• Face book should be banned.

Do you even know the all people you are friends with on Facebook? I'm sure that you have accepted a friend request from someone you really didn't know just to be polite; and if you haven't, think of the under-aged users that now have cyber-stalkers and perverts on their page because they just accepted the friend request! I'm positive there are more children who now have that problem than you could count.

• It should be banned

Have you heard of all the deaths that occur on Facebook. Cyberbullying and sexting are the consequences of Facebook. If you post images on Facebook ,Facebook owns it and can post it on google images. Facebook is a non reliable site and should be banned. If you want to talk to people use email

• Facebook should be banned.

Facebook is not a good info resource. Yes, they may let you play popular games but sometimes the information is false. Most of the time it is trying to trick you, like the Germans that pretended to be Americans gave the real Americans false information, trying to trick the Americans

• Face book should be banned.

• Just Stop Using It

I do not believe Facebook should be banned. I'm not quite sure why someone would want to ban Facebook, it's dying on it's own right before our eyes. I personally don't care for Facebook, but I don't see an inherent problem with it that would justify it being banned for some reason.

• Facebook should not be banned

No, I do not think that Facebook should be banned since it is so popular. If people want to waste their time on Facebook and not be productive members of society then I think that they have the right to do so. Facebook is a form of entertainment and banning it would lead to bad precedence.

• No, Facebook should not be banned.

Facebook is such a great tool to connect and keep in contact with friends, families, co-workers, or anyone else that you feel like keeping in contact with. Also, it allows you to even play games on their site, many which are very popular. I do not use facebook, personally, but even I believe it is such a great tool to learn and connect with people.