• Fast food should not be in school

Fast food should not be in school because kids will gain more weight and become more than just obese we have to make kids eat more healthy!!! We need kids to be more healthy or we will become the like the people in the movie Wall-E and if we do that we wont be able to d anything and the world will be dirty because we will become to lazy to clean it up!!!

• Students Should Have Choices

Although not the best choice in the world, fast food should be allowed in schools because it is often cheaper for school systems to adopt such programs. Oftentimes, restaurants pay districts for the rights to have such establishments in schools. Fast food restaurants have been offering healthier alternatives such as salads. Again, these aren't the best situations but these choices can be affordable for students and be quasi-healthy.

• In some places, it more or less is.

I've seen fast hand that fast food places are more or less already allowed and active in some schools. Fast food is not good at all for you; but, it is quite convenient and can be somewhat easy on the wallet. This may not be the best decision; but, I don't see anything majority wrong with it, either.

• Because kids will become obese

They eat so much they will become fat and then they could have heart issues and that could lead to death. Then it could led to other issues like stomach pumps and it could lead to kidney or heart failure, which in this case death. So i think it should not be aloud

• Yes, they should just have to pay more

A lot of k8ids might grow fatter from eating fast food, but that is there own fault. I say if kids want to eat fast food at there schools, they should have to pay just a little bit more money. Instead of you paying more money for whole grain foods, why not buy some McDonalds or other related fast food services.

• Some don't get a option to eat fast food.

It doesn't matter if you eat fast food as long as you have daily exersize at school and home. School lunch is just as bad for you as fast food. Sometimes school lunch is the only meal you can enjoy that day( a huge problem with me), and id rather eat a nice big mac instead of a burger that is half frozen and old.Students Should Have Choices Yes, Beacuse some kids do not like school food. Sometimes it is very disgusting to eat .

• Yes g j

Y yet r r. T. The. H h h h to f. The. Y u io I. Uh t care e. Ft. He. I k k j g tried r to. U Jim. Hey trf. By j. It t g h h ju h. H y you. Ju. J u u ju

• Nipples cock titties

Penis penis DICK DICK penis boobs penis tits tits tits sbshdbd f f f f f ff f f f f f g g y y t t t t. F f f t f t t t t t t t tt t t t t t t t PENISS

Posted by: Peni
  • How many we already eat.

America eats 13billion burgers a year thats enough to circle the earth 32 times. Kids love burgers and will get that almost everytime. Just think for a second how much that could hurt or kill. If there was fast food in schools and there would be a 100 burgers eaten at school ate least every day. Theen think of the 100,000 schools in america and multipy that. Instead of 13billion burgers it would become 30 times that so when you come to think of it do you really want fast food in schools and hurt little kids.

• They're both terrible.

School lunch is just as bad for you as fast food. Except fast food actually tastes better. It doesn't matter if you eat fast food as long as you have daily exersize at school and home. Sometimes school lunch is the only meal you can enjoy that day( a huge problem with me), and id rather eat a nice big mac instead of a burger that is half frozen and old.

• It's so unhealthy

When reading the opinions supporting fast food I noticed a couple common reasons. It tastes better and children should be allowed to choose. These puzzle me because if cooked right, healthy food can taste wonderful! Better than any burger!
    As for the reason, they should be allowed to choose I think that's awful. Choose what? Diabetes? Heart attacks? Cancer? Death?
    What if we offered kids either whiskey or water? No big deal if they mess up their brain! Its their choice! See how ridiculous that sounds? Lets not glamorize fast food and teach kids to eat healthy so they can actually make it to 50.

• No because then we will be all fat to get up or do any thing.

What will be the world be with fat people every were. The world's name will probably be changed to fat people plant or lazy earth.That is why i don't want fast food in school.One more thing is that when people eat fast food to much they will probably have to go to the hospital because they are over weight.

• Fast food in schools

I do not think fast food should be in schools because kids can get over weight and people could get type 2 diabetes, get sick, and or die. That is why i think fast food should be in schools and i rest my case. R.I.P for all the people who died eating fast food

• Fast food should not be in school

• 1 word: OBESITY

Obesisity is a very big problem now and days. And by allowing students to choose fast food over healthy choices is ridiculous. Of course many would choose the fast food. But the whole goal of the school lunches is to have the students eat better and be better equipped for the life ahead, being obese would make life hard, Plus being healthy could elongate your life. And this is the next generation we're talking about.

• No need for fast food

No fast food should not be allowed in school. There should be burgers and food similar to fast food avaialble but schools are not the place for the fast food chains like McDonalds or Burger King. Schools should offer a wide variety of food to their students on a daily basis.

• No, schools should aim for healthier foods.

Fast food is often what already is in schools; it's frozen and reheated (like pizza). The food is greasy, and it doesn't give kids a good start to the second half of the school day. Schools should aim to have healthier foods, and not let children pick and choose what they want as much as they do. More fresh foods should be offered, and greasy ones should be limited. Schools should also allow children to bring food from home, since it may be better balanced nutritionally.

• No, not at least until high school.

Schools should do their best to offer healthy options for their students. If their parents let them have snack food and junk food for lunch then so be it. However, we should not be providing it to them at a young age. Once you get to high school it is your own decision though.

• No to fast food

I think that it is very un-healthy and alot of people in the United States are obese and we need to stop that. It is bad for you anyway. So why should we have it at school? Kids can go home and eat all they want but at school it should at least be healthy.

• This isn't the equivalent of banning

Now having said that I must say, let the scum ROT in their own place away from schools. As much as I dislike school lunch, I prefer that to fast s--t anyday. LMAO. No I'd prefer junk food like Lays chips being sold in schools over fast crap anyday. LMAO