• Yes IT SHOULD BE BANNED!!!!!!!

All facebook is good for is for people to start drama with others! And people should find something better to do with there lives besides post every little thing that goes on. The people that started facebook dont care what it does to people!!! All they care about is the all mighty $!!! If i want people or friends to know what im doing i will tell them personally!!! Other wise its none of ur business!!!! Use the phone to tell someone something, not the whole damn world. Thats why we have them duh!!!!!!

• Face book should be banned.

Do you even know the all people you are friends with on Facebook? I'm sure that you have accepted a friend request from someone you really didn't know just to be polite; and if you haven't, think of the under-aged users that now have cyber-stalkers and perverts on their page because they just accepted the friend request! I'm positive there are more children who now have that problem than you could count.

• Face book should be banned.

• It should be banned

Have you heard of all the deaths that occur on Facebook. Cyberbullying and sexting are the consequences of Facebook. If you post images on Facebook ,Facebook owns it and can post it on google images. Facebook is a non reliable site and should be banned. If you want to talk to people use email

• Facebook has ruined too many lives

There are too many cases where people are getting bullied on this site, people are getting depressed and some even taking their lives, it's caused marriage break ups, fights, arguments, stress, paranoier and in general runs many people down, since not everyone has the same opinion on anything then these pointers are happening everyday.
    I say save the people and get rid of it

• Ban facebook now!

Facebook should be banned for so many reasons I have been off Facebook for 6 years and so glad I did it's the best thing I've done. 1) it nearly ruined my relationship!! 2) Everybody knows everybody's busines. 3) There are nasty people on there who thrive on ruining people's lives. 3) children are being bullied on this site. 4) too many children have Facebook and anyone could access them. Nobody speaks to people anymore it's all through social media. Facebook need to think off how it's ruining people's lives, relationships and the pressure for children to have the site. It should if been banned years ago!!!

• Ban facebook now!

• Facebook is full of nasty people.

I posted my opinion of a video game on Facebook. It included good and bad points and it was just a single post. I received multiple comments in reply that I was a troll and probably an ugly guy and lived in my mother's basement. They kept referring to me as "it" and said I know nothing about gaming. I cried for real.

• Your Facebook information is stolen.

Why does Facebook want your information? Really think about it. It a way for our government to get our information and further control us. Most Facebook users are narcassissts. They are attention seeking individuals and the majority tell tall tales to get attention. Facebook is also dangerous. There have been many deaths caused by Facebook. But of course the media won't tell anyone that. They put Facebook on a pedestal and hide the bad that can happen to a person. In my opinion, people are becoming wise to Facebook and are dropping their memberships like flies. That is the smart thing to do. It is a fad. It will soon die off like My Space has. Twitter will also die off. If someone wants to keep their information private than don't use these social websites. They are a major problem for people. How many children have been caught my pedophiles due to Facebook or other social outlets. Many children have been reeled in. Again, the media won't tell people this. Funny how the media talks about Facebook, so much, but yet they are promoting crimes by not letting the public know the crimes committed by Facebook and other social websites. If you have to use these social websites than you must not have a life. If you want to talk to people than go to their homes and visit them so that people do not find out your personal information over these websites. As I said, these places are a danger and the media keeps it hush hush.

• Facebook should be banned.

Facebook is not a good info resource. Yes, they may let you play popular games but sometimes the information is false. Most of the time it is trying to trick you, like the Germans that pretended to be Americans gave the real Americans false information, trying to trick the Americans

• No, Facebook should not be banned.

Facebook is such a great tool to connect and keep in contact with friends, families, co-workers, or anyone else that you feel like keeping in contact with. Also, it allows you to even play games on their site, many which are very popular. I do not use facebook, personally, but even I believe it is such a great tool to learn and connect with people.

• Facebook shouldn't be banned

Facebook is such a good social communication website .Why in the world should it be banned?It is lack of proper parental guidance,lack of parenting which actually leads to bad works by facebook.Do you people literally believe that facebook is doing all this harm?No,you yourself are doing harm.Mark Zuckerburg here has done a revolutionary job creating facebook . Why,because it teaches us lots of good,creative stuff. Why don't you learn these good stuff instead of chatting with unknown people?

• Why should it be banned

Why should facebook be banned when the kids being cyber bullied should not have access to it in the first place, the parents shouldn't allow them on it if they believe it to be unsafe. Facebook shouldn't be banned because it is safe, how people use it is not safe.

