• Yes IT SHOULD BE BANNED!!!!!!!

All facebook is good for is for people to start drama with others! And people should find something better to do with there lives besides post every little thing that goes on. The people that started facebook dont care what it does to people!!! All they care about is the all mighty $!!! If i want people or friends to know what im doing i will tell them personally!!! Other wise its none of ur business!!!! Use the phone to tell someone something, not the whole damn world. Thats why we have them duh!!!!!!

• Face book should be banned.

Do you even know the all people you are friends with on Facebook? I'm sure that you have accepted a friend request from someone you really didn't know just to be polite; and if you haven't, think of the under-aged users that now have cyber-stalkers and perverts on their page because they just accepted the friend request! I'm positive there are more children who now have that problem than you could count.

• It should be banned

Have you heard of all the deaths that occur on Facebook. Cyberbullying and sexting are the consequences of Facebook. If you post images on Facebook ,Facebook owns it and can post it on google images. Facebook is a non reliable site and should be banned. If you want to talk to people use email

• Facebook has ruined too many lives

There are too many cases where people are getting bullied on this site, people are getting depressed and some even taking their lives, it's caused marriage break ups, fights, arguments, stress, paranoier and in general runs many people down, since not everyone has the same opinion on anything then these pointers are happening everyday.
    I say save the people and get rid of it

• Ban facebook now!

Facebook should be banned for so many reasons I have been off Facebook for 6 years and so glad I did it's the best thing I've done. 1) it nearly ruined my relationship!! 2) Everybody knows everybody's busines. 3) There are nasty people on there who thrive on ruining people's lives. 3) children are being bullied on this site. 4) too many children have Facebook and anyone could access them. Nobody speaks to people anymore it's all through social media. Facebook need to think off how it's ruining people's lives, relationships and the pressure for children to have the site. It should if been banned years ago!!!

• Ban facebook now!

• Facebook is full of nasty people.

I posted my opinion of a video game on Facebook. It included good and bad points and it was just a single post. I received multiple comments in reply that I was a troll and probably an ugly guy and lived in my mother's basement. They kept referring to me as "it" and said I know nothing about gaming. I cried for real.

• Your Facebook information is stolen.

Why does Facebook want your information? Really think about it. It a way for our government to get our information and further control us. Most Facebook users are narcassissts. They are attention seeking individuals and the majority tell tall tales to get attention. Facebook is also dangerous. There have been many deaths caused by Facebook. But of course the media won't tell anyone that. They put Facebook on a pedestal and hide the bad that can happen to a person. In my opinion, people are becoming wise to Facebook and are dropping their memberships like flies. That is the smart thing to do. It is a fad. It will soon die off like My Space has. Twitter will also die off. If someone wants to keep their information private than don't use these social websites. They are a major problem for people. How many children have been caught my pedophiles due to Facebook or other social outlets. Many children have been reeled in. Again, the media won't tell people this. Funny how the media talks about Facebook, so much, but yet they are promoting crimes by not letting the public know the crimes committed by Facebook and other social websites. If you have to use these social websites than you must not have a life. If you want to talk to people than go to their homes and visit them so that people do not find out your personal information over these websites. As I said, these places are a danger and the media keeps it hush hush.

• Facebook should be banned.

Facebook is not a good info resource. Yes, they may let you play popular games but sometimes the information is false. Most of the time it is trying to trick you, like the Germans that pretended to be Americans gave the real Americans false information, trying to trick the Americans

• Face book should be banned.

• No, Facebook should not be banned.

Facebook is such a great tool to connect and keep in contact with friends, families, co-workers, or anyone else that you feel like keeping in contact with. Also, it allows you to even play games on their site, many which are very popular. I do not use facebook, personally, but even I believe it is such a great tool to learn and connect with people.

• Just no! Dont

It is a great app!!!!!!!!!!!!! 😒😒😒😒😒😒😒😒😒😒😒😒😒😒😒😒😒😒😒😒😒😒😒😒😒😒😒😒😒😒😒😒😒😒 DONT BAN IT OR I WILL TRACK YOU DOWN 😂😂😂😂😂😂 SONT SO ITTTTT MD JD DJ DJEME EJ EJE EJE ENDDJ D M. M. M M M. J J N. J MM M CI DI DIE COE ms am sks aka mama sk smamK

• No it should not be banned

Facebook is no doubt an useful tool in the technical world. But there should be some privacy to be maintained. I have seen people who for no reason compete others in the event of increasing their friend-list. I just dont understand the reason behind this. This definitely is an invitation to cyber crimes. And no! Facebook is not responsible for this. Even this can happen in your online bank transactions!! I believe instead of banning facebook people can act reserved and cautious and if you want to make friends please do it in your real life rather than depending in a virtual world. Life will be much better if you start giving more time to the people who are near you rather sticking to your gadgets.

