Should everyone have a cell phone with them in school at all times?

• Yes they should

If everyone had a cell phone they would be a lot safer and would be able to call for rides if something happens at school or somewhere else. Also as people start to get jobs their car might break down and they could get assistance. Also, the elderly might fall and hurt themselfs, and having a phone would solve a lot.

• Phones are dangerous

Many people get ran over on their phones. They get taken away in class. There are so many ways phones are danger to everybody. Don't text and drive stay alive. A lot of people text in their car and crash. That is why phone don't be needed for everybody. DANGER

• Cell Phones should be used in class.

They help students study faster.They also help students get projects done faster. Cell phones also allow students to call for help in an emergency for safety reasons. They let students take part in what they are learning, and therefore learn more. In conclusion, cell phones are great and handy to have close to you for emergencies.

• They should be.

They should be allowed in class but supervised. It helps kid have responsibility when using devices. Also, to look up work. They are already used to typing things so they could get projects done faster. Kids also maybe need to call for a ride or an emergency's. That is why.

• Cell phone is great

Sorry for misspelling but phones can help students if they need a calculator,it can be charged there or well used for help. Say your grandma died your parents would have to call the 0ffice then to you.
    Or you could just call you straight after hearing the news I rest my case

• Cell phones are for free time

Students should use them for free time only because other people might need quiet to work. It also distracts YOU if you need work done. If you are saying "So what if I flunk a few grades" You will care when you need collage or a job. That is why I disagree strongly.

• I think yes.

I think students should be allowed to have cell phones during school, although, yes, they can distract students. But, think about it. What if a killer was outside and coming in your classroom and the teacher is unable to reach for the classroom phone. Its more likely that you might want to reach for your phone that is in your pocket and call 911. Some may not agree to my concept, some may agree to my argument. If not, why don't I back my idea up with some more facts. Parents, when needed, may need to contact their child for a very important cause and they need to pick them up right away. Also, some students may be walking back from home and they get jumped by some perverts. What do you do? Stand there? No, of course not. You would grab out your phone and try to call for help. Others may just scream for help and fight, some may do what I said. Its your choice, but, I still argue that phones should be kept in school. Not be left home.

• Phones are dangerous

• Cell Phones are Unecessary in Class.

Many kids would spend time playing on their phone instead of doing the classwork that they are supposed to be doing. They would become distracted by the temptation of their phones and would try to hide playing on it. But cellphones should be allowed in lockers. Children could contact their parents afterschool if an activity was changed or if they needed to be picked up.

• Cell Phones? No.

They are completely distractions in class and the learning processes of the students will be affected. This also make a risk of having students cheating in tests. The school's repetition will also be affected if students post any media online. All in all, students shouldn't have a cell phone with them in school

• Cell phones are a big problem in my school my class mates go on their cell phones 24-7.

Cell phones boo everyone that has a cell phone cheats on the test. They also bully the people who doesn't have a cell phone, but I'm the only one who doesn't cheat on a test. Play games, text, make phone calls, make up dumb videos to post on the Internet.

• Cell phones are for free time

• Cell Phones Are a Distraction

Cell Phones Are a Distraction Cell phones disrupt the educational atmosphere of a classroom. Students should be paying attention to their teacher and their work and not what is on Twitter or Facebook. It's getting harder to control or ban this technology, and the best approach is for the teacher to work cell phones into their lesson plans.

• The y spoil themselves

They may cheat on exams or tests by passing answers to each other.They chat with their friends and do not pay attention. They distract themselves and distract the students who are their around us . They play games, surf net, watch videos , check their accounts of face book or twitter and many other things. They spoil themselves and their future.

• No they shouldn't

I do not think that school children should have cell phones on them in school at all times. In the not to distant past, people did not have cell phones on them ever and they did just fine. I think that cell phones are a distraction for everyone that has them.

• Cell Phones Are a Distraction

Cell phones disrupt the educational atmosphere of a classroom. Students should be paying attention to their teacher and their work and not what is on Twitter or Facebook. It's getting harder to control or ban this technology, and the best approach is for the teacher to work cell phones into their lesson plans.