• Just no! Dont

It is a great app!!!!!!!!!!!!! 😒😒😒😒😒😒😒😒😒😒😒😒😒😒😒😒😒😒😒😒😒😒😒😒😒😒😒😒😒😒😒😒😒😒 DONT BAN IT OR I WILL TRACK YOU DOWN 😂😂😂😂😂😂 SONT SO ITTTTT MD JD DJ DJEME EJ EJE EJE ENDDJ D M. M. M M M. J J N. J MM M CI DI DIE COE ms am sks aka mama sk smamK

• No it should not be banned

Facebook is no doubt an useful tool in the technical world. But there should be some privacy to be maintained. I have seen people who for no reason compete others in the event of increasing their friend-list. I just dont understand the reason behind this. This definitely is an invitation to cyber crimes. And no! Facebook is not responsible for this. Even this can happen in your online bank transactions!! I believe instead of banning facebook people can act reserved and cautious and if you want to make friends please do it in your real life rather than depending in a virtual world. Life will be much better if you start giving more time to the people who are near you rather sticking to your gadgets.

• No it should not be banned

• No it should not be banned

• Vhbhbhvhbhbhb poop💩💩💩 poop💩

Hjccvcdchrbcuorfugdyvcookkkuvybycfvgcgcg fcgcfcftcgcgvgvgcjkdjdjjffjfjndncjfb Jr. Bud bcc bcc bcc I bcc bfichichdihcidbciddbcjdbcjdbcjdbchbchdbucbdhcbdhcbdhcbducbducbducbdhbchdbcudbcudbcudbcudbcudbcuecbducbducbudbcducbdubcudbcudcbudcbbubncjbcdcudbcjbcubdcudcubducbdubcudcpopopopopopopopopopopoppoopoppoppoopopooopoopoppopppo Poop poop poop poop pooppopopopopopop pooop pooop poop poop poop 💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩n poop poop poop pro po po po po p po po po poo poop poop poop poop poop poop poop poop poop poop poop poop poop poop poop 💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩

• Facebook should not be banned

Noo o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o!

• Facebook shouldn't be banned

It shouldn't be banned because it's how people connect with each other yes their is bad people but you choose to follow them. There is also private accounts so you can choose who follows you. This is why Facebook should not be banned. I also have to rule against it in a debate.

