• Yes, some farms should be shut down.

In the United States some farms receive subsidies not to grow as much of certain types of food as they can in order to keep the costs of certain food items the same. This is a poor solution to a good problem. Farm production has increased to the point where we need less land to produce enough food. This extra land can be put to multiple uses or returned back to the environment. We should not pay people to not work.

• No Farms Should Not Be Shut Down

Farming is important for the world survival and if we shut them down then we're screwed. I mean I live on a ranch but its the same thing. Also if farms are shut down then millions of people will go out of employment and people will starve. So don't vote

• No Farms Should Not Be Shut Down

• No they should not be shut down

Farming is important for the world survival and if we shut them down then we're screwed. I mean I live on a ranch but its the same thing. Also if farms are shut down then millions of people will go out of employment and people will starve. So don't vote no.

• Farms should not be shut down.

Farms should not be shut down. How are we going to get food to feed
    ourselves and our children? A farm is a
    long term asset. Why would you want to
    shut down a farm? You can pass a farm
    down indefinitely from one generation on to the next one.