• Yes kids should have trophy

Kids should be proud for what they have done! As a kid i like to be rewarded it makes me feel good about myself and then after I get the trophy i try harder so I can get better so yes kids should most definitly get a trophy sincerely Riley !

• Not Every Kid Should Get a Trophy

In my opinion, I do not think every kid should get a trophy. I know this from personal experience. My brother got a trophy for his first year of junior pro football, and so did every other kid. Even though he didn't know a lick about football he got MVP ( most valuable player ) . He let it get to his head. He always thought that he was the best, and he was really cocky. Kids who try and actually deserve a trophy .He didn't deserve that trophy. Don't get me wrong,I always want my brother to succeed . I'm a big sister,I should. But as the years went on,he still thought he was the best. When he didn't get picked for the school's team, he was really distraught. When he got all of those trophies, they were telling him that he was the best and that he didn't have to improve. My point is That every kid doesn't deserve a trophy because the one that don't deserve it will get irrogant .

• Every kid should get a trophy.

Every kid should get a trophy for their effort. Even if a kid doesn't get to play throughout the season, they still need to get a trophy for the effort they put in the team during that season. For example, if a kid works hard in every practice, they should get a trophy for there effort even though they didn't play on the team.

• At least they tried

Every kid tries their hardest. Maybe they don't deserve the biggest and best award, but they tried just as much as the "winning team". People say, "...Their best isn't good enough..." ,but not every kid on the "winning teams" best was good enough, only those select few. Why should every kid on that team get the big prize if only a few did the work? Every kid deserves something, even if its small. It feels good to know that you were acknowledged and treated good for you efforts on the team. Not every kid becomes an NFL star, but at least the kids tried their hardest to make the draft.

• Yes yes yes

Kids feel bad when they don't win. I feel bad when I loose. It's just not fair. I want a trophy you want a trophy; we deserve trophies. It's like saying " You tried but you're horrible." I mean that's rude. This makes kids jealous and alienated. I think we deserve trophies for participating .

• Went back and forth but I have come a conclusion

The way I see it giving everyone a little trophy is fine. Give the dope fancy ones to the best. In high school my coach at the end of the year gave everyone a certificate for wrestling at the end of the year banquet. However the two state champions got special plaques. Everyone got a token for the participation but the two exceptional guys got something extra and def earned it. Kids at an early age knows everyone gets a trophy and knows its "to be nice". The extra thing that stamps/solidifies first place or most goals scored is more important. Plus the kids who don't try don't care about the token trophy anyways.

• Kids/teens all get a trophy.

All kids should get a trophy ,even if the others might get bigger ones ,they tried and practice and everything or put their heart into it. A team isn't on player ,I don't see one football player out on a feild ,I see a team! Some people might not agree with me ,but many kids/teens also keep their grades up for working hard in sports and a trophy just means the world to them and makes them want to work hard in school,play had and have fun!!!!!!!

• Because I don't even have one yet!

It gives you better grades and also it's not about winning it's about having good sportmentship and you would harder and stronger. Also winning is a hard thing it's not really easy to get a trophy if you had to win. But in the other hand it would be easier if you just come and you get it.

• Yes they should

It doesn't matter if you have never played or if you have ever done that one thing because you should at least get a reward for trying or at least participating.You don't need to be good at it as long as you can do it.Kids need to be motivated so give it to them.

• Yes for trophys

Imagine you're the best player in the league, and you leave empty handed because your team came in 4th, meanwhile the worst kid in the league comes in first and has no skill what so ever, its not fair! That kid that came in first deserved a trophy more than the kid that came in fourth. Most American adults believe that if athletes don’t come in first place then you don’t get a trophy. When the majority of kids believe that they deserve a trophy, even if they don't come in first. Also because it makes you feel dedicated. And, you still get something even if you don’t win, making you feel special and not depressed. In addition, it’s not fair if the worst kid on the team wins first, when you deserved it more because you have more skill.

First reason, the majority of American adults believe that kids that don't come in first should not get a trophy. In fact 57% of adults think that kids one the first place team “become discouraged” when they see other kids get a trophy, that didn't come in first. However, 57% of American kids claim that they deserve a trophy after they participate in a team sport, after all it is the kids that are playing. It also gives kids a sense of accomplishment,and they tell stories, by saying I remember that team,its not just for recognition its for the remembrance of when you look back at the fun memories you had while on that team.According to the article,Should kids get a trophy.Author perez argues that Trophies act as an important marker, to say 'I did this, I finished this. " it's also for the participation you put in,and the effort that you took to join a team.

Second reason, some parents want to see their kids be happy when they get a trophy.According to the article, My loser kid should get a trophy,by author Brandy Zadrozny it said, “My 4-year-old is starting soccer in the fall. Now, I don’t care how good he is at the sport. Win or lose, that kid’s coming home with a trophy.” When you give a kid a trophy

• Not all kids deserve trophy

Because kids will not learn anything if don't try. And still get a trophy. They got to learn to try if they want to win a prize or a trophy. So make the kids actually try to be the very best. Like no one ever was. Okay bad joke but really they need to try.

• Not all kids deserve trophy

• Not all kids deserve trophy

• Not all kids deserve trophy

• Not all kids deserve trophy

• Not all kids deserve trophy

• Not all kids deserve trophy

• Its Not Fair!

It is unfair to the players who work hard and come in first and instead of you getting something special for working hard, everyone gets something, If everyone gets Trophies, you do not have to try. If you work hard you will be proud of yourself. You do not need a little shiny gold colored piece of plastic to feel accomplished. If everyone gets trophies it doesn't feel as good as if only the best do.

• Does not help them in real life.

I am doing a debate in my class on should kids get trophies and we have to say no kids should not get trophies. I do have like a 5 paragraph essay about it but that would be way to long so I just put this. Thank you all for feedback and bye.

• NOT Every Player Should Get A Trophy

A: Kids will get cocky
    B: Best is not good enough
    C: In Life You will Not Be Handed Things
    A) They will think they are that good when the are not.
    B) Try Harder
    C) You will not get into UVA on a 580 SAT score.
    Not everyone deserves it.