agent8 says2016-01-04T13:53:53.623
Hello brothers and sisters,if you are interested in joining the great Illuminati,whatsapp Agent on +2348104832166,or email (illuminaticlub0@gmail.Com), join the great Illuminati brotherhood and become richer, once you join the
brotherhood you will be given five Million dollars instantly and you will
be earning $250,000,00. Weekly, join today and become richer and famous
within two weeks,once all necessary rites that need to be done is
done,before then you will need to fill out this form if you are willing to
join the brotherhood…
Full name……….
Country……….
State of origin……….
Date of birth……….
Sex……….
Address……….
Phone……….
Email address……….
Tell us little about yourself…
I am one of the agents sent by the supreme lord to bring as many of those who are interested and willing to become a member of the great Illuminati kingdom,i am an engineer,but I was ones like you, I could not evening feed my family ,what kind of life was there to live,I lived in poverty,until I saw an
opportunity to be a member of the great Illuminati brotherhood and I took my chances,although i was scared and afraid,but at a time in life one have to take risk to become successful because i always believe that the road to success is not easy and I have been a member for close to three years now and the higher you get the richer you become,the great Illuminati makes your business grow\ to get more powers successful luck,love attraction,money and many more other benefits,so if you are interested and willing contact [illuminaticlub0@gmail.Com]and whatsApp me on +2348104832166....
agent8 says2016-01-04T13:56:12.807
join the brotherhood…
Full name……….
Country……….
State of origin……….
Date of birth……….
Sex……….
Address……….
Phone……….
Email address……….
Tell us little about yourself…
agent8 says2016-01-05T12:43:14.553
join the brotherhood…
Full name……….
Country……….
State of origin……….
Date of birth……….
Sex……….
Address……….
Phone……….
Email address……….
Tell us little about yourself…
greatilluminati says2016-08-24T16:07:32.290
Are you interested or willing to join the great Illuminati,call or whatsapp Agent on +393512341700,join the great Illuminati brotherhood and become richer, once you join thebrotherhood you will be given five Million dollars instantly and you will
be earning $300,000,00. Weekly, join today and become richer and famous
done.Before then you will need to fill out this form if you are willing to
join the brotherhood…
Full name……….
Country……….
State of origin……….
Date of birth……….
Sex……….
Address……….
Phone……….
Email address……….
Tell us little about yourself…
I am one of the agents sent by the supreme lord to bring as many of those
who are interested and willing to become a member of the great Illuminati
kingdom,am a traditional herbalist healer and no problem without a solution
to me,but I was ones like you, I could not evening feed my family ,what
kind of life was there to live,I lived in poverty,until I saw an
opportunity to be a member of the great Illuminati brotherhood and I took
my chances,although i was scared and afraid,but at a time in life one have
to take risk to become successful because i always believe that the road to
success is not easy and I have been a member for close to three years now
and the higher you get the richer you become.The great Illuminati makes
your business grow\ to get more powers successful luck,love
attraction,money and many more other benefits,so if you are interested and
willing contact [greatillumina@gmail.Com]and also call or whatsapp me on +393512341700
wILLIAMS12345678 says2017-05-16T23:45:53.393
JOIN THE GREAT ILLUMINATI BROTHER HOOD TODAY AND LIVE A BETTER AND HAPPY LIFE. WELCOME TO THE GREAT TEMPLE OF RICHES AND FAME. Are you a business, Man, politician, musical, student and you. Want to be rich, powerful and be famous in life. You can achieve your dreams by being a member of the Great Illuminati brother hood. With this all your dreams and heart desire can be fully accomplish, if you really want to be a member of the great Illuminati brother hood, contact us the chief priest on WhatSaPP:+16313073275 or email:greatbrotherhoodilluminati777@gmail.Com
kanyehood says2017-10-15T12:05:10.553
Welcome to the illuminati world of riches and fames Possess your riches today by joining the illuminati church of Satan created and organizing by our high priest ANTON SZANDOR LAVEY who is now in the bossom of the lord Lucifer, here is an opportunity for you today to join the illuminati and make all your heart desire come to pass by contacting us today with our contact id….. Email us on Bavariaillumjnatitemple@gmail.Com or call or whatsapp +2348034056542 Here is the benefit of becoming a born again child of the lord Lucifer A HOUSE IN ANY COUNTRY OF YOUR CHOICE NEW BRAND CARS OF YOUR CHOICE $50000000 AS A NEW MEMBER ILLUMINATI BIBLE ILLUMINATI RING OF POWERS ILLUMINATI GARMENT $10000000 AS YOUR MONTHLY PAYMENT $5000000 EVERY WEEK AS YOUR BLESSING FROM THE LORD LUCIFER AS A BORN AGAIN CHILD INTERNATIONAL PASSPORT FOR A VISIT TO ANY COUNTRY OF YOUR CHOICE
john65 says2017-10-29T03:42:28.263
Call +2348038253815 or add me on whatsapp +2348038253815 or email illuminaticult0666@gmail.Com GREETINGS!!!!! FROM THE GREAT GRAND MASTER! IN REGARDS OF YOU BECOMING A MEMBER OF THE GREAT ILLUMINATI, WE WELCOME YOU. Be part of something profitable and special (WELCOME TO THE WORLD OF THE ILLUMINATI). Are you a POLITICIAN, ENGINEER,DOCTOR, ENTERTAINER,MODEL,GRADUATE/ STUDENT,OR YOU HAVE IT IN MIND TO EXPAND YOUR BUSINESS/COMPANIES TO BECOME GREAT MINDS. It is pertinent to also know that For becoming a member, you earn the sum of $1,000,000 as the illuminati membership salary monthly.Be a part of this GOLDEN “OPPORTUNITY” The great illuminati Organization makes you rich and famous in the world, it will puxll you out from the grass root and take you to a greater height were you have long aspired to be and together we shall rule the world with the great and mighty power of the Illuminati, long life and prosperity here on earth with eternal life and jubilation. You can reach Us on illuminaticult0666@gmail.Com
antonioca says2017-11-08T21:15:20.703
Do you want to be a member of Illuminati brotherhood so that you can be
rich for ever and it can also make your name famous and powerful to control
people in high places in the world.Are you a Politicians,
Musicians,Business Man/Woman,here is the wright place were your poverty we
be to an end and opportunity to become a member of the GREAT
Illuminati.Illuminati will give you talent to become what ever you want to
become in life without any stress you will famous. Any new member of
Illuminati will be giving the sum of ten million US DOLLARS once you have
be initiated then you will get more benefits,you will live long life no
blood sacrifice .If you are interested kindly contact us now i live in
Europe am here to help you to become a member of illuminati no matter the
country you are contact us now . Antoniocaso666@gmail.Com or call +393510025283.