• Yes kids should have trophy

Kids should be proud for what they have done! As a kid i like to be rewarded it makes me feel good about myself and then after I get the trophy i try harder so I can get better so yes kids should most definitly get a trophy sincerely Riley !

• At least they tried

Every kid tries their hardest. Maybe they don't deserve the biggest and best award, but they tried just as much as the "winning team". People say, "...Their best isn't good enough..." ,but not every kid on the "winning teams" best was good enough, only those select few. Why should every kid on that team get the big prize if only a few did the work? Every kid deserves something, even if its small. It feels good to know that you were acknowledged and treated good for you efforts on the team. Not every kid becomes an NFL star, but at least the kids tried their hardest to make the draft.

• Yes yes yes

Kids feel bad when they don't win. I feel bad when I loose. It's just not fair. I want a trophy you want a trophy; we deserve trophies. It's like saying " You tried but you're horrible." I mean that's rude. This makes kids jealous and alienated. I think we deserve trophies for participating .

• Went back and forth but I have come a conclusion

The way I see it giving everyone a little trophy is fine. Give the dope fancy ones to the best. In high school my coach at the end of the year gave everyone a certificate for wrestling at the end of the year banquet. However the two state champions got special plaques. Everyone got a token for the participation but the two exceptional guys got something extra and def earned it. Kids at an early age knows everyone gets a trophy and knows its "to be nice". The extra thing that stamps/solidifies first place or most goals scored is more important. Plus the kids who don't try don't care about the token trophy anyways.

• Kids/teens all get a trophy.

All kids should get a trophy ,even if the others might get bigger ones ,they tried and practice and everything or put their heart into it. A team isn't on player ,I don't see one football player out on a feild ,I see a team! Some people might not agree with me ,but many kids/teens also keep their grades up for working hard in sports and a trophy just means the world to them and makes them want to work hard in school,play had and have fun!!!!!!!

• Because I don't even have one yet!

It gives you better grades and also it's not about winning it's about having good sportmentship and you would harder and stronger. Also winning is a hard thing it's not really easy to get a trophy if you had to win. But in the other hand it would be easier if you just come and you get it.

• Yes they should

It doesn't matter if you have never played or if you have ever done that one thing because you should at least get a reward for trying or at least participating.You don't need to be good at it as long as you can do it.Kids need to be motivated so give it to them.

• Yes for trophys

Imagine you're the best player in the league, and you leave empty handed because your team came in 4th, meanwhile the worst kid in the league comes in first and has no skill what so ever, its not fair! That kid that came in first deserved a trophy more than the kid that came in fourth. Most American adults believe that if athletes don’t come in first place then you don’t get a trophy. When the majority of kids believe that they deserve a trophy, even if they don't come in first. Also because it makes you feel dedicated. And, you still get something even if you don’t win, making you feel special and not depressed. In addition, it’s not fair if the worst kid on the team wins first, when you deserved it more because you have more skill.

First reason, the majority of American adults believe that kids that don't come in first should not get a trophy. In fact 57% of adults think that kids one the first place team “become discouraged” when they see other kids get a trophy, that didn't come in first. However, 57% of American kids claim that they deserve a trophy after they participate in a team sport, after all it is the kids that are playing. It also gives kids a sense of accomplishment,and they tell stories, by saying I remember that team,its not just for recognition its for the remembrance of when you look back at the fun memories you had while on that team.According to the article,Should kids get a trophy.Author perez argues that Trophies act as an important marker, to say 'I did this, I finished this. " it's also for the participation you put in,and the effort that you took to join a team.

Second reason, some parents want to see their kids be happy when they get a trophy.According to the article, My loser kid should get a trophy,by author Brandy Zadrozny it said, “My 4-year-old is starting soccer in the fall. Now, I don’t care how good he is at the sport. Win or lose, that kid’s coming home with a trophy.” When you give a kid a trophy

• Yes for trophys

• Kids deserve awards.

