• Facebook is ruining people lives

Majority of the stuff posted is fake and there are ALWAYS arguments over post sometimes what we think doesn't need to be public and if we aren't giving the opportunity to make it public then it wouldn't be. Don't know about everyone else but, my life was just fine without the temptation of FACEBOOK.

• Shut it down

While there are clear benefits to Facebook, the issues far outweigh the benefits. Facebook has caused countless teens and children to commit suicide due to cyber bullying, it's destroyed arguments that have resulted in real life murder and it's caused burglaries (people posting when they're on holiday).
    Paedophiles can see the billions of pictures of children uploaded, ex boyfriends and girlfriends obsess over each other's pages (delaying the healing process) and people are forgetting how to interact with each other without a screen in front of them! People that really care about each other talk on the phone anyway, and surprisingly enough, I don't give a shit what someone I went to primary school with had for breakfast!
    Also it gives a platform to sick people who sell animals along with other dispicable activities. We don't need it, wake up lemmings

• Facebook is for losers.

Only attention whores and fags use this trash service to spread the agenda. I go out of my way to defriend and lecture users and make fun of them to their faces. Real friends use the phone to call and not text or post messages about dumb ass bs. Your lives are so unimportant!

• Word word word

Too much freedom and vulnerable, easy way to spread violence

Too much freedom and vulnerable, easy way to spread violence...Easy way to make cheap publicity and defamation..Most of the news debates run over the comments made on facebook...Especially in india. Hate speeches are easily spread over this website...I support this website must be closed or severely monitored for violations....SHUT DOWN FACEBOOK

• Shut it down permanently.

Facebook seems to destroys the lives of a lot of people and their relationships. I've seen more negativity on Facebook than positives, like what it's supposed to be used for (getting in contact with family members, friends, etc.) and I feel like if we got into contact with these people without Facebook before, then we can do it again, because it's not worth the social problems associated with it.

• A lot of inappropriate posts

This past week I've reported several accounts and post for either being sexual or inappropriate and they have come back to say it doesn't violate there standards. I'm absolutely fed up with the amount posts I see on there now. It's time to take Facebook down, you've got bullying, porn, people going on about drugs and even videos of terrorism. I ask what the hell happened to the law, where are the police. Shut down Facebook already.

• A magnitude of fake

I used it to keep up with family and close friends, but as I started to "like" pages and comment with my thoughts, people get so easily offended and vicious. Now I'm not one easily wounded with words, but some of the things replied to my comments were so unbelievable and hateful and I don't even know any of these people. It's so easy to be a vicious idiot behind a screen, but I guarantee some of these people wouldn't have said those things to my face. I grew tired of the verbal crap, violence, and fake happiness. So I told all my friends and family to contact me via phone and i shut down my Facebook. It's just a giant network for people who are easily offended and screen brave to be hateful because nothing can be done to them in return. I've also seen cyber bullying with one of my friends daughters on Facebook. In person social interaction is avoided because it's so easy to use a keypad, and screen instead. Social skills are lost. It just needs to go.

• Shut it down for good

It is a relationship destroyer,bullying and bragging tool! Countless suicides and fights occur cause of facebook! A man tried to stop 2 family over a facebook arguement but instead got beaten up and killed by the family! This is real news from malaysia! Look it up! Shut facebook down now!

• Shut it down for good

• Face book is ruining families and relations

I know of many relationships which have been ruined, friendships put under strain, and church fellowships which have suffered because of the misuse of social media. It,s not the media that's at fault, but the carelessness of those who use it.
    Closing it down is drastic, but the only way to save people from themselves.

• Facebook Should Not be Shutdown

No, Facebook should not be shutdown as it provides a valuable service and does not impede upon rights. Facebook provides the service of being able to keep in touch with people for long periods of time, and though it does sell personal information for gain, it does not violate rights as one must agree to this program.

• No, facebook should not be shut down, users should have the choice to use it.

Unless Facebook does something illegal or very morally incorrect, it should not shut down without consent. While Facebook does sometimes cause negative effects in people, this is not the case for everyone and it is up to the individual to decide whether they want to take the risks involved in using Facebook.