• Face book should be banned.

Do you even know the all people you are friends with on Facebook? I'm sure that you have accepted a friend request from someone you really didn't know just to be polite; and if you haven't, think of the under-aged users that now have cyber-stalkers and perverts on their page because they just accepted the friend request! I'm positive there are more children who now have that problem than you could count.

• It should be banned

Have you heard of all the deaths that occur on Facebook. Cyberbullying and sexting are the consequences of Facebook. If you post images on Facebook ,Facebook owns it and can post it on google images. Facebook is a non reliable site and should be banned. If you want to talk to people use email

• Yes IT SHOULD BE BANNED!!!!!!!

All facebook is good for is for people to start drama with others! And people should find something better to do with there lives besides post every little thing that goes on. The people that started facebook dont care what it does to people!!! All they care about is the all mighty $!!! If i want people or friends to know what im doing i will tell them personally!!! Other wise its none of ur business!!!! Use the phone to tell someone something, not the whole damn world. Thats why we have them duh!!!!!!

• Facebook has ruined too many lives

There are too many cases where people are getting bullied on this site, people are getting depressed and some even taking their lives, it's caused marriage break ups, fights, arguments, stress, paranoier and in general runs many people down, since not everyone has the same opinion on anything then these pointers are happening everyday.
    I say save the people and get rid of it

• Ban facebook now!

Facebook should be banned for so many reasons I have been off Facebook for 6 years and so glad I did it's the best thing I've done. 1) it nearly ruined my relationship!! 2) Everybody knows everybody's busines. 3) There are nasty people on there who thrive on ruining people's lives. 3) children are being bullied on this site. 4) too many children have Facebook and anyone could access them. Nobody speaks to people anymore it's all through social media. Facebook need to think off how it's ruining people's lives, relationships and the pressure for children to have the site. It should if been banned years ago!!!

• Ban facebook now!

• Facebook is full of nasty people.

I posted my opinion of a video game on Facebook. It included good and bad points and it was just a single post. I received multiple comments in reply that I was a troll and probably an ugly guy and lived in my mother's basement. They kept referring to me as "it" and said I know nothing about gaming. I cried for real.

• Your Facebook information is stolen.

Why does Facebook want your information? Really think about it. It a way for our government to get our information and further control us. Most Facebook users are narcassissts. They are attention seeking individuals and the majority tell tall tales to get attention. Facebook is also dangerous. There have been many deaths caused by Facebook. But of course the media won't tell anyone that. They put Facebook on a pedestal and hide the bad that can happen to a person. In my opinion, people are becoming wise to Facebook and are dropping their memberships like flies. That is the smart thing to do. It is a fad. It will soon die off like My Space has. Twitter will also die off. If someone wants to keep their information private than don't use these social websites. They are a major problem for people. How many children have been caught my pedophiles due to Facebook or other social outlets. Many children have been reeled in. Again, the media won't tell people this. Funny how the media talks about Facebook, so much, but yet they are promoting crimes by not letting the public know the crimes committed by Facebook and other social websites. If you have to use these social websites than you must not have a life. If you want to talk to people than go to their homes and visit them so that people do not find out your personal information over these websites. As I said, these places are a danger and the media keeps it hush hush.

• Facebook should be banned.

Facebook is not a good info resource. Yes, they may let you play popular games but sometimes the information is false. Most of the time it is trying to trick you, like the Germans that pretended to be Americans gave the real Americans false information, trying to trick the Americans

• Face book should be banned.

• No, Facebook should not be banned.

Facebook is such a great tool to connect and keep in contact with friends, families, co-workers, or anyone else that you feel like keeping in contact with. Also, it allows you to even play games on their site, many which are very popular. I do not use facebook, personally, but even I believe it is such a great tool to learn and connect with people.

• Facebook must not be banned.

Facebook should not be banned because Facebook can be used for educational purposes that can be extended and developed the analytical and imaginative skills. Despite Facebook being classified as social media, Facebook uses are also extended well beyond as a communicating tool. There are many educational pages on Facebook such as ‘Did you know’. ‘Did you know’ is a page that regularly posts interesting facts and little tricks and tips on helping you in school. Students are also able to make their own pages about a subject and help each other on it. Facebook is an extremely effective way to contact friends and peers to ask for much needed help. If Facebook were restricted to people 18 and over understanding homework and assignments would be much harder and put youth under a lot of stress. Stress leads to many things such as memory problems, depression or general unhappiness, sleeping too much or too little and so much more.

• Just Stop Using It

I do not believe Facebook should be banned. I'm not quite sure why someone would want to ban Facebook, it's dying on it's own right before our eyes. I personally don't care for Facebook, but I don't see an inherent problem with it that would justify it being banned for some reason.

• Facebook should not be banned

No, I do not think that Facebook should be banned since it is so popular. If people want to waste their time on Facebook and not be productive members of society then I think that they have the right to do so. Facebook is a form of entertainment and banning it would lead to bad precedence.