• Fast food should not be in school

Fast food should not be in school because kids will gain more weight and become more than just obese we have to make kids eat more healthy!!! We need kids to be more healthy or we will become the like the people in the movie Wall-E and if we do that we wont be able to d anything and the world will be dirty because we will become to lazy to clean it up!!!

• Students Should Have Choices

Although not the best choice in the world, fast food should be allowed in schools because it is often cheaper for school systems to adopt such programs. Oftentimes, restaurants pay districts for the rights to have such establishments in schools. Fast food restaurants have been offering healthier alternatives such as salads. Again, these aren't the best situations but these choices can be affordable for students and be quasi-healthy.

• In some places, it more or less is.

I've seen fast hand that fast food places are more or less already allowed and active in some schools. Fast food is not good at all for you; but, it is quite convenient and can be somewhat easy on the wallet. This may not be the best decision; but, I don't see anything majority wrong with it, either.

• Because kids will become obese

They eat so much they will become fat and then they could have heart issues and that could lead to death. Then it could led to other issues like stomach pumps and it could lead to kidney or heart failure, which in this case death. So i think it should not be aloud

• Schools should sell fast food at lunches because, it is their lives and they should get to choose what they want to eat.

Schools should sell fast food at lunches because, it is their lives and they should get to choose what they want to eat.Jkdscuiabvdscrfbcnjwfnjwendjkendjendj dend f f ff f fff fffffffcjrc jr3jfewjkf jf ewjf ewjf kjew fjkewjkf wfejw fjwk fw fejwk fjw fjwke fjwke fwjek fwjke fjkw fjkew fjkew fjkwe fjkew fjew jkwe fjkwe fjkw jf

• Hey was up bbrrrrrroooooo

Fast food is good, eat it, i am a doctor trust me lol xd. I came from the university of mcdonalds hambuger u. And all i learned was to shove food in peoples mouth. I have a song to sing for fast food people. Blah bla bee bah boo im lovin it

• Yes, students should have fast food

Kids at my school get sick from the lunches. Fast food is very good. Not all that healthy. But still better that school lunches. Fast food, most of the time is way cheaper for the school to by and makes the students more happy. . .. . . . .

• Chikingggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggg g g

I liek chikin d00d ggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggg g g g ggdg d gd fgd gdf gdf ggfd DEDEDEDEDEDEDEDED DEDEDE DEDE DED DED DED DEDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD DDDDDDD DD D DD D D D DD D D D DDD D DD D D D DD D D DD DD DD D D D D Dgg

• Yes, they should just have to pay more

A lot of k8ids might grow fatter from eating fast food, but that is there own fault. I say if kids want to eat fast food at there schools, they should have to pay just a little bit more money. Instead of you paying more money for whole grain foods, why not buy some McDonalds or other related fast food services.

• Some don't get a option to eat fast food.

It doesn't matter if you eat fast food as long as you have daily exersize at school and home. School lunch is just as bad for you as fast food. Sometimes school lunch is the only meal you can enjoy that day( a huge problem with me), and id rather eat a nice big mac instead of a burger that is half frozen and old.Students Should Have Choices Yes, Beacuse some kids do not like school food. Sometimes it is very disgusting to eat .

• It's so unhealthy

When reading the opinions supporting fast food I noticed a couple common reasons. It tastes better and children should be allowed to choose. These puzzle me because if cooked right, healthy food can taste wonderful! Better than any burger!
    As for the reason, they should be allowed to choose I think that's awful. Choose what? Diabetes? Heart attacks? Cancer? Death?
    What if we offered kids either whiskey or water? No big deal if they mess up their brain! Its their choice! See how ridiculous that sounds? Lets not glamorize fast food and teach kids to eat healthy so they can actually make it to 50.

• Fast food in schools

I do not think fast food should be in schools because kids can get over weight and people could get type 2 diabetes, get sick, and or die. That is why i think fast food should be in schools and i rest my case. R.I.P for all the people who died eating fast food

• Fast food should not be in school

• 1 word: OBESITY

Obesisity is a very big problem now and days. And by allowing students to choose fast food over healthy choices is ridiculous. Of course many would choose the fast food. But the whole goal of the school lunches is to have the students eat better and be better equipped for the life ahead, being obese would make life hard, Plus being healthy could elongate your life. And this is the next generation we're talking about.

• No need for fast food

No fast food should not be allowed in school. There should be burgers and food similar to fast food avaialble but schools are not the place for the fast food chains like McDonalds or Burger King. Schools should offer a wide variety of food to their students on a daily basis.

• No, schools should aim for healthier foods.

Fast food is often what already is in schools; it's frozen and reheated (like pizza). The food is greasy, and it doesn't give kids a good start to the second half of the school day. Schools should aim to have healthier foods, and not let children pick and choose what they want as much as they do. More fresh foods should be offered, and greasy ones should be limited. Schools should also allow children to bring food from home, since it may be better balanced nutritionally.

• No, not at least until high school.

Schools should do their best to offer healthy options for their students. If their parents let them have snack food and junk food for lunch then so be it. However, we should not be providing it to them at a young age. Once you get to high school it is your own decision though.

• No to fast food

I think that it is very un-healthy and alot of people in the United States are obese and we need to stop that. It is bad for you anyway. So why should we have it at school? Kids can go home and eat all they want but at school it should at least be healthy.

• This isn't the equivalent of banning

Now having said that I must say, let the scum ROT in their own place away from schools. As much as I dislike school lunch, I prefer that to fast s--t anyday. LMAO. No I'd prefer junk food like Lays chips being sold in schools over fast crap anyday. LMAO

• Refrain Fast Food from Schools

This is considering if schools should allow Fast Food restaurants in their school. I believe that they should not be allowed in schools. Currently, schools do not have Fast Food restaurants so by continuing to not allow it in schools the Fast Food restaurants do not lose money. In the United States we are facing an obesity epidemic with the young generation and schools should promote healthier foods so that students continue to make the right decisions even when they leave their school. Usually students are disgusted when their parents ask them to eat fruits and vegetables. If the schools promote and convince the students to eat healthier, it will make it easier for the parents to continue to provide the student with healthy choices at home.