• Yes, it has to be compulsory.

All the health and physical benefits are definitely in favour. It helps relieve stress, tackle obesity, prevent breast and colon cancer. It helps children make friends and build good co-operation and leadership skills. It also boosts their confidence and self-esteem. After school sport is not an option. It is a necessity.

• Yes, it has to be compulsory.

• Yes, it has to be compulsory.

• Yes I think it should be mandatory

You can explore yourself physically mentally and creativity / j being jib imbbu Jim j b iiim b Jim bu jjbhgv ggvv v v v b v B.B. $?) n nvm h. CNN no. B him nb n. B b b bbhm k nvm just. B. G. B hi. B. F b be mbgm my b I

• Yes I think it should be mandatory

• Heck yes yes yes

Children need to make friends, build bridges and have fun somewhere that isn't school. Kids need to go to somewhere like brownies or a cooking club to have new experiences.
    Kids are happier when they are doing something that they love and an extracurricular club could be anything; a debate team, a sports club etc

• To build up confidents

H h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h hhhhhhhhhhhhhhh hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh hhhhhhhhh h hh h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h

• Yes yes yes

It makes people healthy and the children can make lots of friends by going to the extracurricular activities. . . . .. . . . . . .. . . . . . .. . . . . . .. . . . . . .. . . . . . . . . .

• Jk lol i like pie

J s a s v f i y G W A k f l y h a e l r f g l a e r f g f d f j f s v j j j k k d d j d d d j n n j d n d n bd b j n j d

• Jk lol i like pie

• No no no!!!

Extracurricular activities are recreations that fall outside of the school time zone that either benefit the student, school, or community. Many schools have a variety of extracurriculars like soccer, the technology club, basketball, cheerleading, and much more. Although these activities can be fun, not every student can change their schedule to be apart of these. Some students might have other sports team going on away from school or their parents are going to have trouble picking them up from school on time. Requiring students to participate in at least one extracurricular activity is an unfair decision.

• Its shouldn't be mandory

You probably think I'm crazy but I'm not its just a waste of time if I am being honest because why do you need to do any afterschool activities because you want to relax when you get back from school and not play a sport or do any extra stuff it can also affect your academic achievements so yeah I would probably fail all my class if I did a afterschool activities beside the point irrelevant it can increase your chances of getting put back and it has a impact on academic achievement and you might end up being a nobody when you grow up!! So you choose school vs afterschool activities!! School > afterschool activities!!
    -Unknown:) btw I'm doing a project for things comment if you are too long

• Nope.No just no

It might lead the children to be a nobody cause they focus on their sport and not academic achievement and they have a higher risk of being put back so and I think its a waste of time and instead of studying they will be practicing for their sports so it's school vs sports !!

• Freedom of choice

Although extracurriculars are all well and dandy for the aging adolescents of this generation, it's ridiculous to have something that isn't academically educational be mandatory. If it can't help you graduate, why make it compulsory? There should always be a freedom of choice when it comes to something that requires social change or when it's in regard to someone's body. Not everyone likes talking to people, whether that be choice or anxiety. Moreover, not everyone likes athleticism. All i'm saying is that pro-choice is always better lol

• Kids should be able to choose what they want

High school already has put their students under stress a lot. The stuff they get in school, it's nerve wracking. And when students are required that they have to do extra curricular activities, then they are going to add another huge load of stress over the stress they already have. I think that the laws of schools shouldn't change anything. They should give the students a choice to whether they want to do this or not.

• Choir expressly I don't like it

Why should we have to sing when we don't like sing. No ! No! No no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no !

• It distracts the students away from school work

If they play a sport, thats 17.5 hours away from their week. The week only has 168. 135.5 hours are taken away by sleeping, school, work, and then adding the extra curricular activity is adding more stress to your students already stressful day. Say they have a giant test coming up, how are supposed to study when they need to go to practice for 2 hours and then they're tired when they get home

• We need to have a choice!!!!!!!!

For goodness sake, it's a free country. Not some place where the law controls who we are and what we do! I mean really I do what I want to do not something I don't. I mean sure extra curricular activities are good for your education, but are they good for your own time for homework, and freetime.

• Word1 word2 word3

Extra curricular activities aren't necessary. Sure they're good for you, but you shouldn't have to do them. If the parents wanted the kids to do extracurricular activities then they would sign them up to one! What if the parents are scared the kids are gonna get hurt so they don't sign them up? What if they don't have enoguh money?

• No! We. Need. Time.

We need time to do our homework
    We might not have enough money
    Our parents might not have the time to drive us there and back
    We need time to relax, watch T.V, play games
    The un-necessary injury risk that just became necessary
    The extra stress
    All these and more!

johnsonbalke says2013-10-29T05:51:54.853
According to some of the recent researches that have been conducted it is very important that students must be provided proper training for keeping themselves healthy and ensure that they follow a healthy lifestyle. Http://www.Woodbridgeuniversity.Com/schools/business-management/