• Less fast food,

More fruits and vegs. Is better for you and I think that taxing the fast foods makes people think that it's not so bad eating something that keeps you body in place and can feel stronger and feel better of your self. You want to feel less fat, don't eat fast food as much.

• The Land Of The Free Fat

Yes, I agree that this is the land of the free, but just because it is doesn't mean that we should just eat whatever we want. Some things are bad for you. If I like doing drugs does that mean its OK if I buy some illegally and smoke it? Think about tanning. Their is a higher tax on tanning because it can cause health problems. Well, so can obesity. Think about that.

• WTF is this?

Ok this is dumb, why should fast food be taxed over other businesses? Just because you think it is bad doesn't mean it should give the government more money, in fact it should give the government less money just like all other businesses should. There are no reasons to tax fast food companies and if you think they should be taxed more you have no idea what you are talking about.

• The Land Of The Free

It even says in the constitution that this is the land of the free. I do think that fast food is terrible for you, but people can make the choice to eat that if they want to. Imagine that you are driving home from your kids baseball game and you and him/her are hungry but you need to get home for his/her bedtime. You are not going to go to a sit-down restaurant late at night. Case closed.