• I Think It Was A Smart Move

In a few years we will look back and at this was a great move by Facebook. Going public gives them more opportunities in my opinion. Facebook is one of the biggest and most recognizable brands in the world and I think it would be dumb to not strike while the iron is hot.

• No, there were a lot of negatives.

I think that the benefits of Facebook and their going public are far outweighed by the negatives of doing so. Now, people only seem to focus on earnings and the stock price, instead of what kind of innovation the company is doing, or what products they are working on or releasing.

• No Facebook shouldn't go public

Everything is revolved around Face book now. It feels like meeting and talking to people has just taken a turn for the worst. I liked Face book, but all the dumb statuses they never delete your information bothers me. I think they just need to tone it down some. I just hope Twitter dies down soon. Nowadays people are in relationships meet through Facebook.

• No, because it's too much now.

Everything is revolved around Facebook now. It feels like meeting and talking to people has just taken a turn for the worst. I liked Facebook, but all the dumb memes and how they never delete your information bothers me. I think they just need to tone it down some. I just hope Twitter dies down soon.