Should Fallon Fox, a male-to-female transgender, be able to fight in women's MMA?

• Denying biological reality is delusional

It is sexist to deny valid concerns about violence against women just to indulge someone's psychological gender identity needs. It is NOT transphobia to point out out self evident biological physical reality. I.E Transwomen will never have to suffer unwanted pregnancies or fight for abortion access & rights like biogical females do. Respect cannot be based on fallacies or delusional claims.

• Fallon Fox should be AND IS allowed to fight.

She's legally, physically, hormonally female. The commissions she applied to and won her right agree. Other sports including the Olympics, Boxing, NCAA, Pro Golf, Pro Tennis, BMX Racing know that transsexual women fall into the female range after transition and have allowed it. Anything else would be discriminatory.

Part of the problem is most people do not know about Fallon's potential opponents in MMA. They don't understand the sport and they don't know that there are many women who are competing that are stronger, quicker, and more dangerous than she may be. And its possible that if they did they might say she shouldn't fight anyway because of a bias they may have.

Some examples of women in MMA near Fallon's weight class that nobody is yelling about.
    Sarah Mcmahn - http://www.Youtube.Com/watch?V=AB9PJfRl5Ok
    India Gomes - http://www.Youtube.Com/watch?V=eDmC90BHlCE

Also, nobody seems to mention that the last opponent Fallon faced was a stronger physical specimen than she was. Yet, nobody seems to notice... Even when photos are placed of the two of them placed side by side. It's obvious that her opponent in that fight was in better shape physically. Fallon won the fight with technique. This is a problem with most people. As the general public are not fighters, and can not distinguish strength form actual technique. And some of the fighters who are against her are bigoted. This muddies the water. Watch Fallon's fight before she came out. Pay attention to the physicality of her opponent in comparison to her- http://www.Youtube.Com/watch?V=ueNwahdKoB0

• I think that I should fight in the MMA and I think that size makes no difference

I am really having to ask myself if I should get in the cage with such a person
    who has something to prove.

I think that I hit harder because I work in yards where I break cement with NO compassion
    and I think that I am slick because I have to handle animals and animals are FAR more willing to hurt people than, even, people are.
    If I think that I am good enough to slip/duck/dodge and hit somebody with a nerve strike, then, that person's gender and size should make no difference.

One of the best fighters who ever hit me is tiny.
    Some of the easiest people to fight are big.
    Big people are SLOWER and do not have the same level of fear and pre-pounding.
    My little sisters are GOOD fighters because I held them down and they had to learn to be tricky and slick

• Fallon should Not fight

I have no hate towards transgendered people, however I feel Fallon fox should not be able to fight women in women's mma. Many people may disagree with me but Fallon fox has advantages over her female opponents. Even though Fallon has gone through gender reassignment surgery and has been taking female hormone pills, there are just some things about being a man that won't change. She has bigger hands, lungs, rib cage, thighs, heart, jaw line and a males body frame which gives her a unfair advantage over her natural female opponents. It's about fighter safety and if you put someone in the ring with Fallon the outcome may not be good.

• It would be slaughter.

The strength ratio of men to women is totally unfair. A man would totally destroy many women MMA fighters, because first they are slower to strike, cannot take as many hits (because of a smaller body mass respectively), and finally Fallon Fox is not a women. He is a transgender. That means he is a confused person with a mental disorder that believes he was born wrong and should have been a women. Stop with the crap.

• I don't think she should fight against female born fighters.

Like someone already said, she was 30 when she decided to make changes. She was a well formed man, who served in the military. It takes 15 years for estrogen to make any changes to the skeleton and even then it's minimal. Had she made changes when she was 14, there'd be no problem, she would have slowed down puberty and not developed a male skeleton. A women's skeleton prepares itself for child bearing while a man's prepares itself for a life of hard work. I'm not saying it's impossible for women to do what men do, I'm pointing out what, biologically, our skeletons prepare for. You can't compare the two and put them at the same strength and fighting level. Fallon has moved quickly up the mma ranks and, although, I don't doubt at all she is a skilled fighter and a female, it's a dangerous combination against naturally born women. As women, at some point in our life we've rough played with a sibling or maybe a boyfriend and even if they do not lift weights or do any sort of rough job they are significantly stronger than us. I'm talking over the age of 20. A man's skeleton stops forming at 21. She had a good 10 years of full masculinity and 30 as a full man. It isn't logical. Any girl who disagrees should go pick a fight with a guy and see how bad they do. It's a ridiculous notion, but Fallon, underneath, continues to be a man...

• It's a guy...

There's a reason he needs hormone treatment, his male body doesn't create female hormones. He can pump himself with all the female hormones in the world, cut off his penis and its still a male. You can't undo science no matter how unPC it is. Stop this guy from hitting women.

• Female is Female and Male is Male

Genetics make us either Female or Male. This then determines bone density and muscle mass strength. A man who served in the military then decides he wants to change his biological sex then wants to beat up women with the same bone density, muscle mass and strength of a born male is ludicrous.

• SHe looka like a man

Just looking at her she still looks like a man built like a man and man power. All we have to go on is her past opponents testimonies and its unanimous Fallon got man power. Itd be fine if she wanted to fight guys but no to women so yea

• Eff No He/She Shouldn't

Dude is a freak, not a woman. If they're serious about equality, then he should fight exclusively other transgenders that hit a specific weight class.

I don't hate these people, but I don't get why we're all supposed to pretend they're not ridiculous.

He lived the life of a man and became a woman at the zero hour and boom! He's just a woman that can fight women? It's stupid.

• Eff No He/She Shouldn't

• Estrogen doesn't undo male puberty

It is completely ridiculous to state that estrogen magically undoes male physiology at age 31. Considering this person has been training since transition I really don't understand why anyone would think there is no difference between Fallon and other women. There is nothing wrong with being transgendered but there is a huge problem with pretending you weren't born male and you are as physiologically female as any natal born woman ;it simply isn't true. Expecting or demanding that others go along with this idea or risk being called transphobic bigots is bullying and in this case it is dangerous to the other fighters. Keep in mind this is the only sport where people are beating on each other. It makes me feel sick to my stomach to see Fallon threatening everyone else and calling them transphobic for pointing out biological reality.