• I think yes

Because it should be fair. Someone might argue that life isn't fair but personally I think they can learn that somewhere else. It's also important for people to learn that good things come to people who work hard and try their best even though theirs always someone better than them.

• I think both

I think this because some one could be on a team with really good players except for them and their really trying but they never got a trophy and no one wants to feel left out. But they should work hard for it. I'm just saying that you should sit back and do nothing... Not at all but you should work hard and get a trophy, including the younger ones they would be heart broken if they were the only one on the team who didn't get a trophy

• I think everyone should get a trophy.

I think everyone should get a trophy even if they don't win. In my opinion the winning team should get a bigger and better trophy than everyone else. I mean trophies make kids happy and they will want more, thus making them want to play sports more. My opinion is everyone should get trophies no matter what.

• Fj f efnfjndjfnjdnfjndjf..

Ff d df ff f f f f f f f f f f f f f f f f f f f f f f f f f f f f f f f f f f f f f f f f f f f f f f f f

• Fj f efnfjndjfnjdnfjndjf..

• Fj f efnfjndjfnjdnfjndjf..

• Fj f efnfjndjfnjdnfjndjf..

• I need to say

Every one deserves a trophy because some people have depresson about jealosy or something that will make people feel down so they have to get a trophy to feel better and make others feel better too.Sometimes when people win a sports game they feel great and BRAG BRAG BRAG but everyone should GET A TROPHY

• I need to say

• Lolololol lolololol lol why

Snhbkjkhwbuwhbkjjwhkbhjbkskubhskjhbskjhbsjhbsjbkh swbjbkj van f no fjf. Refund jrj fjf just fi fjf fjf if jrj fjf fjf jrj fjfjjnfhfn fjf jrj fjfjjnfhfn fjfjjnfhfn fjfjjnfhfn rjfrnfrh fan rfnrfbr forthright jrbfhfbrfnfbfn hfbrfbfrhfb jrbfhfbrfnfbfn nfnrfbrfbrnf nfnrfbrfbrnf jrj ref jrbfhfbrfnfbfn nfrnfbfrnfrnrfrnf rjfrnfrh nfnrfbrfbrnf jrj fre jrbfhfbrfnfbfn nfnrfbrfbrnf rfnrfbr ref fjhfrrnf nfnrfbrfbrnf nfrnfbfrnfrnrfrnf nfnrfbrfbrnf nfnrfbrfbrnf

• I don't think so

I don't think everyone should get a trophy because you have to work hard for your goal, and if u do, u will get to learn that working hard will lead u to success in life. Also, if everyone gets a trophy , the kids on winning teams may think their trophies are less special. Plus, schools and sports organizations would save a lot of of money by purchasing fewer trophies.You can't just give a trophy to some one who just participated. It's not fair to the person who worked really hard on it. It would seem worthless.

• Definitely not everyone!

No, not everyone should get a trophy because sometimes in life not everything is rainbows and lollipops you have to work hard to earn something. And plus if we do give trophies for the kids for just showing up they'll think that they will always get a award or trophy and also this will teach the kids to go for the sky the universe anything and will keep them determined!

• Should Everyone get trophies? No!!!

Winners are dedicated and work hard. If everyone gets a trophy the winners are no longer special. People that are just there for the trophy are hurting the team and the people who want to win. Those people need to learn now that in the real world it is not equal!!!

• Not at all!

Students and or kids all mostly do sports and coaches give kids trophies for not even doing anything/or not participating. Plus, trophies are expensive; buying them for each and every kid on the team is a waste of money. Lastly, this will show that you will need to do your best to succeed in life.

• Should everyone get a trophy?

Everyone should not get a trophy in school because, its just a waste of school money to get alot of trophies. If the kids on the winning team gets a trophy they will feel less special.Another reason kids should not get a trophy is, how about if thats a good team that wins every time then they get alot of trophies and they dont have enough for their trophies.

• Should everyone get a trophy ?

People should not get trophies because some people are not good at sports . People just show up and get a trophy. People just don't even do the sport and besides that people have to pay allot of money for trophies . That's why I think people should not get trophies .

• I don't think so

No,each kid should not get a trophy. If kids got a trophy just for playing then more kids would play just for the trophies. Plus, if everyone got one then they wouldn't be special and it wouldn't seem as if the winning team was actually rewarded. That's what I think!

• Real life debate

Not everyone should get a trophy, it teaches kids that the world is all butterflies and marshmallows, but I think we all know that it's not. Now I will remind you that this is coming from a 12-year-old! In school, you work hard, you get an A(+), you goof off and don't do work, you get an F. In real life, you work hard at your job, you get an A (employee of the month, raise, promotion, etc), you goof off and come up with lame excuses, you get an F, but in real life, F stands for fired. Sports should not be an exception because a parent's job is to prepare their son/daughter for life (AKA the real world, where F stands for fired) so how would a parent be doing his or her job by sometimes rewarding their child for not doing work. A trophy should inspire the student/child to work hard, not slack off because they know they will get one anyway. YOU CAN'T KEEP KIDS IN BUBBLES. (Though I could name a few that try)

• No because ...

That will be kind of boring. Peopel will have nothing to look up to, people will lose their competition. If everyone got a trophy then why even their be a competition? The one person that say yes can agree with this: would you like it if he were in a contest at running, and u were the first one to finish line, and everyone got a trophy not just u. It's not even a competition. The one perso that said yes backed up their opinion poorly. If u know everyone is getting a trophy then u have itching to look up to.:(

• Whats worng with u

No not everyone.In kids sports when they are young and first learning how to play soccer and baseball, sure, they should all get trophies. They are there and they are trying, and that should be good enough. However, as you get older and your competing you should be old enough to understand that you do not suck at the sport the other team just did really well.

nickmaxmartini says2014-06-04T14:13:59.917
No trophies they suck