Should fast food put warning labels on their food?

Asked by: nutella
  • I agree completely

What you eat becomes part of your body forever. Don't you want to know what you're putting in your body? Don't you see the trend in obesity and corporate profits over the last 20 years? There's obviously a link. Greed capitalizes all. I am all for making a profit, but when is enough enough? I think any business that sells food to the public should disclose what is in it. And there should be hefty fines and even jail time for business leaders that are putting your health at risk.

• No fast food

I think fast food should have a warning label because first of all, I want to get healthy I avoid eating fast food suck as hambergers. If you would like to stay healthy then STOP. Also according to another website it stated it could contain chemicals! So its YOUR decision to wheter to choose healthy or unhealthy.

• No fast food

• Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes

I like heather food is so a the best way thing is a that you a the first time I since in my life head of a sudden urge to get a follow job and of in my life and I is a good very good for you and guys to come to my me the way to the

• Live junk food live u r life

Yes fast is bad because it contains so many fats and so many r getting various dieases by eating outside foods like noodles etc so are getting different kinds of dieases and they are dieing so avoid junk food and save your life if you like junk food eat only sometimes

• Live junk food live u r life

• Live junk food live u r life

• Live junk food live u r life

• Live junk food live u r life

• Hey hoe ya doin

Ghfgghghmgmhfgnhghmgjmghmghmgjm fhnfhnfhnfnfg fgnnnfgfg rthnhfgnfgnfgnfgfgfgn nnfgnfgn fgnh kl l ll ll ll ll ll l l l l ll ll l ll l ll l l l ll l l lol l l l l l ll l ll l lll l ll l l l l ll l l l lll

• Don't make warning signs a part of ur life !!

When something gets used often we tend to loose the tendency to take that particular thing seriously.... I think warning signs should be used in places where a warning is a very essential....If warning signs are used everywhere... Then what's the use of it ??
    We are the choosers of what we eat !!!......So why put a warning that's not gonna be take into account....After all,the wrappers r just gonna be crushed to the dustbin along with its warnings !!!

• Because i said so

You know what yorue eating mnbjhgjhgjhyvjfljvcwejlcvhjhfvaesjfCB;iuevfwyiefvwehjf hfbsdjfh fbdnd d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d dd d d d d d d d dd d d d d d d d d d d dd d d d d d d

• Even if warning labels are present people ignore..

Cigarette companies are also giving warning labels on the cigarette packets that if you smoke it can be injurious to health and you can also suffer with cancer but do the cigarette consumers have any care ?They just ignore it and according to me same will be with the fast food consumers they will give importance to it for some time but after some time they will forget that really a warning label was there?So its waste of money and also the effort

• Just heck no

We do not need labels that wont do anything. All you people that say we should just do this for a explanation "hjdsmahdsajhfdhsajdgsagsdvasbdbsandbandnbsandbsadbsandfasbndbanddxbsandsabdanndadnabdanvdbsadvccas bandstand abracadabra advantages" that it that's all you say " yeah we should totaly have labels beaus i cants speck enzglizh" Well than dont say we should.

• You can get fresh pussy milk at fast food.

The workers at mcdonald put their pussy milk in my food which makes it my source of vitamin, oh yum. It is very good, but do you know that it can also make you stronger. If milk make you grow so can pussy milk, you need to try it yo.

• I honestly think people shouldn't put labels on fast food

Look i know there's such thing as obese but if a person wants to eat junk food all the time then so be it. Others shouldn't care what other people are eating because its not like there eating it and plus its that persons choice for whatever they eat. That's my opinion

• Lets put warning on walls, food packaging, shoes, socks, books, phones, bedrooms, walls, ceilings, big ben......

Very frankly I am not sure that these warnings help the least bit. Would you etch a warning on a gun saying 'firing this gun while pointing towards a person may kill' Where is this educated smoker who does not know that smoking is bad to one's health? Even if you sold cigarettes calling them 'cancer sticks' they would still be bought. Where is this person who has access to junk food who does not know that fried greasy stuff or colas is not good for health in the long term? Think of it. Where is this product that does not harm someone or something in some way? How many warnings can you put anyway? People learn to ignore them. Every so often when they change the pictures or make them bigger, people notice them for a time, but then start ignoring again. I don't think a label telling you chips will make you fat will stop you from eating them.

• No, I do not believe that fast food restaurants should place warning labels on their products.

I believe that the government, social media, and the press have placed many disclaimers on the terrible effects of fast food. But why should restaurants feel the pressure to advice consumers of what is in their food they will just skim over it anyway. Cigarette companies have placed disclaimers on their packages advising the public of how dangerous smoking can be for ones health, but the public just sees that as an option rather than something that should not be taken lightly. Yes when something new flashes in the news about what is in a businesses food, people are suddenly filled with a feeling that they need to take charge of their health and well being but how long does that last? Not very long because as soon one gets a craving for that food that they are trying to steer clear of they immediately fall back into that old eating habit. The same applies to fast food chains they may add salads, oatmeal, or parfaits to their menus but its only for a limited amount of time. As if its their way of saying you can only stay healthy for a short period of time and that being health is an impossible goal to reach. What is the point of spending millions of dollars on advising the public of this information that we know, just for it to be looked over like a billboard on the interstate?