• I Say YES!!!

- The animals can be trained to not kill you.
    - They can provide food for you. (You can kill the animal for the meat when you need to)
    - If the animal was found hurt you can keep it to nurse it back to health, then keep it to make sure it wont get hurt again.
    - THEY ARE SO CUTE!!!!!!!

• Yes, I say they should.

The training, breeding, experience, and teaching others about animals are very worth it. The zoos breed the endangered animals and teach the people who go to the zoo about the animals there, in hopes of the people sharing the word and teaching people about the dangers and specifics to others. If there are homes that keep wild or exotic animals, let them keep it. They all have free wills of their own. I myself would be interested in the experiences about owning a lemur or another pet, as long as I know they're not endangered, as I have no breeding experience.

• if it's safe, let us have them.

As long as there is not anytime of life endangering situations and precautions are taken to make sure the animal and everyone is safe, people should be allowed to keep exotic animals if it doesn't hurt anyone. Exotic animals are cool pets to have and could use the love of a human sometimes.

• Yes they should.

Exotic animals should be kept in homes as pets. If the owner want to risk getting mauled by a bear, Bengal tiger or whatever other crazy thing that they have as a pet, then they should be allowed to. There is no sense in protecting the stupid from themselves anymore.

• Yes, they should be able to be kept.

Exotics should be able to be kept. I am seeing that they just should and shouldn't be kept, but not that they can or can't be kept by choice. The people who don't want to keep them because of harm of soceity and disruption of wildlife and the food chain, they don't have to. I think it would be a great experience to own an exotic, they are good for study and, if you train them to, they may be able to help you around the house. It may disrupt wildlife, but shouldn't we experiment? Think. There could be exotics that are in need. You could raise an endangered animal (female of course), and nurse it to health and wait untill it gives birth to a litter. Once the babies outgrow the mom, let all of them go except for a newborn female. Then repeat the process. It could help save endangered species. We wouldn't obviously keep too much exotics to disrupt wildlife, the food chain, etc. but it could be a good change.

• Yes, because they aren't all bad like people think

Everyone always hear exotic pets and immediately thinks about the lions, tiger, and so on. In reality hundreds of people own exotic pets and some may not even realize they own an animal that is considered exotic. They don't have to be animals from the wild or animals who are being captured and tamed. They can simply be animals like birds, turtles, snakes, and so many more raised in captivity. Just because you hear exotic doesn't mean they are always big and dangerous. These animals can be harmless as pets like chinchillas or sugar gliders. I believe exotic animals should be kept in homes as pets because most aren't dangerous and can be just as loving as a dog or cat.

• . . . . . .

. . . . . . ... . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .............. . . . . . . . . . .

• I say yes.

I have reasons of having exotic animals as pets. For one they give a taste of their environment they once lived at. They obviously will miss their home, but you can make them comfortable by putting things that look like their home, things that feel like their home. Exotic animals can even help you. Take snakes for example, some people keep them so they can eat the rodents and other pests that bother them. Please say yes on having exotic animals as pets.

• Yes of course

Only 3.25 people get killed by animals each year. 125 people get killed each day from car accidents. 99.99 percent of the time animals are not likely to attack its that 00.01 percent of the time that animals can attack and cause a sever injury or even death. So if they ban Exotic animals why not just ban cars or kids because banning kids is the only way to stop violence. Silly right?

• Yes they should

These animals are dying out in the wild and if we give them proper care then they will have a good life with a owner. It also helps some species from becoming extinct. People are hunting these animals and they are becoming more and more endangered but if we keep them as a pet they will be safe

• Of course not!

Exotic animals can be abandoned, euthanized because zoos don't wnat to keep them, or doomed. Chances are they die from harsh conditions. They could kill you (it's in their blood). It reduces their population in the wild and it is hard to take care of. Just leave them to their home habitat or family!

• They are dangerous

Exotic animals are very dangerous to their environment out in the wild, so they would be even more dangerous to regular pet owners while they are pets. They are named exotic animals for a reason and that reason is to be kept in the wild with the other exotic animals.

• Yes, they should be able to be kept.

• No exotic pets

Exotic animals should not be kept in homes where they are a danger to their owners and the surrounding community. It is dangerous to have there animals that really cannot be tamed. The exeption would be some exotic animals like birds or lizards who really are not a threat to anybody.

• Some exotic animals are dangerous

No, I do not believe that some exotic animals should be kept as pets. As beautiful as some of these animals are, they are not made to be a pet. Some exotic animals have proved to be very dangerous to their owners and others. These animals are nice to look at in the zoo or on a wildlife preserve, but they should not be considered pets.

• Exotic animals should not be kept in homes as pets.

Exotic animals should not be kept at home as pets. Exotica animals could be dangerous to people. Even if the owner wants to risk their safety, the animal could escape and hurt other people in the area. The government should not allow normal people to have exotic animals in their homes.

• No they should not be kept as pets

No, I do not think that exotic animals should be kept as home as pets as they are too dangerous to society if they escape. There are reasons why zoos exist and trained professionals at zoos take care of exotic pets, and only a zoo is equipped to handle any dangerous exotic pets.

• Exotic Animals Should not be kept as pets

Most people are unable to provide the natural environment of the animal,along with its natural prey or herbitory that it eats.Almost all exotic animals are wild,and needs plenty of space to roam,another thing people are unlikely to provide.Most people abandon the animals when they mature because they lose their cuteness,resulting in homelessness or death.This form of severe animal crueltooo

• They should not be kept as pets

They are dangerous and will always be wild. When they are babies they might be cute but when they get older and mature their territorial instincts kick in and it gets more and more dangerous the older the animal gets. There is no such thing as a domesticated exotic animal!

• No exotic animals!

I Say no!!! - The animals can kill you.
    - They can't provide food for you.
    - If the animal was found hurt you can take it out of it's misery.
    - THEY ARE SO ugly!!!!!!!

Y r u reading this? \(*_*)/ because I can . No don't read the next line

(I told you not to)