team “become discouraged” when they see other kids get a trophy, that didn't come in first. However, 57% of American kids claim that they deserve a trophy after they participate in a team sport, after all it is the kids that are playing. It also gives kids a sense of accomplishment,and they tell stories, by saying I remember that team,its not just for recognition its for the remembrance of when you look back at the fun memories you had while on that team.According to the article,Should kids get a trophy.Author perez argues that Trophies act as an important marker, to say 'I did this, I finished this. " it's also for the participation you put in,and the effort that you took to join a team.

Second reason, some parents want to see their kids be happy when they get a trophy.According to the article, My loser kid should get a trophy,by author Brandy Zadrozny it said, “My 4-year-old is starting soccer in the fall. Now, I don’t care how good he is at the sport. Win or lose, that kid’s coming home with a trophy.” When you give a kid a trophy

• Yes for trophys

• Kids deserve awards.

I believe all kids should get awards. I am on a swim team, and me and all my other friends work are tails off and also have great sportsmanship. We come to practice to improve and get better as an individual. Kids get hurt my not getting an award so I believe every athlete deserves an award for the season or at least a medal.

• If You Got No Skill You Shouldn't Get a Trophy

Just because you participated doesn't mean you should get a reward. Overpraising kids leads to arrogants and too much confidence. Not getting a trophy will provide an inscentive for them to work harder. Also if everyone gets a reward or in this case a trophy then the trophy has no meaning and it looses its value.

• You need to get over yourselves and acknowledge your short comings.

The need for participation trophies stems from a need for validation. People just need to get over themselves. If you are not good at something acknowledge it and move on. If you don't want to do something because you won't get a reward from it then you really shouldn't be participating in the first place.

• They do not

Kids should not be awarded for nothing because when they grow up with getting these awards for participating then they will be devastated when they don't get an award. Your kids will be growing up thinking they are a winner while in reality they are a loser. Yes, this is a harsh way of thinking but it's the truth.

• They do not

• Trophies are good in all. But do kids deserve trophies even if they lost? Or are they overreacting.

I honestly think if all kids got trophies they would think there better than others. I know it sounds ridiculous but if kids get awarded for nothing they will get cocky and think they don't have to try. So just why is this argument a thing the answer is NO

• Trophies aren't deserved by all kids

I don't want to be hurting some kids but on the other hand if all kids get trophies some kids are not very deserving of a trophy. In my opinion it would make kids think there better then others even though everyone would have a trophy so that's kind of why i think that this isn't necessary.

• Trophies aren't deserved by all kids

• No, Trophies are for hard workers

Trophies are for kids who worked and when you show up, that is not working. Image if you belive that you get something for showing up. Then in collage you will think that and life will be extra hard. NO NO NO
    . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

• They are not the best!!!!

When kids get trophy's that they don´t deserve it makes the kids that worked hard for them feel like they had no part in any thing if they ALL get something. For example if someone is the worst player EVER and I mean EVER and they get something for not doing any thing at all just by sitting on the bench.I rest my case.