Should fast food products be sold with warning labels?

• This way fast food restaurants don't get sued

Exactly like everyone else on the "No" side, we all know what this food is doing to us. Fast food is unhealthy, we all know. But like the case where a man successfully sued McDonald's for his obesity, he made it seem like it was their fault. If there is a warning label, there would be absolutely no case for those people who just don't want to take responsibility for themselves gaining weight.

• For your own good

I think so the amount of adults and children presenting with serious health issues over unhealthy eating is frightening.Its now the norm to see overweight kids everywhere , and I actually think parents of grossly overweight children should be prosecuted for abuse.Modern busy living is the normal excuse for fast good excess, it's incredible people will pay someone to walk there dogs but not there kids ! Yes certainly put warnings on them ,there on booze ,and cigarettes , fast good can be just as lethal if over indulged in.

• I have a chode

All men are created equal. Therefore fast food should be sold with a warning label. Josh likes men and he is sold with a warning label for the slave owners. That's my thought on y we should legalize cocaine but I'm a crack addict so there's no help there. Chides are for the fat.

• Its cool its cool

Its cool its cool its cool its cool its cool its cool its cool its cool its cool its cool its cool its cool its cool its cool its cool its cool its cool its cool its cool its cool its cool its cool its cool its cool its cool its cool its cool its cool its cool its cool its cool its cool its cool its cool its cool its cool its cool its cool its cool its cool its cool its cool its cool its cool its cool its cool its cool its cool its cool its cool

• Yes yes yes

Because I said so . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . Ya... Lol

• Yes yes yes

W w w w w w ww w w w w w w w w w w w w w w w w w w w w w w w w w w w w w w w w w w n j h h h h h h h h

• Yes yes yes

• Yes yes yes

• Yes yes yes

• Yes yes yes

• Fuck the jihads allah akbar, somthing is coming watch out white people allkah djjd djdj x

:) FUCK MUSLIM FK MUSLIM TERRORIST EDJNSDN MSOX SX SXMS S S S S S S S S S S S S S S S S S S SS SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS S S S S SS S S S S S S S S S S S S S S S S S S S S S S S S S SS SS S S S S S S S S SlalallalallalLALALALALLALALALALLALALALALAL

• Raises awareness for the people.

I think it would be great to put warning labels cause of health reasons.
    I think everyone has the right to know and right to make healthy decisions. I also think it would be great to educate those that would read it. Also, even if the person won't read it maybe they won't have no excuse anymore for their unhealthy habits.

• We don't need labels on our favorite foods

Our favorite foods, we all have our favorites, but that doesn't mean that we have to have warning labels on our foods. That's what nutrition facts are for. Yes I know that obesity is a big deal, but why do we need to have it on almost all of our foods. If we put warning labels on our foods then more people might eat them like smoking.

• No, what would the warning say?

Something like "warning: this food contains high levels of sodium and saturated fat. Tread carefully" lol, i don't think so. I believe that instead of warning labels, the nutritional information could be printed on the packaging, just like it is on store bought food products like cereal. This would provide the consumer with the exact information they need as opposed to some cheesy warning label. Plus, not all fast foods are completely unhealthy as such, many are but not all. Would there be a warning label on the side salad without the dressing?

• No, we all know it's bad for you.

No, fast food products should not be sold with warning labels, because it is not a secret to anyone that fast food is not particularly happy. The warning labels might as well just say that the person should feel guilty and bad about themselves while they are eating their delicious, high-calorie hamburger.

• That's kind of purposeless

Fast food is garbage, I eat it maybe twice a year and usually not that often. But the people that incorproate it into their diets aren't doing so completely unaware of it being bad for them, they just don't know how to cook and like having an easy solution available to them. I don't think many people would look at a warning label on a Big Mac and say "wait, this is BAD for me?" It's kind of a purposeless effort.

• No you shouldn't.

No because you can just put the nutritional facts on the packaging like they do in store bought things. And there is really no point if people will buy it anyway like cigarettes, it does have a warning label but people will buy it anyway in fact it will probably increase the usage of this product.

• It makes the product thingy look ugly

T h i s w o r l d n e e d s f a s h i o n , n o t ugliness . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .N. . . .N. .N.N. .. . .

• No i dont think so

Because its a waste of ink and money, loses sales, ingredients are alreasy printed, you already know its bad for you why do you need a label to tell you, you should be cooking and eating meals at home. What do you think about this topic do you agree or disagree