• He had a lot to add.

Yes, Fareed Zakaria should go back to CNN, because he had a lot to add to the network as a foreign affairs editor. Zakaria has a unique background and he has a lot to bring to the table and a lot of experience especially with Indian affairs. He should go back and be a contributor, because he was talented.

• Yes, Fareed Zakaria should go back to CNN.

I always liked watching Fareed Zakaria when he was on CNN. He was one of the best contributing personalities on the network. I do not watch CNN as much as I used to, but I always found him to be a professional individual who actually knew what he was talking about.

• going back to CNN

I personally agree,CNN’s FAREED ZAKARIA GPS features a discussion with Sal Khan, educator and former hedge fund analyst, Joel Klein, former Chancellor of the New York City Department of Education, Wendy Kopp, founder and chairwoman of Teach for All, and Tom Friedman, Pulitzer prize-winning columnist for The New York Times and author of From Beirut to Jerusalem about the American education system and how it compares globally. Kurt Campbell, the former assistant U.S. Secretary of State for East Asian and Pacific Affairs, also spoke to Fareed about the execution of Kim Jung-Un's uncle and what it says about the North Korean dictatorship to the rest of the world.

• Why would he "go back" since he's been working there since 2008?

Last time I checked, which was about ten seconds before typing this message, Fareed Zakaria is already at CNN. He does a weekly public affairs show on the cable news channel titled Fareed Zakaria GPS, and has done it since 2008. Therefore, I disagree that he should "go back to CNN" because he's already there. Perhaps the asker of this question should do cursory research on such matters.

• No, he's too good for CNN

CNN waters down their content so much that there is little to no value to their news. A legitimate journalist like Zakaria should work for a more respectable news organization that is less concerned with Justin Beiber being arrested and more concerned with current events and valid journalism. Zakaria can do better.