• Yes we need pets!

According to some websites I've been on pets can boost up you social life and keep you active, strong, and exercised! If your lonely and need somebody/something dogs/cats are perfect for you they are good for stress and perfect for blood pressure so if I were you I would get a pet!

• Yes we need pets!

• We need pets

Animals make people healthier. Yes they are a lot to take care of, but their funny, cute, hilarious, fluffy and so fun to take care of. They can be expensive though, that's one of the few negatives about different animals thought. And if your allergic to a certin animal their still is other pets you could get, like fish or bird.

• Yes we need them

According to many websites I've seen they say that pets could help you relive the stress in you have great companion for you so I yes I agree that some people are allergic to some pets but I am saying this to the people that don't have an allergy and I've also found that having a pet can keep you fit and active

• They are good for helping

They reduce stress and help the disabled dogs can also smell sickness and harden your immune system all pets have there own thing like cats are funny and cute dogs can be. Cute and bunnies are really cuuuuutttte dogs are good protection and have good instincts thank you in advance

• Everyone should have a pet

1. Pet owners have healthier hearts
    While caring for pets can sometimes be stressful, the benefits outweigh the cons. Pet owners have shown lower resting heart rates and blood pressure than non-pet owners. They also had lower triglyceride and cholesterol levels, which are indicators of heart disease. Studies also show that heart attack patients with dogs survive longer than those without.

• Stop get some help.

Pets love you alot and will make you lagh help you relive stress they teach you how to be responsible helps you meet people make there owners excercise more( even when they don’t want to) also They help you excercise, companionship, having a routine, less stress, getting out, makeing new freinds, new interests, protection, taking care of something, investing in life

• Stop get some help.

• Stop get some help.

• Stop get some help.

• Not eveyone is an animal lover

Not every one wants a pet. Because they don't have time to take care of one. Nor would they be home to take care of it. Cant afford one. Or they live in an apartment. Also they can be allergic to animals. That is why I say no animals if they don't want them.

• No pets for every person

Pets can be at risk depending whether the person has a harmful ediction, or is gone all the time and can't have someone come in and feed them or can't watch them. The pets may also be put at risk for dangerous living features. Some people may also not have the money to fit the animals every needs(food,toys,shelter,etc.).

• No pets for every person

• No pets for every person

• Not at all

Not everyone needs ( or wants a pet ) some pepole have all the meoney you need to have a pet if every one had a pet where would you keep your pet if you have to leave it.Yes i love my dog and cat and yes some pepole do need animals but not everyone. Thanks for reading

• Not at all

Some pepole are scared of them,some at work all the time and don't have time to take care of the animal,and not everyone has the money to have an animal ( for food,bed,toys,)not every one has the money for that.I love animals and some pepole should have them but not every one

• No! Of course not!

G g g g g g g g g g gg g g g g g g g gg g gg g g g g g g g g g g g g g g g g g g g g g g g g g g g g g

• Some people are uncomfortable with pets

People do not want pets and if they do some apartments don't allow them anyway. So people like pets and I understand but people have had bad expedites with pets so why should everyone have one. So that is why all people should not have a pet it should be there choice.

• Not EVERY person should have a pet!

The key word is EVERY,
    People may be have allergies to the pet or their fur
    Some people can’t even afford food for themselves, why should they use all the money they have just because every child should have a pet
    Some people live in apartments where no pets are permitted
    Some kids can’t handle to have them
    What if one family has 7 kids, that means that every single person would need to have a pet. That equals 7 pets for one family and these pets could affect other members of the family
    Not all pets are friendly sometimes pets can be aggressive and bite , scratch or harm a child- think about an aggressive dog and a toddler, Yeah not a good mix!
    Everyone should not have a pet since some people would not want a pet and it would be cruel to force them to be together!
    Some kids may not want a pet because of the extra responsibility and it’s unfair to both the child and pet to force them to be together

• It could hurt the people or animal

I don't think every home should have one because the animal gets hurt by the person or the pet hurts the person and if the person has mantel issues when the pet dyes that person could become suicidal that's why not every person should not have a pet bye bye