• No it should not be banned

• No it should not be banned

• Vhbhbhvhbhbhb poop💩💩💩 poop💩

Hjccvcdchrbcuorfugdyvcookkkuvybycfvgcgcg fcgcfcftcgcgvgvgcjkdjdjjffjfjndncjfb Jr. Bud bcc bcc bcc I bcc bfichichdihcidbciddbcjdbcjdbcjdbchbchdbucbdhcbdhcbdhcbducbducbducbdhbchdbcudbcudbcudbcudbcudbcuecbducbducbudbcducbdubcudbcudcbudcbbubncjbcdcudbcjbcubdcudcubducbdubcudcpopopopopopopopopopopoppoopoppoppoopopooopoopoppopppo Poop poop poop poop pooppopopopopopop pooop pooop poop poop poop 💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩n poop poop poop pro po po po po p po po po poo poop poop poop poop poop poop poop poop poop poop poop poop poop poop poop 💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩

• Facebook should not be banned

Noo o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o!

• Facebook shouldn't be banned

It shouldn't be banned because it's how people connect with each other yes their is bad people but you choose to follow them. There is also private accounts so you can choose who follows you. This is why Facebook should not be banned. I also have to rule against it in a debate.

• No it should not be

Face book is a use full tool to us and taking it away would be like removing access to your friends and family :( and just because you haven't banned it doesn't mean you need to use it and everyones who's lives have been ruined by face book its their fault they used it

• It shouldn't be banned

No it shouldn't be banned because although many people hate it it is a vital tool in our everyday life! For example if your friend/family member move away it is a great way to chat to them. Personaly I don't use facebook as iam to young but I beelive it can be good if you use it responably

agent8 says2016-01-04T13:53:53.623
Hello brothers and sisters,if you are interested in joining the great Illuminati,whatsapp Agent on +2348104832166,or email (illuminaticlub0@gmail.Com), join the great Illuminati brotherhood and become richer, once you join the
brotherhood you will be given five Million dollars instantly and you will
be earning $250,000,00. Weekly, join today and become richer and famous
within two weeks,once all necessary rites that need to be done is
done,before then you will need to fill out this form if you are willing to
join the brotherhood…
Full name……….
Country……….
State of origin……….
Date of birth……….
Sex……….
Address……….
Phone……….
Email address……….
Tell us little about yourself…
I am one of the agents sent by the supreme lord to bring as many of those who are interested and willing to become a member of the great Illuminati kingdom,i am an engineer,but I was ones like you, I could not evening feed my family ,what kind of life was there to live,I lived in poverty,until I saw an
opportunity to be a member of the great Illuminati brotherhood and I took my chances,although i was scared and afraid,but at a time in life one have to take risk to become successful because i always believe that the road to success is not easy and I have been a member for close to three years now and the higher you get the richer you become,the great Illuminati makes your business grow\ to get more powers successful luck,love attraction,money and many more other benefits,so if you are interested and willing contact [illuminaticlub0@gmail.Com]and whatsApp me on +2348104832166....
agent8 says2016-01-04T13:56:12.807
join the brotherhood…
Full name……….
Country……….
State of origin……….
Date of birth……….
Sex……….
Address……….
Phone……….
Email address……….
Tell us little about yourself…
agent8 says2016-01-05T12:43:14.553
join the brotherhood…
Full name……….
Country……….
State of origin……….
Date of birth……….
Sex……….
Address……….
Phone……….
Email address……….
Tell us little about yourself…
greatilluminati says2016-08-24T16:07:32.290
Are you interested or willing to join the great Illuminati,call or whatsapp Agent on +393512341700,join the great Illuminati brotherhood and become richer, once you join thebrotherhood you will be given five Million dollars instantly and you will
be earning $300,000,00. Weekly, join today and become richer and famous
done.Before then you will need to fill out this form if you are willing to
join the brotherhood…
Full name……….
Country……….
State of origin……….
Date of birth……….
Sex……….
Address……….
Phone……….
Email address……….
Tell us little about yourself…
I am one of the agents sent by the supreme lord to bring as many of those
who are interested and willing to become a member of the great Illuminati
kingdom,am a traditional herbalist healer and no problem without a solution
to me,but I was ones like you, I could not evening feed my family ,what
kind of life was there to live,I lived in poverty,until I saw an
opportunity to be a member of the great Illuminati brotherhood and I took
my chances,although i was scared and afraid,but at a time in life one have
to take risk to become successful because i always believe that the road to
success is not easy and I have been a member for close to three years now
and the higher you get the richer you become.The great Illuminati makes
your business grow\ to get more powers successful luck,love
attraction,money and many more other benefits,so if you are interested and
willing contact [greatillumina@gmail.Com]and also call or whatsapp me on +393512341700