Should faithful individuals fear death or sorrow?

• Yes, they should.

I'm an atheist and I find faith to be silly, but that's beside the point here, I suppose. But I do think faithful individuals should fear death or sorrow. We really do not know what happens after we die. There's no way to know, so fear of it is rational.

• Faithful individuals should not fear death or sorrow.

Faithful individuals should not fear death or sorrow. People who are of faith should be comforted in the fact that there is life after death and should not be frightened of dying. People of faith should also believe that God is merciful and all their sorrows will be comforted by the grace of God.

• God is with us.

No, faithful individuals should not fear death or sorrow, because God is always with us. God has said, "I will never leave you or forsake you." God sends unpleasant things to everyone, like he did to Job, but He also says, "I know the plans I have for you. Plans to prosper you."

• No, faithful individuals shouldn't fear death or sorrow.

I do not believe that faithful individuals should fear death and/or sorrow. I think that if some one's faith is strong enough, then they shoud believe in the principles and beliefs of that faith. If things like death and sorrow frighten them, then maybe their beliefs are not as strong as they claim them to be.

• No,they shouldn't worry

I guess if they have faith, they shouldn't worry about dying. The death is only a release for them. In the long run they should be able to live life to its fullest,most people can't the issues with these kinds of things, can really ruin a person's perspective on life. I know I try not to think about them.