Should federal authorities be able to close medical marijuana dispensaries in California?

• This should not be allowed.

The founding fathers originally envisioned this country to be a loose federal government and much more powerful state governments that were much more autonomous from the current federal state. This is what is in the constitution and what should be followed. If the federal government shut down these facilities they would be grossly breaching their power.

• They should not.

The federal authorities should not be able to close medical pot dispensaries in California. The state of California decided that they want to legalize pot so that is their right and should not have to deal with the government breathing down their necks and worry about getting in to trouble.

• Federal authorities should not be able to close medical marijuana dispensaries in California.

Federal authorities should not be able to close medical marijuana dispensaries in California.The people of California have voted for medical marijuana and if the federal government tries to intercede then it would really be impeding on states rights and would definitely be violating the constitution as well as other peoples rights.

• They Shouldn't Be Able To

I believe as Americans, we need to close the loopholes in the laws, that allow government agencies to go against each other. I believe the federal government should have to follow the states, just as much as the states have to follow the federal government. It makes no sense to have a state government say something is legal, while the federal government is wasting money trying to shut those facilities down. That does nothing for the people of America. It is a waste of resources, it is a waste of money, and the taxpayers shouldn't have to foot the bill for things like this.

• I don’t think that federal authorities should ever be able to close medical marijuana dispensaries in California.

I don’t think that federal authorities should ever be able
    to close medical marijuana dispensaries in California. I think that state law should supersede
    federal law in cases like this. If
    California decides to legalize marijuana within its borders then the federal
    government should respect its wishes and not prosecute its citizens.

• Federal Government Wrong

I do not believe the federal authorities should be able to close medical marijuana dispensaries in California or the marijuana shops in Colorado, for that matter. We are all tax paying citizens and some of the states we reside in have voted, fairly, to allow marijuana to present. I believe it is unfair to use tax money to close or attempt to prohibit something people have approved in a democratic matter.

Federal authorities should not be able to close medical marijuana dispensaries in California. There are still medical needs for people to use it and just because they can now profit off of it, they want to shut down the medical dispensaries. As soon as it is legalized in California, they will probably be the first ones reopening their doors to profit off the law change.