• Yes, they should.

Not all of the plans meet eveyone's needs. Healthcare is not a one size fits all kind of thing. Instead it is based on the individual needs of the people on the plan. People should be able to choose from a variety of plans so they can find on they need.

• Yes, everyone in the United States should have a choice between Obamacare plans

Yes, everyone in the United States should have a choice between Obamacare plans. People have a right to choose their own healthcare plan. People in this country should be able to choose the healthcare plan that is best for them. This way every American can have the healthcare coverage that they need.

• If the health care you have covers enough already, why sign up?

If my work health care was better than Obamacare, I wouldn't want to be forced to sign up for a specific Obamacare plan unless it meant that my insurance prices went down. Also, from what I've heard it seems that Obamacare covers so little that I wouldn't feel comfortable with just Obamacare and no insurance, so I feel I should be allowed to not sign up.

• A person should be able to choose which is best for them

Every person, when having to pay for their own health care, should be allowed to choose the plan that works best for them. Cost is usually the biggest factor, where a person typically chooses the cheapest plan available. However, there are other factors, such as pre-existing conditions, age, and gender that may play a part in a person's decision. Each person should be able to make a decision based on their factors, since they are the one paying for the plan.