I believe all kids should get awards. I am on a swim team, and me and all my other friends work are tails off and also have great sportsmanship. We come to practice to improve and get better as an individual. Kids get hurt my not getting an award so I believe every athlete deserves an award for the season or at least a medal.

• It makes things harder

This fails to prepare kids for reality making life harder. In real life, If have a job and aren't succeeding you don't get rewarded for just trying. You also want to figure out where you are and get better. If everyone is the same then what is the point of trying to get better. Though I am against coaches being too hard on children, Getting a trophy for just trying does not work in the real world or in sports.

• They didn’t all do the work

Kids should only be rewarded if they put in the effort. Not all kids have done what has earned the other kids the reward, they didn’t work hard to earn what the other kids did. This may make them upset but if they don’t deserve it then they don’t get it.

• No, Absolutely No

If a talented or just hardworking student who has spent blood sweat and tears, there is absolutely no reason for someone else to get that. If it makes other people feel bad about not getting one, or angry at the person who does, that's THEIR problem. Just because you didn't beat them and feel bad about not making it, well here's a life lesson: DEAL WITH IT or WORK HARDER. Awards and trophy's should not be distributed evenly, and Participation Awards? Grow up, if someone is better than you, too bad. It makes the people who know they did better to feel like shit, when they deserve so much more.

• Every kid should not get a trophy

Some kids don't earn it so why should they get one. Some adults don't have trophies so why should kids after them get trophies for doing nothing? I don't care if their sports team won a championship game and everyone got trophies. My point is kids who get trophies should earn it.

• Make them try harder

Not getting a trophy will make kids try harder trust me after loosing by 1 point in the championship game winning the second place metal did not mean anything to me all I wanted to do was win next year and I did.This is why I think there should be no partisipent trophey's

• You should not get a trophy

No bc it makes them feel so good and makes them feel accomplished even if there trash so no ppl need to come to the hard reality and that reality is that you dont get everything for free you want something you work for it dont be a bumm and give them a trophy to make them feel good thats dumb

• You should not get a trophy

• Kids need to be dissapointed

You can't just get a trophy for showing up because it someone practices the sport and get a participation award and the other does not practice and get the same thing is bad because that will hurt the one that practised more than not getting anything because they now know that they dont need to try to get a trophy and then think that everything will get served to them what they should know that if you want something you need to work for it and i they work for it but dont get it that they need to work harder because it is ok to be a little competitive than not do anything at all

• Kids do not need trophies.

Trophies are fun to get but when you always get them they’re an overload. Trophies make your room messy, you get too much, and after a while, there would be nowhere to put it. Not every kid should get a trophy, just the best players on the team.

First, trophies make your room a mess. When you clean up your room, there would be more to pick up. Also, its an overload of trophies you didn’t really earn. For an example, I played rec soccer for 5 years and each time I got 1 trophy a year for participating. But when you have played 20 years, you would get 20 trophies and that’s a lot of trophies. Last, you won’t know where anything is. Trophies make your house really messy.

Plus, you would get way too much trophies. You would get at least one trophy every game. Also, your house would be filled with trophies that your coach just gave to you to make you feel good. You would get too much trophies.

Last, there would be no where to put it. There would be tons of them so where would you put it. Also, You could have too much toys so again, where would you put it. There could or would be nowhere to put it.

But some kids might like to get trophies. The player might be bad but gets a trophy. Though, they get the wrong message. Also, other people might think they’re super good. But it’s about building skills, not getting trophies. Kids shouldn’t get so many trophies.

In conclusion, not every kid should get a trophy. It would make a mess from everywhere you get a trophy, you would get too much trophies to make it look like you’re a superstar, and there would be nowhere to

• No Not at all

If kids all got trophies they would expect it in the real world. Kids would not know how to work hard because they always got trophies no matter what. I would not want to deal with kids that expect to win every time. As a kid I only got trophies when I won so if I didn't win I worked harder so I could win a trophy.