Should everyone watch the video of the police removing a suicide vest from a distressed young boy?

• Sadly, yes, everyone should view this video.

Using the old cliche of a picture is worth a thousand words seems to fit perfectly within this topic. While the video and the story surrounding this topic is more unclear than clear the fact remains that people generally see things differently when something is seen with their own eyes. Because this a child being acted upon by grown men is sufficient reason to allow ones' self a visual aide.

• It's a powerful look into the lives of people we don't really understand

Too often when we read headlines from around the world, we don't really get the fact that people all over the world are just as human as us. This video is a powerful reminder that even 'suicide bombing terrorists' aren't as black and white as we would like to think. This kid looked scared out of his mind, and the bravery of the police who disarmed him cannot be understated.

• Yes, because it shows the bravery of the police and the depths to which ISIS will stoop.

The child wearing the suicide belt was allegedly kidnapped and forced to commit this act against his will. It is distressing to watch but people should see it to understand the evil nature of ISIS who are capable of treating a child in this way and the immense bravery of the police whose actions saved countless lives, including that of the young boy.

• Wow, just wow.

There are a couple of things about this video that jump out at me. I would have like to see the situation prior to "hands on". I can tell you it takes a lot of courage to do what they did. I wouldn't take that from them. I just wonder if it was ill advised. Maybe they knew they had a chance to overpower him. We are trained here to do that differently: suicide vest=kill shot to the brain box, to stop the threat and prevent inadvertent detonation by the newly deceased. I know I don't have all the facts, and good, courageous work either way!

• People need to choose.

I don't think that everyone should be required to watch this video or anything else. I think that it is very important to show police in a positive light since they are so vilified by the media these days, but I wouldn't force anyone to watch it. It could be a trigger for someone who has been in a similar situation.