• Rrrr rrrr rrr

Rrrrrrrrrr r r r r r r r r r r r r r r r r rrr r r rr r r r r r r r r r r r r r r r r km rjnm run8u r8un 98ur n9ujr n08hjh n7ujh r78n rj u8rj8 jr8 jr8jk

• Keep them legal

First off, if fast cars are illegalized, then a whole market goes down the drain. Maybe faster cars should require another permit to drive, thus preventing dumb drivers from driving these cars. I come from a family of race car drivers and I've never seen any of them drive irresponsibly on public roads.

• Fast sports cars should be allowed on public roads.

Just because the sports cars are fast, that does not mean that they should be banned from public roads. While understanding that some may believe that fast sports cars pose as dangerous because that can exceed dangerous speeds. However, all cars can reach speeds that can become fatal in a case of an accident. Just because the cars can reach excess speeds, that does not mean that drivers will exceed the speed limit, that is the reason that speed limits are in place. Even drivers with non sports cars can reach speeds that are considered dangerous, and sports car owners should not be punished just because their car is faster than everyone else`s. According to cnrlawyers.Com, speeding is the third leading cause is fatal accidents behind, distracted drivers, and impaired drivers (Caddell). So, just because the cars are fast, that does not mean that they are likely to get in an accident. Drivers who drive non sports cars are just as likely to get in accidents, as drivers who drive fast sports cars. Fast sports cars should be allowed on public roads, because the owners should not punished simply because their cars are faster.

• Slow cars can kill to...

Any car will kill a child or adult if hit at any speed, the car is regardless in the situation. You see idiots in absolute sheds flying along in restricted zones on cheap nasty tyres and could easily kill some one. If anything sports cars are capable of stopping in shorter distances and more capable of handling a situation where you need to avoid something very quickly.

• Yes cuz you could be going to fast and hit some one

Crasssss ssssss ss s s s s s s s s ss s s s s s s s s s s s s s ss s ss s ss s s ss ss s s s s s s s s s s s s s s s s h !!!!!!!!!

• Sports cars should be allowed

I think sport cars are brand new cars that don't waste as much petrol as old family cars so. Also sport cars have better engines so you don't have to pay as much for the reparations. They are a symbol of wealth. Racing sports cars is a sport, so why not let them on the road? We already have the tech. Look at the BMW i8 for example.

• People could get injured

Many people would be in trouble of street racing and many more would be injured. The people in the cars have a highly chance of dyeing. If they have kids than they would be really sad. So if we prevent fast cars from public roads there would be less injuries and wrecks

• All cars can break the speed limit

All cars are going to get is faster any car can break the speed limit. Even the worlds slowest road legal car can, even bicycles can so why chuck out the good cars? As long as everyone follows the speed limit there should be little crashes and none to do with the speed of cars.

• There's a speed limit for everyone

Regardless of the car you are driving there is a speed limit. If that is exceeded then you'll get punished whatever car you are driving. Just because a car is capable of high speeds, doesn't mean that the driver will reach that. If he does, then he'll get punished just like anybody else would.

• Yes , We can share the road with sports cars.

It's understandable why some people may be intimidated by the flashy looks and loud noises of a sports car. While sports cars are much faster aggressive automobiles they still serve the same purpose as regular cars. Sports cars take us from one point to another. If the drivers of sports cars obey traffic laws then they are no more a danger to your safety than any other vehicle on the road. The real danger here isn't the car itself but drivers who refuse to follow the rules of the road.

• Performance cars need to be banned.

I fail to see the point of a car that is designed to consume more fuel, be much less practical, and be a bigger drain on resources than other cost friendly alternatives. For what? To drive on public roads where you can't explore the limits of these vehicles safely ... Or legally. Vehicles are simply a transportation tool and I can get to where I'm going much safer and cheaper in a family car than I could in a sports car. I'll also be able to do much more with a family car as it's far more practical

• Yes, just yes.

Why shouldn't they? In fact, I think I'd be less likely to speed, continuously that is, if I had a more expensive car. Think of footing the repair bill! Not to mention the traffic fines. Ironically its the people in rebuilt versions of "cheap" cars that I usually see speeding. I usually pass the exotic and the sport cars, and I'm in a Ford Focus.

• Cause More Deaths

I do not believe fast sports cars should be allowed on public roads. Public roads are for the common motorist and there are speed limits that are often broken by consumer cars. Those driving sports cars would find it even more difficult to stay under the speed limits. Crashes would be more common, as would deaths.

• No, fast sports cars should not be legal on public roads.

Fast sports cars should not be legal on public roads. People driving fast sports cars on public roads could cause numerous more road accidents. Public roads usually run through neighborhoods. In these neighborhoods, there could be children playing, animals in the roads, etc. With fast sports cars, they might exceed the speed limit and cause unnecessary accidents.

• I say no.

I think stupid people own sports cars and stupid people are irresponsible. Irresponsibility leads to bad decisions, so no i don't want to die in my young life thank you very much. I think stupid people own sports cars and stupid people are irresponsible. Irresponsibility leads to bad decisions, so no i don't want to die in my young life thank you very much.