• Yes, everyone should eat at least some meat

Yes, I feel that everyone should eat at least some meat, because otherwise, you may not be able to fully attain the certain proteins that are given by those foods. Meat gives us good proteins and things our bodies need, that other foods cannot give. Not to mention, it is tasty!

• Yes, everyone should be meat eaters.

Meat is an important part of a healthy diet. For this reason everyone single person should incorporate meat into their diet. People who don't eat meat makes their body less efficient and healthy as a result. No doctors should allow their patients to stop eating meat. It is a serious health risk.

• I think NO

Animals need the right to freedom just like us humans. Every animal needs to live not die from us killing and eating them. That is just not right. So my opinion is no we should not eat animals. : ( that is never right to eat animals its like killing your own kind.

• Freedom of food, anyone?

Why would you want people to eat meat when they don't want to? I don't see vegetarianism or veganism having any kind of negative force on this world which has to be eradicated. Everyone should have the freedom to decide what is on their platters, whether that'd be meat or a plant-based diet.

• Vegans save the planet, the animals and the human race.

The meat industry is the biggest polluter on this planet. Stop eating meat and you will stop climate change.

60 Billion Land Animals and 90 Billion marine animals are killed for meat. Male chicks are grinder up alive because they cannot produce eggs. Cows have their babies taken off them and sold for meat, and kept pregnant to produce milk.

50% of all agricultural land is used to grow food for the billions of animals we slaughter. This land should be used to grow vegetables and beans to feed the world.

Meat is unhealthy. Humans are the only carnivore in the world that has cholesterol. That's because our intestines are too long and cannot digest meat properly. Where do animals get vitamins from? The corn and grain and grass they eat. These are natural. So you are filtering your nutrients.

• I think NO

• Meat is murder and murder isn't okay.

I have never eaten meat and never want to. I think it's insane that you say that everyone should have at least some meat in their diet. I don't eat meat and I'm extremely healthy. I play basketball year-round and I have no health issues. It's a terrible argument to say meat is 'tasty' because that is an opinion and you are ending an animals life for your pleasure. What if someone killed your loves one? Wouldn't you be heartbroken? So many animals are taken from their families directly after birth and then they're killed for meat. "Vegetarians save lives, meat-eaters destroy them."

• I seem to have broken the tie :P

Meat is murder and if eating meat is okay then cannibalism should be. I mean seriously, this is what is causing people to get obese. With milk and eggs, I think they can be consumed but to get them they should try using less brutal methods. I am a veggie not a vegan :P